Ember - Cover

Ember

by Dan24

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Erotica Sex Story: Red Headed Ember is as hot as her name implies. A girl I met through mail contacts and then in person. I was in for a treat and so was she. Before her weekend was over she was sucked, fucked, reamed and creamed by me, her first black cock, another girl and of all things a snake. Enjoy, comments always welcome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   .

well I have to tell you about Ember. Here is a girl that really lives up to her name. Her hair is red as a burning Ember in a fire and she is one hot cookie. I first met Ember through the mail. I am on all sorts of mailing lists and I guess she got my name and address off one of them. Anyway, she sent me a letter, (form type) and a picture. When I first saw the picture I knew that I had to see more. Normally, with all the mail and sample pictures I receive I do not answer many anymore. That gets to be expensive. But as I stated, Ember was one hot looking babe so I sent her some money and asked for some more pictures and told her a little about myself. What I received back was a total shock. She did not send pictures, instead, she sent me a letter, stating that my letter really sounded interesting and that she would like to meet me. Well surprise of surprises, she was going to be in memphis tn in the very near future and gave me the name of the hotel that she was staying at. Needless to say, this horney old man could not wait to meet her. Let me retrace and explain the picture that was in the first letter that had me all worked up.

She is young, looks to be about 21, red shoulder length hair and a smile on her face that looked like it was saying "come and get it". She was wearing a light purple dress and black under pants. She was laying on a bed on her left side and had her left leg pulled up over her right.

The black panties were pulled back to expose her shaved beaver and it looked as if it was winking at me. A true sight to behold. So, I knew that this was one hot woman and I definately wanted to meet her. When the time came that she said she would be registered at this hotel I called and had them ring her room. The voice that answered was soft and sweet, the kind that would make butter melt. I told her who I was, she remembered and stated that she couldn't wait to meet me. I assured her that the feeling was mutual. I didn't know what she was doing in memphis or why. All I knew is that she was there and I was not going to miss this opportunity. We talked a little while on the phone, I got her room number and told her I could be there around 7pm that evening and I'd like to take her out for supper. (My job requires that I often make last minute overnight trips out of town, so the mrs is not a problem). Ember told me that would be fine, wanted to know if she should dress up. I said no need because where I had in mind was not dressy. We hung up, I called the mrs and said I had a trip I had to make and would see her in two days.

Now memphis is about 1 1/2 hours drive so as soon as I got off work at 5pm I headed out. When I got to the hotel I was anounced to Ember by the bell hop, she told me to come right up. I was in seventh heaven, I figured she would want to meet in the lobby and at least get to know me with other people around before we were alone, but my luck was holding.

When I got to Ember's room I was greeted by the most stricking beautiful young woman that I have seen in a long time. Here she was standing all 5'7" about 120lbs in a nice black and red pants and blouse. Her hed hair and smile radiated sex and I knew that this was going to be one hot night.

This girl could or should be a model, she was that pretty. For all I know she probably was. Anyway, I intriduced myself and stuck out my hand to shake hers and when I took her hand in mine she was so warm and soft that for some reason I did something that I have never done before. I bought her hand up to my face and kissed it. Just something about this girl that bought out the very best gentleman in me. I have been around, had many dates and am quite a swinger, but I have never done that before.

Ember takes her hand back and says that that was sweet. I asked her if she was ready, she said she is always ready, come in. I stepped in the room and she closed the door. I told her I ment was she ready to go eat.

She said she understood but lets sit here and get to know each other I little better. I told her I felt like I've known her for years and I've seen the picture of her best asset. Ember then said that she felt very at ease with me and also felt as if she knew me by my letter. I told her in my letter that I loved sex, every size shape and form and had been a swinger all my life. Ember then asks me if I was as good as I stated I was?

The only one thing that I ever brag about and the one I tell every girl in my letters is that all the women state that I am the best pussy eater that they have ever had. Now this conversation is getting fast, to the point.

