Unpleasant Surprise - Cover

Unpleasant Surprise

by Doodad

Copyright© 2002 by Doodad

Erotica Sex Story: Ms Purity Stevens, governess of Master Reginald Van Blum, signs up for a charter bus excursion touted as an 'educational excursion'. She hopes it will be an educational experience both for herself and her young charge, Reginald. To her unpleasant surprise it turns out to be a 'sex education' experience for both, but mainly at her expense.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Ms Purity Stevens certainly could not have had any inkling of what would occur when she applied to the Northland Center of Natural Sciences for the educational bus excursion into the hills of central Appalachia.

Certainly as she crouched here on her hands and knees naked atop the long polished table of this large opulent room bathed in the harsh white light of the overhead lamps could she have ever envisioned a scene such as this.

Behind her on the table, equally naked, was Master Reginald also on hands and knees. She could feel his warm breath on her nether area.

She had been the youth's governess for some months now and had sought to broaden his experience both from textbook instruction and some limited travel. They had visited a number of museums and art galleries.She had encouraged his use of the library and was pleased with his natural curiosity about things. She had hoped this trip would further broaden his young inquiring mind and although she had not thoroughly investigated the charter company she had been much impressed with their brochures and had booke the excursion with high hopes they both might be enlightened in the purported "nature studies" offered.

When she discovered herself and Reginald were accompanied by only two other young female students she was somewhat surprised the trip had cost no more than it did, what with hotel stays and meals included.

She was further mystified when the bus pulled up to a gated estate and was waved through by what appeared to be armed guards situated in a small stone stone guard house situated just inside the grounds of a lavish estate.

To her amazement and chagrin the "nature study" would be of the indoor type and she and Master Reginald along with the other two females would become the ones to be studied.

The first shock of the realization of their predicament came after they had been ushered into the hallway of a very large and luxurious mansion. The door locked behind tham and another steel barred one was lowered from into place over the main entrance. All realized they were imprisoned in this place. The next shock would be a curt order for all to disrobe.

When the full realization that they had all been kidnpped for some nefarious reason the women requested that they be separated from Reginald out of sheer decency. This was not well taken and they were again ordered to divest themselves of their garments. This demand delivered in a threatening and most unkind tone.

All hesitatingly and with the slowest of compliance began to undress. Four black robed males and a black robed female required this indignity. Ms Purity sneaked a glance at Reginald who was mainly watching the unfolding of the scene before him, a somewhat hopeful look on his young face, Purity thought.

She was about to admonish him to look the other way when the female member of their kidnappers stepped forward and commanded him "you too. Strip now!" There was a note of authority and asort of veiled threat in her voice and her demeanor. The boy began to strip hastily. The woman stepped back a pleased smile on her face.

"What is happening? Why are you making us do this?" one of the other young women in the group asked, fearfully. She was answered with a slap to the face by the robed woman who might have been the leader of their abductors.

When they were all perfectly naked, to the point of having watches, jewelry and ear rings confiscated, all the women stood with arms crossed over bare breasts and the free hand covering their pubic area. Purity observed Reginald standing,hands at his sides, simply observing the naked women. Slapping a hand over his eyes, Purity commanded him to look the other way and to his cover his now growing

maleness. Reluctantly the boy complied. His thoughts and his intentions toward his beautiful governess known only to him.

After a brief respite having been given some comfy monk's robes the captives were given refreshments. Later there would be a sumptuous meal. Purity and the others felt better and were further encouraged after being told they would be released in a couple days. The abductors merely wanted the females to "pose" for them they were told, and then to "entertain" them afterward. The entertainment brings us back to the opening scene of the story. But first the delicious meal, showers and a night of rest for the weary travelers.

After what had already occurred Purity was not surprised they would have to give up the monk's robes for the night. Crowded into a small room with pallets arranged on the floor for sleeping they were all locked down for the night. Purity was appalled at the fact the small bathroom provided for their needs was bereft of a door. The boy as well as the other women could observe it being used for any purpose by whatever unfortunate would feel the need. Purity vowed to have the boy's eyes covered and have him look the other way whenever this occurred. Her power over him being the threat of informing his parents upon their eventual release and reunion. This power was soon to be greatly diminished.

After showering and breakfast the group was ushered into a dark unfurnished studio, windowless and lit by both overhead lights and spotlights. Here the women were "persuaded" to pose their succulant bodies in the most vulgar, unladylike and, frankly, obscene manner. The photo session went on for the better part of three hours. Purity felt sure these disgraceful scenes, both still shots and videotape, would be sold on the porn market to some disreputable and illegal source. Reginald was allowed to watch. During this time the evil woman who was a member of the gang sat close to Reginald kissing and touching him while the awful scenario played itself out. Though Reginald and the woman had sat behind a low barrier Purity was sure the woman had encouraged the boy to orgasm not once but two or more times.

The effect this had on the boy was evidenced by his refusal to avert his eyes from the private activities of the women who used the sanitary facility that night. That and a certain aggressiveness toward Purity, herself, made her realize she was surely losing control over his actions. What did the threat of exposure of his behavior could compare with the temptations he was experiencing now?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.