Mistress Watching - Cover

Mistress Watching

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Ed went to the front door to see if his driver was there yet. The young policeman was standing by the rear door waiting for Ed to come out of the house. Ed kissed Katherine and started out the door.

Katherine grabbed his arm, "Ed, you heard my story last night. If I get too possessive, just tell me and I'll back off. I don't want to push you away and lose you."

Ed pulled her to him, "Katherine, I need you as much as you need me. I have been wallowing in self-pity for so long that I can't remember not being unhappy. I'll be here until you throw me out."

Katherine kissed him with tears streaming down her face.

Ed got into the car and the driver started toward the office.

"What's your name?" he asked the young patrolman.

"Roger Mann," the young man answered too quickly.

"Roger, do you like being a driver?"

"Sir, if I can speak freely, I really don't. I joined the force to be a good policeman. All I am now is a chauffer. Commissioner Schwartz said that this was the place to learn. I would rather be on the streets."

Ed was quiet for the rest of the way downtown.

When Ed walked into his office the press was there in force. Stu's wife was there and Ed hustled her into his office and shut the door.

"Sarah, I am sure that Stu told you that I was looking for a secretary. Are you here for the job?"

Sarah told him she was, "You're hired. Now your first job is to get the press out of my office and then come back here. No one from the press is to be allowed in the office ever. All briefings to the press will be in writing and will be distributed to all equally."

Sarah walked out into the outer office and started pushing the reporters to the door. Within minutes she had the office clear. She returned to Ed's office with a pad and pencil. Ed told her to get the personnel file on Patrolman Roger Mann and then get signed in with personnel. He told her that he was not sure what the pay was, but someone at personnel would tell her. Sarah left and Ed started organizing his thoughts.

Sarah returned with a personnel file. Patrolman Roger Mann had finished near the top of his class at the Academy. He was first in his class on the firing range. Ed looked up and saw Stu hale talking to his wife in the outer office. Ed motioned for Stu to come in his office. Sarah followed and asked if Ed needed her before she went to personnel.

"Sarah, one thing about this job. No fraternization with the policemen either during office hours or after work," Ed said with a big grin.

Sarah smiled and said that she would remember that.

Ed motioned for Stu to sit down, "Stu, my driver has been a chauffer since the day he graduated from the Academy. I want you to put him in your investigative crew and teach him how to become a policeman. The reason I am picking him is that he hasn't been around anyone that would corrupt him. I know that he doesn't know much now, so I still want you to pick 2 people to help you. Would you do it?"

Stu grinned and said that he would be happy to break the new guy in. Stu gave Ed a list of equipment he and Tim needed and the size and location of the offices that they wanted. Ed told Stu to get with "Preacher" Bob Jones when he came in and find out what was on his computer. Ed gave Stu a list of people that he thought should be checked on. Ed and Stu discussed each name in depth and Ed told Stu why he felt that they should be looked into. As Ed and Stu were finishing, Sarah walked into the outer office. Ed motioned for her to come into his office. Ed asked her to find his driver and to tell him to come and see Ed.

Ed looked up as Roger Mann walked into the office, "Roger, you are no longer my driver. I'll drive myself. You are going to work as a special investigator with Stu Hale here. Listen to him and he'll teach you well."

Roger grinned from ear to ear, "Thank you Commissioner. A special investigator?"

Ed held out his hand, "Keys"

Roger handed Ed the keys for the Commissioner's car.

Ed continued meeting with different people in the police department the rest of the day. Several of his old enemies had met with him and asked that they let bygones be bygones. Ed assured them that he was going to hold no grudges, but that everyone must do the job they were being paid for or they would have to leave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.