I am not normally this fast, I usually wine and dine them first. But who am I to stop a conversation headed in the direction that I hope all evenings will end. I assured Ember that I was but the only true way to find out was to give me a try. She looked at me for a monement with those big brown eyes then says that she would and comes over to where I am sitting sits down next to me. I turn, take her in my arms and we hug and kiss. Ember is a great kisser and parts her lips and our tongues meet. We are exchanging wet french kisses and I run my hand over her breasts through the blouse. I could feel her nipples harden up as I massaged them. I start to move my hand down to her leg when she breaks our embrase and is staring at me through those big eyes. I said that we should get out of these clothes and get more comfortable. Wow! I was really happy when Ember starts to unbutton her blouse. It didn't take me long to get out of mine and all the time I'm watching Ember as she is undressing. When she got her blouse off she had on a black bra and I could see that she had red freckles all over her. They did not distract from her beauty, on the contrary they enhanced it. When Ember reached around and unhooked her bra and it fell forward, out popped two of the firmest size 34 breasts that I have seen in a long time. They were perfect and the nipple were small but stuck straight out just inviting me to suck on them. Never being one to pass up an invitation I bent over and took one in my mouth. Ember seemed to press it harder into my mouth.

I watched as she was trying to get her slacks off and was having some difficulty trying to keep the tit in my mouth and still manauver to get them down. I being the perfect gentleman that I am, assisted her and rolled the pants down her legs leaving her in nothing but a pair of small black bikini underpants. But not for long. I reached up and pealed them down also exposing her pubic area first with a small patch of trimmed bright red hair and then that fine bald pussy was exposed. No man could resist it, especially not a consouir of pussy such as myself, so I immediately lowered my head to eat. I started eating her in fine fashion. She was sitting on the couch with her ass and pussy on the edge and I was sitting on the floor with my head between her legs. As my lips hit her pussy lips Ember parted her legs even further and I went to town. She had a sweet tasting pussy, not a hint of any order, just sweet and juicy. I was sucking on her pussy lips, running my tongue in and out of that fine box and every now and then brushing her clitorious. Ember was really starting to feel it and was humping up to get more of my tongue inside her. I then placed my right hand on her ass and my thumb in her pussy while I started to concentrate all my efforts of the love button. I was sucking on it and working my thumb in and out. Ember's clit was growing from all the stimulation and I was sucking on it just like the fine tit I had in my mouth earlier. Poor Ember is losing it, her ass is humping my thumb and my mouth and she is moaning. I feel her tense and know that a climax is coming so I suck even faster and harder. She moans, groans, sieghs and finally lets out a deep breath when she reached her climax. I did not let up, I kept eating away and it was not 30 seconds before she was climaxing again, then again and again. Finally Ember looks at me and asks me to stop for awhile. I obliged her and took my mouth off her fine pussy and my thumb out. She then says that yes it is true, you are good. I told her that she hadn't seen anything yet, that was just the apitizer. She said she didn't know how it could get any better. All this time I was sitting on the floor between her legs and I got up and sat on the couch beside Ember. She reaches over and grabs aholed of my rock hard cock and starts playing it up and down. I tell her that she better quit because it wouldn't take much to make me explode.

Ember starts to lean over as to take my cock in her mouth but I stop her. Remember dear reader, I had worked all day, driven and hour and a half to get here and had not had time to clean myself. I told her that I needed to go clean up first. She says that maybe I should take a shower and she would join me. I don't remember who got to the shower first, we both seemed to run. In the shower after we got the water tempature fixed we are soaping up one another. She is spending alot of time on my balls and ass hole, only lightly brushing my cock. I'm running my hands all over her fine body. I then start to concentrate on her ass cheeks. They were fine. Not to big, yet not to small. I grab one I cheek in each hand and squeez and pull her tighter to me. Ember takes her hand from between my legs and she also grabs my ass cheeks and squeezes and pulls. Now, I'm 6' tall, she is about 5'7" so my rock hard cock was pointing straight at her belly button.

We stay like this for some time hugging, squeezing and just enjoying being close and I am about to rupture. Remember, she has had several orgasisms, I have had none, but lots of teassing and feeling.

Which I may add I love, but lets be resonable, a man has to have some relief.

Ember I guess sensed this or something because she releases her grip and steps back, then turns around with her back to me and backs up.

I grabb holed again, only this time I grab those perky little tits, one in each hand. Ember reaches down, grabs my cock and bends it down and places it between her ass cheeks and pussy lips. I am normally very carefull and do not screw anyone, with few exceptions, without a condom, especially one that I only met about an hour before. I didn't know what deceases she had or if she was a drug user. I guess if she wanted it in her pussy or her ass, she would have got it. But she didn't, she just let my cock rest on the bottom outside of those wet little pussy lips.

