Not With My Daughter! - Cover

Not With My Daughter!

Copyright© 2002 by Spunk N. Wagnels

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man and his son rape a Older Woman. She is forced to comply to save her Daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was a warm summer evening with close friends in the backyard of Roger and Marnie's suburban home. Roger was turning steaks and Marnie was filling drink orders, when their daughter Brenda came up to her mom with an envelope. "What's this?" She asked her daughter.

"Some strange girl handed it to me at the door." Brenda said. "She said, 'Give this to your mom for me please, won't you? Cheers!' and she left in the car that was waiting for her, you know that gold Caddie that helped us out a while ago." Brenda reported.

Marnie's face went pale. She held the envelope to her upper chest, and froze in thought for a second. "Thank you Dear." She said blankly to Brenda and started in for the house.

"Are you okay Mom? You don't look well." Brenda asked concerned.

"Oh, fine Dear. Just fine." She said as she entered the house moving out of conversational distance.

Marnie went into the guest bathroom to open the envelope awash with fear and trepidation. Inside was a handmade card, which read, "Come to our party. We won't take 'No' for an answer." Slowly, she opened the card, and two photos slipped out and fell into her lap. She stared at them in abject horror. There she was in one trying to cover up her nudity with her hands, and in the other, dancing arms up openly displaying a shaved pussy. When her breathing caught up with the adrenaline rush, she went on to read, "Cum one, cum all." It gave an address, time, and the following instructions, "Cheerleading uniform a must, bra and panties not, we have yours for you. Arrive shaved or be shaven. Come to our party or we'll come to yours. Be on time."

Marnie sat in shock. There was a knock at the door. "Mom, are you all right?" Brenda asked.

"Yes, Honey. I'll be out in just a minute." Marnie said, as she was fumbling to hide the envelope and its contents.

"One week. What am I going to do about these guys?" Marnie thought. "I thought I was through with them weeks ago. Will they just keep this up or will they go away? How do I get out of the house? How do I leave with the cheerleader outfit? What am I going to do... ?" Marnie was preoccupied with thoughts like these throughout the whole week.

Eventually, Marnie just figured that the only way to end it with these thugs was to confront them and threaten legal action if they didn't go away and leave her and her family alone forever. "I'll show up as they asked, so as not to rile them right off, and talk to them levelly about the situation. That's what I'll do. If they realize that I mean business, they should back down and leave me and my family alone." She resolved to herself, as she made ready to leave.

"Oh! Honey!" Roger said shocked, when he saw his bride of seventeen years in the cheerleading outfit. "It's broad daylight and Brenda is upstairs."

"No, silly. I am meeting Christi and Barbara for a late lunch. As a gimmick, we decided to show up in these to see who can still fit into them. Anyone who can't, buys lunch. I'm safe, because you keep me in such good shape, Mr. Trainer, you." She said as she tweaked his nose and eluded his attempt at a hug. "I'll see to you later, Mr. Basketball Star." She said, as she stepped out the door, relieved that he seemed to buy it.

When she got in her car, she became more acutely aware of her situation. First there was the feeling of the wafting air on her freshly shaved pussy as she walked. Then, her bare butt turning into position on the vinyl seats, and her nipples rubbing on the inside of her top, all set off a mixture of humiliation and excitement welling up inside of her that made it difficult to concentrate on the given route.

The directions took her to an address to an unincorporated part of the county, where there were no sidewalks. She pulled up and parked behind the gold Caddie waiting there. Jeff was leaning his butt against the driver's door, legs crossed and arms folded staring blankly across the street. He brightened when he saw her pull up, and went over to her door and waited for her to roll down the window before speaking. "Park it and come with me, Gorgeous Lady."

When he heard the door unlatching he quickly opened it and held it open for her. Marnie made her best effort to hold her short cheerleader skirt down in front as she swung her legs around to exit the car. She couldn't do much for the peek he got down the V-neck of her top, though.

She got into the kid's car, but something was different. On the seat was a wooden bead mat that some cab drivers use to keep their seat cool in the summer. She was thankful that she wouldn't have to put her bare bottom on the dirty seat of their car, but the beads made her awfully wet down there, as turns and bumps caused the beads to mercilessly stimulate her freshly shaved bottom.

They were headed more or less back to town. The kid pulled into to an apartment complex. He parked by the recreation center, and opened the door for her to get out. This time she was less adroit at keeping the skirt in place as she swung her legs out and slid on the wet beads to get out. The kid smiled and padded in place in anticipation, or he just needed to go really bad. The kid said, "This way." As he pointed to the entrance with the sign that read, 'Reserved for a Private Party Tonight' and gave the date.

Marnie walked on ahead with the kid at her heels. When he lifted up her skirt and stroked her naked behind, she turned, slapped at his hand, and with pointed finger said, "Don't mess with me tonight, Jeff!" He giggled in his neurotic way and ran in front to open the door for her.

Inside the room were a dozen or so people, drinking beer, playing pool, and laughing it up. The guys were in very casual clothes, like shorts or swim trunks and tacky Hawaiian or bowling type shirts. The young gals were in bikinis, some with tee shirts over them. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and all eyes were on Marnie, as the kid pushed her into the room, so he could close the door behind them. The man approached her from the makeshift bar set up to her right, took her arm in his hand, stepped her into the room a couple of steps, and announced, "Hey, everyone, this here is Marnie." He looked at her for confirmation. "She is my guest here tonight, so I want you all to make her feel welcomed." The partygoers were all looking her up and down while he spoke. Then she could hear isolated comments about her unfettered breasts showing behind the sleeveless jersey top and her cheerleader costume in general.

