Mistress Watching - Cover

Mistress Watching

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Ed woke up at 6 o'clock and went into the kitchen and started the coffee. He slipped into the bedroom and got clothes for the day from his dresser. Betty didn't stir. Ed looked at her and he felt that she was probably exhausted from crying most of the night. Ed went into the bathroom and took a shower and was dressed when Betty came out of the bedroom about 8 o'clock. She walked into the kitchen and sat on the stool at the kitchen counter still half a sleep. Ed poured her a cup of coffee and sat it in front of her.

"I'm going to start digging around today and see what I can find out," Ed told her, "I don't think that you should leave the apartment or make any phone calls until I am sure that the police don't consider you a suspect. I'm going to try and find out who that other woman on the CD is."

Betty looked at him, "Why are you helping me? Aren't you getting yourself in trouble?"

Ed thought for a minute, "I really don't know. I am sure that you had nothing to do with Bynum's death and I can't figure why he wanted you followed. You seem like a very nice person. I can't picture you having anything to do with Bynum. This whole situation bothers me. Something is not right with the whole mess and I can't put my finger on it. When I can't figure a case out it bugs me and I can't rest until I know all of the answers. I'm going to talk to some of the few friends I have left in the police department and try to figure out what they know and what they are looking for."

Betty put her face in her hands, "I just wish this was all over."

"It will be over soon," Ed told her, not really believing it himself, "There's plenty of food in the freezer until I get back. I kind of live on TV dinners. Help yourself until I get back."

After showing Betty where he kept some cash, Ed left the apartment and headed downtown. His first stop was going to be the police station. Ed still had some contacts in the homicide division and 1 contact in the crime scene unit. He knew that he had to be cautious asking questions. He started formulating a plan of attack on his way to the police station.

Ed drove to where he had stashed one of his cars and parked the van and drove the car to the police station. He parked the car in a visitor's spot and went into the station. The desk sergeant recognized him and they talked for a while. Ed told him that he might have some information that the detectives might be interested in about the Bynum murder. The desk sergeant directed him to Homicide Division, Ed's old office. The detective working on the case was an old friend of Ed's and had gotten in trouble taking up for Ed with the Captain.

Stu Hale was in charge of the Bynum case and was at his office going over some paperwork. Ed walked into the Homicide Office with his visitor's badge and made his way to Hale's desk. Stu Hale looked up and saw Ed and smiled. He stood and shook Ed's hand and they made small talk for a few minutes.

"What brings you down here?" Stu asked.

Ed explained that he was hired by Bynum to check on Bynum's wife. He told Stu that Bynum thought that his wife might be running around on him and that he wanted Ed to check her out. Ed explained that he hadn't had a chance to do anything on the job yet, but he thought that the police would be interested. Ed pulled out his note pad and gave Stu the time that he had met with Bynum and the time that he had left the office. He told Stu that Bynum's secretary would be able to verify that Bynum was alive when he left Bynum's office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.