Mistress Watching - Cover

Mistress Watching

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ed Hanson screws up a private detective job and helps a minister's daughter out of a jam. He stumbles onto a corrupt city administration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Ed sat at the table and motioned for Betty to sit opposite him. He took the 3 sheets of paper that he had been working on earlier and pushed them in front of her. She read each of the papers slowly. After reading them she looked at Ed quizzically.

"What is this?" she asked.

Ed looked at her, "This is about all that I know about George Bynum, you and the murder. If I am to help you, you have to tell me everything that you can remember from the night you were drugged until last night. Do you feel well enough to answer a lot of questions?"

Betty nodded her head and started. "As I told you George asked me to a party Horizon was having and he gave me a drink. I don't remember anything until I woke up the next morning next to him in a motel room. We were both naked and I dressed and slipped out before he woke up. That's about everything that I can tell you about that night. About 2 weeks later, he called me and said that I had better come to his office. I was avoiding him and I didn't want to see him anymore, so I told him I couldn't come to his office. He told me that I better come or he would spread some pictures around the building that he knew that I would not want people to see. I didn't know what he was talking about but I was afraid that I had done something wrong the night of Horizon's party. I went to his office and that's when he showed me the pictures of the 5 men and me. The pictures showed me doing terrible things to them and them doing things to me that I would never allow a man to do to me."

"What kind of pictures were they, I mean were they glossy photos from a photo shop or maybe computer pictures?" Ed asked.

"I have one of the pictures in my bag, but I can't show it to you," she said, "I'd be too ashamed."

"I have to see the pictures if I'm going to help you," Ed said.

Betty got up and went to the bag she had brought her clothes in and looked for the picture. The picture wasn't in the bag. Betty got a worried look on her face and then her face brightened. She went to her purse and searched for the picture. After a minute she pulled a piece of paper from her purse and brought it to Ed. Ed unfolded the paper and Betty put her face in her hands to hide her shame. The picture showed Betty on her hands and knees with one man behind her and another pushing himself into her mouth.

"OK, this makes it easier," Ed started, "This is a computer copy on plain letter paper. So there's a computer somewhere with these pictures on it or a disk with the pictures. We'll have to find that if the police haven't already."

Betty moaned, "Oh, what if they have? I heard that they show pictures like this to everyone in the office."

Ed patted her hand, "I don't think the police have these yet. Why would they even be looking for pictures yet? They have no idea why Bynum was murdered. They are looking for you to find out if you killed him because of jealousy or because he wouldn't marry you."

"I'd never marry that scum," Betty spat.

"OK, tell me about after the meeting in George's office, ' Ed asked.

Betty continued, "George made me have sex with him that day in his office. I told you he said that he would tell my family and destroy my father's ministry. He made me have sex with him several times a week and then started making me have sex with friends of his. Last night he set up a date for me to have sex with a man he said was a business acquaintance. I realized that this was going to go on and on and I got off of the bus as soon as I made up my mind to quit and went into the diner."

"Do you know any of the men in the picture?" Ed asked.

Betty shook her head, "All of them. They work in the building. One works for the same company I do and the others work for Horizon. The one that works for the same company I do has never said anything to me about that night and George never made me have sex with that man after the night of the party."

Ed pushed the legal pad to her, "I want you to write down the names of every man that raped you. Next to his name, write the name of the company that he works for. After that, write down everything that you know about the men. Everything."

Betty wrote for over an hour. Ed had to give her 2 more sheets of paper. Betty finally pushed the papers toward Ed and sighed. Ed looked at the papers and saw that a lot of the information would be of no interest to him, such as one man's ties never were right for the suit he was wearing. He took another sheet and started to write questions as he read Betty's notes.

Ed looked up at her, "You haven't put down if any of them were married. Do you know?"

Betty nodded her head, "They all are."

Ed continued the questioning, going over the same information several times. Betty started to get annoyed and Ed explained that he had to know everything she knew in order to help her. Ed questioned her about the building she worked in, the layout of her office, the layout of Bynum's office and where the 5 men worked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.