Marnie took her arm out of the man's grasp, grasped his arm with her hand instead, and marched him off to the keg setup. "I've got to have a serious word with you." She said sternly. "I don't know what your game is here or with me, but I am here to tell you that it is going to end right now." She paused for his reaction, which was patient with a smirk. "I want those negatives, I want to go right now, and I don't ever want to see or hear from you or your depraved son ever again. Do you read me?" He just looked on trying to fight back a smile. "I am serious here. I will get the cops involved if you don't end this right here and now."

"Does your husband ever tell you how cute you are when you get mad?" He said, unresponsive to her threat.

SLAP! "You leave my family out of this, you monster."

The party halted like E.F. Hutton had spoken. The man traced the area of the slap and then grabbed her wrists saying, we are going to have to carry on this discussion outside, Missy." He pulled her outside by her right wrist. He pulled her to the trunk of his car and tried to open it. When she started kicking his shins, he grabbed her around the waist from behind and lifted her off of the ground so she would lose her grounding. When he got the trunk open, he grabbed some rope, looked around, and decided to head toward the pool. It was empty, because of the party reservation, so he tied her wrists together on the inside around the ladder handles, so that she had them in a hug. When she continued to try to kick him, he decided to fix that by tying her ankles to the ladder's feet, where it anchored into the concrete.

"There that should give you a chance to cool down. Now, why don't you think about the fact that you came here voluntarily, dressed as you are. Consider what your family would think or do if they knew what a slut you were. Think about your word against thirteen, fourteen other people, who will all tell the same story to the cops. Then think about what you might do to convincingly apologize, and then, I'll think about setting your hands and feet free. Get it?!" He said, with a few seconds of petting her pussy, which was clearly visible if she didn't stay as upright as possible. He left to join the others inside.

Marnie sobbed. She had played her hand and came up bust. She didn't know what she was going to do. Now she was bound like a domesticated animal forced to be available to the whims of her owner... or anyone who would happen by.

Looking left she saw a head popping up over the six-foot privacy fence. Looking again, she saw a different head popping up. "Psst! Psst! Come in here and help me." Marnie said in a half whisper.

"We can't lady, this is a private party. Why are you tied up?" A voice said from behind the fence.

"Come here and untie me please." Marnie said, urgently.

The two lads snuck into the pool area over the fence and walked up to either side of her. "Who put you like this?" The taller of the two asked.

"A man in the party there. He has a son named Jeff. Do you know him?" She responded.

"I don't think I should mess with the rope then if Jeff's dad did this. You have nice legs lady. How old are you?" The taller one asked.

"I'm old enough to be your mother. Would you leave your mother tied up like this?" She asked trying a different tack.

"Depends how mad I am at her, I guess, or if she looked as good as you do." He said bending over a little to look up Marnie's skirt. "My mom sure don't look like you do down there. She's all hairy. My mom's got a tattoo on her butt, do you?" He said, as he flipped her skirt up quickly and backed up, as if she could lash out at him.

"You insolent brat. Keep your hands off of me." Marnie said, furious at them.

"Ha, what are you going to do to stop us?" He said, reaching up to tweak her left nipple through the jersey material. Marnie lurched at him but could do nothing to stop him. Now both boys were tweaking a nipple. Marnie tried to get their hands off by pushing them away with her elbows going forward. This proved to be a mistake as it sent her falling forward down the ladder handle. With limited ability to bend her knees, she was kind of stuck for the time being in a bent forward, straight-legged position. The boys flipped up her skirt, and now it stayed up on its own.

"Hey Sam, I got an idea. Go get the soakers." The smaller freckled strawberry blond kid ran to the corner of the pool area and opened a chest with pool toys in it. He ran back with a couple of high volume squirt guns. They filled them in the pool and aimed at her ankles and worked their way up her legs to her bottom. They got more interested in her anus and pussy when they saw that they got an extreme reaction from her when they hit her there.

"Hey! Argh! Oooow, ooooh. Stop that right now!" Marnie said, reacting to the sensations between her legs. "Oh, ahhhh, stop that right now, I said." She sought between hits to scold them. "You boys are really going to get it now. Wait until I am free and tell your mothers. Hey! Hey! Stop that, you!"

They stopped to respond. The taller guy said, "You don't know who we are do you. You don't know where we live. You don't even know our mothers. Are you a mother? You don't have any hair down here like ours do and your bosoms are much bigger than either of our mom's." They laughed at saying the word "bosoms".

The boys whispered so low that Marnie couldn't hear what they were planning. Then they approached her from the sides and each took a hold of her top and pulled it up past her breasts leaving her tender tits exposed to their stares and gropes. They each started feeling a tit. Marnie could not do anything to stop them, because the next fall forward would mean her head would be in the water with two boys not strong or smart enough to pull her out before drowning. As it was, she was holding her arms in tight against the rails to keep herself from sliding further. Having to tighten the muscles in her chest, while having these clumsy hands exploring her sensitive nipples, was almost enough to make her pass out.

"Yes I am a mother, please stop, ooooh, argh, phew, phew, and my family misses me. I need to have you, oh please stop, and untie me so I can get back to them. Please, be nice and do me this favor. I won't be mad at you. Phew. Phew. I will be grateful. Please." She begged them.

They stopped for a moment. "Like, what does that mean exactly, that you will be grateful?" The taller boy said.

"I mean, that, that, I will try to find a way to do you a favor, be nice to you, or give you a reward." She said, working every possibility she could think of.

"First, can you promise we won't get in trouble with Jeff Larcher or his dad?"

"I'll tell him that I untied myself."

"Well then, would you come over to Sam's place and let us take some Polaroid's of you for our collections?" The tall one asked nervously.

"What collections?" Marnie asked concerned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.