Surviving The Vice-President - Cover

Surviving The Vice-President

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ron and Brenda can't stand each other. A plane crash throws them together and sparks fly. A long tale with something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Slow   Violence  

Ron told her they would take the Expedition and took her arm as they walked to the garage. Ron held the door of the Expedition for her and she got in. Ron went around to the driver's side and got in. He reached for the key to start the car and then dropped his hand back into his lap. He reached over and took Brenda's hand in his.

"Aren't you going to finish dressing?" he asked. "You don't have everything on do you?"

Brenda started checking herself. She checked her earrings, pulled down the visor and looked in the mirror at her makeup and then looked at Ron with a worried look on her face.

"What am I missing?" she asked.

Ron reached in the pocket of his suit coat and pulled out a diamond ring and slipped it on her finger. Brenda stared at it for several minutes and the tears started running down her face.

Ron turned to her, "Will you marry me, Brenda."

Brenda threw her arms around him and hugged him so tight that he thought she would break his neck. She was sobbing so loud that he was almost afraid the neighbors would hear. She held him for several minutes before she pulled away to look at the ring again. The ring was a 5-carat diamond with 3 baguettes on each side. She fingered the ring as if she wouldn't believe it was real.

"Well, you haven't told me whether you would marry me," Ron said.

She threw her arms around him again and started crying again. "Of course I will," she said, "Oh, the ring is beautiful. I love it."

Brenda pulled down the visor and looked at herself in the mirror again. "Oh, look at my face," she wailed, "My mascara has run down to my chin. I can't go anywhere like this."

Ron shook his head, "Let's go back into the house and get you fixed up. I want to show off my future wife."

They went back into the house and Brenda washed her face and reapplied her makeup and looked at her ring many times. Ron had to change his suit as Brenda's mascara was on it and her lipstick was on the shoulder. As they prepared to leave Brenda kissed him again and then wiped the lipstick from his mouth.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," Ron smiled, "I just can't believe that a beautiful woman like you would marry a guy like me."

Ron had to pry her from around his neck again.

"How did you know my ring size," she asked.

Ron held up a tiny strip of paper, "I wrapped this around your finger while you were sleeping. You pulled your hand away and I was afraid that I might have the wrong size."

Brenda beamed, "It fits perfectly."

They drove toward Seattle and Brenda kept looking at the ring and then looking at Ron and telling him that she loved him. Ron crossed the Lake Washington Floating Bridge and headed for downtown Seattle. He pulled in front of the Four Seasons Hotel and the valet opened the door for Brenda and then came over to Ron's side. Ron got out and took Brenda's arm and led her into the hotel.

The Georgian Room at the Four Seasons is a 5 star restaurant with a world-renowned chef and the menu would make any chef in the world jealous. The service is impeccable and the ambiance of the dining room looks as if the greatest interior designer who ever lived designed it. The dining room has high ceilings and the chandeliers are elaborate and one of a kind. If money was no object and someone wanted to design the most romantic dining room in the world, this would be it.

Ron and Brenda went to the terrace bar and had a cocktail before they went to their table. Brenda kept looking at her ring and made sure that her hand was never out of sight. Several people looked at the ring as they passed. Brenda would often lean over to Ron and tell him she loved him.

As they walked to their table several of the men stared at this beautiful woman and were rewarded with a kick in the shins from their wife, girlfriend or date. Brenda radiated the serene glow of a woman in love. Men stared and women glared.

Ron suggested the "Surf and Turf" dinner and Brenda agreed. Ron ordered a bottle of champagne and Brenda looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Ron smiled at her reaction, "Don't worry, we're not driving tonight. I've reserved a suite in the hotel for us. So, enjoy your champagne."

"Any other surprises?" she smiled.

Ron and Brenda toasted each other and sampled the champagne and enjoyed each other's company. Several people came over to the table to talk to Ron and he introduced them to his new fiancé. Some made comments to Brenda that they never thought that Ron would fall. The billionaire, Howard Branson, stopped at the table and congratulated them when he was told of their engagement and offered his chalet in Aspen for their honeymoon. Ron and Brenda thanked him and told him that they would have to postpone a honeymoon for a while, as they had to get back to Howell. Howard told them that it was an open offer. They had the use of the chalet whenever they wanted it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.