Surviving The Vice-President - Cover

Surviving The Vice-President

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ron and Brenda can't stand each other. A plane crash throws them together and sparks fly. A long tale with something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Slow   Violence  

Ron pulled Brenda to him and kissed her tenderly. Brenda returned his kiss and the kiss grew in intensity. Their tongues started dueling. Ron moved his kisses to her ear and then to her neck and caressed her back. His hand moved to her breast and he lowered his head to her breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Brenda gasped and put her hand to the back of his head and held him to her. Ron gently let his teeth scrape her nipple and Brenda moaned deep in her throat. He started alternating his affection between both breasts and caressed her stomach and started moving his hand lower. He placed his hand over her mound and caressed her center. Ron slipped his finger into her and Brenda moved her hips to pull his finger further into her. Brenda held Ron tightly to her and wave after wave of her orgasm shook her body. Ron held her until she quieted and then gently laid her on her back. Brenda spread her legs for him and Ron rose over her and got between her legs and placed himself at her entrance. As he started to enter her Brenda moaned and started to rise to meet him. Ron pushed himself into her slowly to allow her to get used to his size. When he had half of his manhood inside her he pulled almost all of the way out and pushed back into her until he had entered her a little further. He repeated this action until he was completely inside of her. Brenda wrapped her legs around his hips and Ron started thrusting in and out of her. Brenda used her legs to encourage his thrusts and rose to meet him. Brenda started to feel another orgasm approach and used her hips and legs to encourage him to increase the intensity and speed of his thrusts. She screamed as her orgasm swept over her and Ron emptied himself into her. They lay joined together for a few minutes while they both caught their breath.

Ron and Brenda held each other and talked for a long time. They asked each other questions about their respective lives and desires and listened attentively to the other's answers. They kissed and caressed each other often. They were two new lovers getting to know each other. Ron found in Brenda a beautiful woman that he could talk easily talk to. Brenda was amazed at how little she had known about this extraordinary man. She wished she could kick herself for not getting to know him a long time ago. She had wasted several years while working so close to him at Howell. They made love again, this time tender and gently but with great passion.

After they had made love for the second time Ron laid on his back with his arm around Brenda and her head on his shoulder. Neither said a word for a time. Ron felt a tear hit his shoulder and turned to her and lifted her face to him. Tears were running down her face.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"Brenda put her head back on his shoulder, "I never knew that lovemaking could be so tender. You are an amazing man Ron Simpson."

Brenda turned away from him and Ron could tell that she was crying. He turned and moved to her and put his arm around her. Brenda grabbed his hand and put it over her breast.

Between her tears she said, "I'm scared. I've never been in love before and I don't know how to handle it. I've always been afraid to let anyone close to me."

Ron held her tighter and let her calm down. In a while he heard her breathing become regular and he knew that she was asleep. He tried to take his arm from her breast and she pulled it back in her sleep. Within minutes Ron fell asleep.

Ron awoke in the morning to find Brenda sitting up and holding his cock in her hand. She had apparently gotten up earlier and had built a fire in the 55-gallon drum stove. The cabin had pleasant warmth to it. Brenda smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.