No man could stand this for long, especially since she still had her hand rubbibng my cock from the underside. I was about to explode and Ember was a pro. She circles her fingers around my cock base and squeezes to hold back the cum. She then bends forward, points my cock head straight at her butt hole and releases her grip. I unload all over her ass hole and legs. Ember then reaches back and starts massaging my cum all over her ass. The sight of her bent over, those firm little tits hanging down and her ass hole staring at me and the water runnig all over her body was to much to handle. I got down on my knees (shower floors are not ment to be kneeled on) and started licking he ass hole. My cum had been washed off by now, but I doubt that it would have made any difference. When my tongue starts to spread those muscles of her bum hole Ember lets out a squeel of startlement. She tries to straighten up but I place my hand on her back to prevent her. As my tongue manges to proceed farther up inside her ass hole Ember is moaning and breathing very heavy. My free hand then goes to her pussy and is massaging it as my tongue keeps up it's further exploration of he ass hole.

Embers hands are both on the floor of the shower to keep her from falling forward. She is moaning and pushing back and at the same time moving forward. When her head hit the shower wall she brings both hands up, grabs her ass cheeks, one in each hand and spreads them open for me to get further up inside her ass.

Unbenone to me at the time, the water from the shower was also spreying up inside her as my tongue was opening the hole. Ember was beside herself having one orgasism after another. When her knees start to buckle I decided it was time to stop. Besides my knees were killing me, I'd been on them for about 20 minutes, but seemed like hours. I pulled my tongue out of her fine little ass hole and Ember straightens up. When she turned around I could see her face and you could have fried and egg on it. It was redder than her hair, which was very wet. Poor Ember looked like she had been put through a wringer backwards. She did not speak, just put her head under the shower stream and turned the water toward cold.

I swear I could see steam coming off her head when the cold water started flowing out. As for me, I was trying to get up off my knees and they were not cooperating very well. I finally managed to stand and get the blood flowing to my lower legs again then managed to get out of the shower. Ember was still in there by the time I dried off. I asked her if she was okay, said she was so I left her and went and layed on the bed to rest my poor acheing knees. After a couple of minutes Ember comes out and joins me on the bed. She nuzzles up to me and I put my arm around her and we lay that way for awhile. Finally Ember says that that was the wildest experience she has ever had. She said that she now knows what an enama must feel like. Then she says, "danny, I don't know how or where you learned to do that but it must drive all the women crazy". I told her I did not do that to all my women, she was the first for that treatment. She said well it worked. When you first put your tongue in my ass I didn't know whether to scream or faint. I have never had anything in my ass before.Then when your tongue was farther in and the water was gushing around the feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was pure heavenly. I told her we could do other things that she would enjoy if time permitted. She said it did for her but doubted that anything could be any better than she has already experineced. As Ember is resting her head on my chest and arm she is running her fingers around my nippples which is starting to have an effect on me. She sees this and moves her hand down to my cock and follows it with her head. When she took my cock in her mouth I was lost. I could not have stopped now if I had wanted to. Ember is sucking and licking my cock and balls then deep throats my cock all the way down to the base. I was really enjoying this treatment and knew that it wouldn't be long before I shot another load. But I was wrong, I must have unloaded all in the shower because I could not or at least did not come again. Then. When she finally got tired and took her mouth off my cock she asked me if she had done something wrong. I assured her she had not, just with my age (52) it sometimes takes a little longer to build up cum. But, that also had it's advantages because that ment that I could stay hard longer.

I had prepared for anything this time and had put some condoms on the bed stand. I reached over and got one, tore open the foil and asked Ember if she wanted me to do it or her. She told me to do it so she could watch.

So I unrolled the condom onto my rock hard cock. When it was on I started to move but Ember told me to lay still. She got up on top, swung her leg over me and positioned her fine little pussy just inches above my cock. She then reaches down, grabs my cock at the base, pulls him straight up and lowers herself down. As my cock went up inside her tight,very wet, hot pussy I could feel the muscles inside her working.

She was pumping me from the inside. I had heard that there were girls that could master this art, but I had never until now experienced it. Ember then starts a slow up and down ride on my cock and before to long she is throwing her head back, breathing hard and then collapses on me when she has a big orgasism.

