Mistress Watching
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Rice hung up the phone and Ed's car pulled in front of the Police Headquarters Building. He let the driver show the way to the Commissioners office and saw that Stu and Tim were already in the waiting room. Ed waved for them to follow him. The secretary got up and followed them into the office with a legal pad. Ed stopped her and told her that he would call her if he needed her.

"Stu, Tim, I want to talk straight to both of you," he said as he sat on the edge of his desk, "I picked you two because I know that I can trust you. I haven't done either of you a favor. The job we're going to have to do means long hours, little thanks and it's going to be dangerous. I want you each to pick 2 of the top investigators in the department to assist you. You will each work as a team with your 2 investigators. We have to clean up this town and do it fast. The public will expect results by the end of the week. The press will hound you and take you to task if you try to catch a few hours sleep once a month. I don't know if I will even be asked to remain as Commissioner, and I don't really care as long as I know that I have made a difference when I get kicked out. When I go I am sure they will ask you to go too. I'll be available to you 24 hours a day and I want to be informed of any progress you are making, every day. You have my permission to call me at any hour of the day or night. I want to know who is making your job harder and who I should watch out for. This job is as political as any job in the world. I answer to the Governor and so do you."

"Your first job is to pick your 2 investigators. I'd like you to have them on board by the end of the week. Make sure that you would trust them with your life. One day your life might be in their hands. If they aren't working out you replace them. I won't interfere with your people. You have to work with them, I don't. I'm going to get you offices on this floor and this door is always open to you. I will have the names tomorrow of 2 more Councilmen that I want you to check on. There is going to be a liaison from the Governor's Office working with us. Nothing is to be kept from him. He is my boss's eye in this office. Do you have any questions?"

Stu spoke first, "I take it that we will work as all police investigations do, search warrants through a judge and such, read them their rights."

Ed nodded, "We have to be cleaner than anybody in town. We have to be above board in our dealings and, trust me; there will be plenty of people watching your every move. Now, I am going to reassign my secretary. I need someone that I feel I can trust. Schwartz hired the secretary in the outer office and I don't know where her loyalties lie. Stu, I know that your wife is a secretary for some company, would she consider working for me? That way she would see you occasionally and see were you are spending your time. It might take some of the edge off of the long hours that you will be putting in. Would you want her working in here?"

Stu thought for a minute, "She's been trying to get a position with the City. Where she is now is quite a distance for her to travel and the pay isn't all that hot and her boss is a jerk. I'll ask her and let you know tomorrow. I think that it would be great having her see that we don't just sit around all day reading magazines."

Ed stood up, "Alright let me get to work. You two find suitable offices on this floor. Don't make waves. Pick out the offices you need and let me know where they are. I'll do the reassigning. Make a list of the equipment you'll need. Did you get your cars?"

Stu and Tim both nodded and got up to leave.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Ed," Stu said, "This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Too much is going on out there and Schwartz just turned a blind eye to it."

Ed shook their hands and walked them to the door. He went back to the desk and started going through the papers stashed in the drawers. As he leafed through the top drawer Ed noticed a picture under several papers. Just the edge of the picture was showing. He pulled out the picture and looked at it. There was Schwartz and this secretary sitting on a beach. She was smiling and wearing a bikini and had her arm on Swartz's leg. Her smiled looked forced. Ed walked out to the copy machine in the outer office. The secretary was not at her desk. He put the picture in the copy machine and set it to copy photos. The copy lost some of the resolution but was still very good.

As Ed walked back into his office, the secretary came into the outer office and started to sit at her desk. He asked her to come into his office and she followed him with a legal pad. Ed motioned for her to sit in a chair in front of his desk. Ed shoved the copy of the photo over to her. She paled when she saw the photo.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.