Mistress Watching
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Betty was sitting on the couch watching the television when he walked into the apartment. Ed held up the computer Cd and smiled at her. Ed looked at the dining room table and saw that Betty had setup the laptop and the screen saver was moving over the screen. Ed walked to the table and sat in front of the laptop. Betty came and stood behind him as he inserted the CD into the drive. The CD drive started humming and the CD directory came up on the laptop. He minimized the directory and opened the photo software. Ed then started to open the pictures on the CD. Betty put her hands in front of her face and started to walk into the living room.

"Come back here," he said softly, "I know this is painful, but we have to go through this."

Betty walked back to him and pulled a chair behind him so that she could see the screen clearly. He pulled each picture up and studied it, looking at everything in the picture. The room in the picture was Bynum's office and Betty was lying on Bynum's desk. Ed started questioning her about each picture. The first picture showed Betty having sex with one man and 3 others watching and smiling. There was a bottle of whiskey on a shelf behind the desk and each man had a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Who are the men in this picture?" he asked.

Betty told him who the 3 men were. All 3 were Horizon executives. One man worked in the local office and the other 2 men were from the headquarters office. Bynum had forced Betty to have sex with 2 of the men in the picture on another occasion. The second picture showed Betty having sex with a different man and 4 others watching and drinking whiskey. Betty identified the 2 new faces as Horizon people that worked in Bynum's office. Ed wrote down the names of the men and where each man worked. He studied the picture looking at every item in the picture.

"Wait a minute," he said, "Betty, look at this. See the fingers of someone standing just out of the picture? Bynum is apparently taking the pictures, I see 5 men and the fingers of another man."

Ed got up and went into his office. After several minutes he found his magnifying glass and came back into the dining room and sat down in front of the laptop. He studied the partial hand in the picture and every item in the picture. Ed started enlarging the picture. With each click of the mouse to enlarge the picture, the resolution got fuzzier. He clicked on the "sharpen" command of the photo software and studied the picture again. The hand was only slightly clearer.

"Look at this," he told Betty, "The hand has a gold nugget style ring. It looks like it also has an initial in a black stone. That's a custom ring. I can't make out the initial, though. Do you know who wears a ring like that?"

Betty shook her head. Ed continued through the pictures, asking many questions about the pictures even though all were similar. All of the pictures showed Betty having sex with the men, sometimes more than 1 man having sex with her at the same time. There were 25 pictures on the disk. Ed opened the last picture. This showed a woman having intercourse with 1 man and having oral sex with another.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.