We layed like that for several minutes, my cock still buried inside her fine pussy. I was starting to go soft and I knew that the condom would soon come off so I pulled out and let my cock rest against her ass as we layed there. That was one hot tireing time for both of us and we both rested for several minutes. I am one of those people that can take a 15 minute power nap and I am refreshed and ready to get up. Well, when I woke up I had a hard on again and it was resting on the ouside of embers ass. I reached down to see if I still had a condom on and did, so I figured that I could insert my cock in her again but Ember was asleep and not moving.

In the position that my cock was in, straight up on the outside of her ass I would have had to moved alot to get it back in her pussy so I just left well enough alone. But boy was I horny and wanting some more action.

I had a brain storm. With only minimal movement and if I worked it real slow and easy I could probably get my cock up her ass. She liked my tongue in there earlier so I figured she may like this. One problem though, her ass was virgin and was very tight. I neeeded some lubricant, but did not have any handy. I layed like this for a while, really getting hornier and hotter by the minute. Then I remembered the condoms by the bed, they were lubricated. So I reached up got one, managed to tear it open and worked it around in my hand so that I could unroll it and wipe it on embers ass. I was working it around, running my fingers up and down her ass hole and slipping one in ever so slightly. I kept the one finger in her ass and was moving it around and her breathing was getting faster all the time. Embers body is starting to react to the finger onslaught of her ass hole. I withdrew my finger and grabbed my cock and positioned the head at the hole. The lubricated condom was still partially in her and partially laying on the outside between her ass hole and my cock. I let my cock lay there pressed against her ass hole for awhile and let it get use to the pressure. Finally it relaxed and seemed to open a bit and my cock head went inside but just barely. Embers breathing was now getting much quicker and short and her ass hole was reflexing open and closed as if to expell a turd. I kept my cock pressed hard against her and in one of the relflex relaxed modes her ass opened and the complete head on my cock slipped inside. Ember is now moaning and comes a wake and when she does, her natural instinct is to get up. Well when she starts to lean up, she also leans back. That action, although involuntary on her part made my cock go about 2 inches up inside her ass. She lets out a squeal and the look on her face was one of either pure pain or pure estassy. She looks at me with an inquisitive look as to say what is going on. I told her to be still and relax. When she finally came out of her sleep stooper she realized what was happening but by this time she and I knew that there was no turning back now. Her virgin ass had been peirced and was virgin no more. I did not move a muscle, I did not want to hurt or alarm her. I waited and finally she relaxed a little and my cock slipped a little further up. Ember was not sure how to proceed, to get up and take it out or to proceed and enjoy it the best she could. Ember then lays back down on me and I knew the answer. I slowly and easily pushed so that all my cock was buried deep inside her ass. Then I started to set up a slow pumping motion. I withdrew ever so litttle and then went back up and kept this up until embers body was reacting again. She is now reaching back, has an ass cheek in each hand and is spreading her ass open for me. I knew it was time to proceed so I pulled back almost all the way out and pushed back to the hilt. When I hit the top she lets out a load moan and her body is shaking. I pull back again and ram forward, this time with much more force. Again Ember moans and squeals loudly. Again I pulled back and rammed home and again she squeals and moans. Now she is picking up the tempo and is humping back to meet me. I feel myself boiling way down in my balls and knew that I was going to shoot very quick. We are humping away and it seemed that each time I rammed forward Ember moved to try to get my cock even further up inside her ass. Finally I was gone and shot my load in the comdom deep in her ass and in another strock Ember also was a climax and her whole body quivers and shakes. After about 5 or 10 seconds of her laying on me I reach down to take my now shrinking cock out of her ass hole. When it came out Ember squeals and moans again. This time she rolls off me and is laying beside me and looked like the most contented cow. I was still holding my cock trying to keep the flooded condom from slipping off and I get up to go to the bathroom.

As I drop the condom in the toilet I remember that there is another condom someplace. I use the bathroom, wash up and come back to the bed with Ember. As I am getting up on the bed I notice a little bit of condon sticking out of embers ass hole, the rest must be up inside. Ember is still looking very contended but on seeing her georgous bald pussy I knew I had to lick it again. I went immediately between her legs and started to eat her.

I was eating, licking and sucking and she is starting to orgasism again.

