Mistress Watching - Cover

Mistress Watching

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Ed drove back to the Bynum house. It was 7 o'clock when he pulled up in front of the house. It would not be dark for about another hour and a half. Ed parked the car and walked to the front door. He rang the bell and waited for an answer. Ed saw someone looking through the peephole in the door and the door opened.

"Well, the private detective," Mrs. Bynum said, "Can I help you?"

Ed stayed on the front step, "Mrs. Bynum, I haven't been totally honest with you. I need your help. Can we talk inside?"

She stepped back to allow him to enter and closed the door behind him. She was dressed as she was earlier except she had taken her shoes off. She motioned him into the living room.

"The maid goes home at 5, so we can talk in here," she said, "Now what more do you have to add to what you told me this afternoon."

Mrs. Bynum, again what I have to say is delicate," Ed started.

"It's Katherine with a K," she interrupted.

"Katherine, I wasn't hired to watch you," Ed started, "Your husband hired me to watch a girl he described as his girl friend. He said that he wanted to check on her before he married her. I knew that that wasn't the case when I saw his wedding band. The girl got involved in a situation with some gang members while I was tailing her and I stopped them from molesting her. Later I found out that your husband and his friends had drugged her and raped her. I have evidence that he did this with at least 1 other woman, but I don't know the other woman's name."

Katherine's face got red and Ed saw that she was having trouble controlling her anger. Ed decided to continue and he told her about the pictures and how the investigation didn't make any sense to him.

Katherine started ringing her hands and tears were forming in her eyes. Ed paused a minute to allow her to get hold of her emotions and to digest what he had told her.

"How do I know that what you have told me is true?" she snapped.

Ed had printed one of the tamer pictures while he was eating dinner with Betty. He pulled the picture out of his jacket and handed it to her. She took the picture and unfolded it and sat staring at the picture for several minutes. Ed could not tell from her face what was going though her mind. He sat quietly waiting for her to say something.

"Oh my God," she said, "That poor woman."

Katherine started crying and Ed handed her a tissue from a pack of tissues on the end table. Ed sat and waited for her to get control of herself so he could continue talking to her. Katherine cried for several minutes.

"I know all of these men," she sobbed, "Oh God, what will their wives say when they find this out?"

"Katherine, I want you to keep everything that I am telling you between us for now," he told her, "I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. The police are looking for the woman and they want to question her. She's the daughter of a minister and your husband told her that he would show the pictures to her family if she ever told anyone about this. I am going to be truthful with you, I can go to jail for what I have done for this woman so far."

"You don't have to worry about me, I couldn't tell these woman about this anyway, ' she said.

Katherine got up and went to the bookshelf and opened it, revealing a bar. She took 2 glasses and poured Cognac each glass. She brought the glasses back and handed 1 to Ed and sat down in her chair. Each glass was half full. She started taking large sips of her Cognac and staring across the room

"Katherine, I need your help," Ed said, "Would you have any idea who the second woman is? I only have her body in the picture. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her stomach."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.