She is humping up to my mouth and moaning when I remeber the condom still deep inside her ass hole. I reach down and take holed of the bit that was exposed and slowly pull it out. Ember is now really trashing around on the bed. My mouth was glued to her pussy and I was slowly pulling the condom out of her ass. When I finally got it all out Ember had shot several hard quick orgasisms. I stoped and looked up at her and she was soaked with sweat but beautiful. I then got up on the bed and layed down beside her and just stroked her head. After several minutes she gets up goes to the bathroom and I hear the shower running again. I decided to leave her alone and I rested. When Ember gets through in the bathrom and comes back to the bed she just stands there and looks down at me. After what seemed like hours but was only a minute she finally speaks. She asked me what other surprises I had up my sleave. I told her I still had a couple but that I was starved. We had been going at it hot and heavy for some two plus hours. We talked about what we wanted to eat and finally decided to get dressed and go out. After I showered and dressed we went to a small palce I knew that had good food. While eating we talked about ourselves, our likes, dislikes etc. I learned that Ember was 24 and was an airlines stewerdess and got into memphis quite often. Also, I learned that she was very open minded and honest. I being one that is facinated by watching black men and white women have sex bought up the subject very causually. I asked Ember if she had ever had sex with a black man. She said she had not but knew a lot of girl friends that had and were really impressed by their cock size. I asked her if she was so open minded, how come she had not tried one to see if they were in fact bigger. She said that she just had not had the opportunity with anyone she trusted.

I changed the subject for now, knowing that I would get back to it later.

I told Ember of some of my many different situations, orgies, watching the mexican woman get fuck by a donkey, and several different times seeing one get fucked by a dog. I told her how amber and dawn swear that there is no better fucker than their dog rock. She said she could not understand how any woman could take on a dog. It had to be dirty and nasty. I told her that I had seen rock fuck both amber and dawn, both small girls and also saw jill get her rocks off twice in one night by rock.

I said they all loved it and that they kept rock clean. Emebr said she would rather not even talk about it. So I droped the subject. We discussed x-rated videos, she said she liked to watch them once in a while and was really turned on by some of them, but turned off by the ones where the woman is hurt or used as an object and not a person. I asked her if she had ever seen a woman being loved and fucked by two men at a time. She said she had and often wondered what it would be like but always put it out of her mind because she had never been fucked in the ass until tonight. I had to ask her what she thought now. She said it would probably be fun. Here was my chance, I asked her how she would like to kill two birds at one time. She looked at me with a question mark on her face. She said what do you mean. I said get fucked by two men at the same time and one of them being a black male with the biggest cock she would ever see. Ember thought a minute then said that she didn't know if she was ready for that. I then explained jim to her, ambers black husband that has a 14" cock and the head is about the size of a tennis ball. She said she had always wondered what it would be like to be stuffed. I said, well here's your chance. Let me call jim to see if he can join us for an hour. If you like him fine, if not that's fine also, but I assured her that when she saw him she would get hot right away just seeing the ever present bulge in his pants. Then if she wanted to fuck him I would sit back and watch and wait and if she wanted me to join in later I would do that but would not force her. Ember then looks at me and says that I sure have an awful lot of sexy ideas. She then says what to hell I've done somethings tonight that I have never done before and I can't say I haven't enjoyed them all.

I was estatic, I loved to watch jim's big black cock go in new white meat almost as much as he loves breaking them in. I went and called amber's private number a girl whos voice I did not recognize answered the phone. I asked her if jim was there. She said he was but he was resting because he had to go to work at midnight. I looked at my watch and it was a little after 10pm. I told her to wake him because I was sure he would not want to miss this. She wanted to know what, I told her to just tell him that danny was on the phone and I had a new one for him. Then the girl says, danny, this is barbara. God I could not belive she had actually moved to memphis. I told barbara that I would like to talk to her more but I would have to do that later, because I was in a hurry right now. She said okay, I'll go tell jim you're on the phone. When jim picked up I told him that a had a fine white girl that was eager to to have his big black pole stuff her pussy. Jim said he would love to but it would have to be a quicky because he had to go to work. I told him that we would meet him at a motel very close to where he works so that we would have more time. He agreed and we hung up. I went back to Ember and told her that jim wanted to meet her but he had to go to work at midnight. There was a look of disappointment on her face. She was siked up and ready. Then I broke the good news and told her that we were meeting him at a motel close to his job. She looked pleased. On the way to the motel Ember asked me if I was sure that jim was okay and would not hurt her, I assured her that he was a perfect gentleman and that I would not recommend him to all my friends if he weren't. Ember was nervous about this but also looking forward to it. When we got to the motel I saw jim's car and I pulled in beside it. He was sitting in it and was waiting for us. When we got out of the car he told me that he had already paid for the room. I introduced jim to Ember and she looked straight down to his crotch and said, yes, danny you were right. I told them to go ahead, I had to get something from my trunk. They walked on and I followed with my bag. When we got into the room and turned on the lights Ember looked jim all over and especially spent a long time looking at his crotch. Jim was looking at her and said danny where do you get these beautiful women. I told him that it was a long story. Then I looked at Ember and asked her if she was ready. She said she wanted to she his cock. No further needed, jim unsnaps his pants and lets them drop then rolls down his underpants and when his big black horses dick sprung free and was hanging half way down his leg Ember is just staring at it. I look at jim, he looks at me and we both say she is ready. Jim then unbuttons his shirt as I go and help Ember out of her clothes.

When jim stood before her in all his naked blackness and the pole hanging there she reaches over at takes it in her hand. Then she says how big and heavy it is. By this time I had Ember stripped down to her black bikini panties and her breasts were standing straight out and her nipples were hard. She was in a high state of arrousel and her breathing was fast and short.

I knew that she could not wait to get that big black cock in her pussy. Her hand on jim's cock was all it took plus the fine looks of her to get jim arroused and his cock was starting to grow in embers hands. Ember backs up to the bed and lays down to pull her panties off but she didn't want to take her hands off that big black growing cock. Jim sensed her problem and let her continue to hold his cock as he reach down and removes her panties for her. When jim saw that fine looking pussy he started to go down at eat it but was prevented from doing so because Ember would not let go of his by now very hard huge black dick. So jim moves to the side of the bed so that he could lay over Ember in a 69 position. This way he could eat that fine pussy and she could continue to hold her new found friend. As jim eats Ember I am stripping out of my clothes and I get the bag that I bought in and take out some condoms and k-y jelly. I was prepared for what ever happened. I place them on the bed stand and watch Ember try to get that big black pole in her mouth. She did pretty good but had to keep letting go to come up for air. I sensed by her breathing and moaning that she was getting very close to a climax so I was getting her prepared for the stuffing. I tore open a condom foil and gave her the condom. She rolled it on jim's big black cock and had a climax as she was doing it. Jim gets up, reverses positions and is now getting ready to stuff that big black pole in the fine little red haired pussy. Ember is ready and wanting it and places her legs around jim's big black body. Jim slowly lowers himself so that the tip of his cock is at the opening of embers hot wet pusssy. I watch as his cock head spread those pink white lips and presses on. By now Ember is lost in the act and startes pushing up to meet jim and I see his big black pole slip further and further up inside her hot wet stretched pussy. When jim was about half way in Ember is moaning and thrashing and shooting orgasisms. Jim is now holding back and letting her do the rest so that he doesn't hurt her. Ember is gone, she is now bucking and pushing forward and I see all 14" of jim's big black cock disapear inside her. God I love to watch this sight. To me there is nothing sexier than seeing a white girl getting fully fucked by a big black man, and jim is the biggest and blackest. I'm also ready for some action but I had to be content on watching for now. Ember is fucking up and down on jim's big pole and jim is now helping her by pulling back almost out and then back in. Ember is shooting one orgasism after another and jim finally tenses and lunges forward to bury his big black cock up to the hilt and climaxes. When he is done he starts to roll off but Ember was hanging on. She did not want to lose the big cock just yet. But jim being much bigger and stronger rolles over and pulles her with him so the she is now on top and his big black pole is still burried in her cunt. Jim has shot his load and gone a little soft but he never gets smaller, girls love this in his cock. I sense that jim is now setting Ember up of a little two man action. I'm ready, I already have a condom on but I grab the k-y and get it near the action. Ember is laying flat on jim and he tells her to sit on him. She obeys and is sitting straightt up on his pole, riding up and down, getting the full feel of it's breadth and length. When Ember starts riding faster and is getting ready for another orgasism jim pulls her body forward to kiss her and as he does this raises her ass in the air.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.