Surviving The Vice-President
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ron and Brenda can't stand each other. A plane crash throws them together and sparks fly. A long tale with something for everyone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Slow   Violence  

Ron was stunned and took several seconds to clear his head. Ron looked to see if Cal was all right and saw that Cal had his back to the instrument panel and that his head was at an odd angle. Cal had not had time to refasten his seat belt after trying to help Carl. Ron put his fingers on Cal's neck and there wasn't a pulse. Ron could see that Cal's neck was broken and that his body had broken the windshield. The plane was floating but Ron knew that it would not float for long. Ron checked on Brenda and Carl. Carl was leaning forward in his belt and was not moving. Brenda had been dazed but had started to come around. Ron pushed Carl into a sitting position and saw that he was dead. He had probably been dead when the plane hit.

"My God," Brenda screamed, "They're dead."

Ron unbuckled himself and crawled over the top of the seats and got the raft. He kicked the rest of the windshield out and stuck his body out to inflate the raft. The raft inflated and Ron turned to Brenda. Brenda was reaching past him frantically trying to get the door open.

"Don't open the door or the plane will sink," Ron snapped, "crawl out the windshield and get into the raft. I've got to get you to shore."

Brenda crawled over the seat and shuddered when she saw Cal's neck. She crawled through the windshield and dropped into the raft. Ron had no idea how long the plane would stay above water so he decided to get Brenda safely to shore and come back and salvage what he could. Ron dropped into the raft and pulled the oar from its storage and started rowing to shore. The plane had come to rest about 100 feet from the shore of the lake. Ron saw a dead tree floating about 200 feet in front of the plane and knew that the outcome of the crash might have been different if they had hit the tree. Ron rowed as far onto the shore as he could and got into the water and pulled the raft onto the grassy shore. The woods started about 50 feet from the edge of the lake. Brenda got out of the raft and collapsed in a heap sobbing.

"Stay right here," Ron told her, "Don't go into the woods until I get back."

"Brenda looked shocked, "Where are you going."

Ron started toward the raft. If he was fast maybe he would be able to salvage most of the gear from the plane. He got in the raft and paddled to the plane.

More of the plane had sunk beneath the water and Ron figured that he had only about twenty minutes before the plane sunk. Ron stuck the oar down in the water as far as he could trying to find bottom. He shook his head. The lake was deeper than it looked. He was afraid the plane would sink below the water. He knew that if the plane was not visible it would be harder to find them. Bubbles around the edges of the plane showed that water was filling every cavity of the plane and it would slowly sink in the water.

Ron filled the raft with everything that he could and took it back to shore. He unloaded the gear and took the raft back to the plane. With the second trip he succeeded in getting everything that they had packed. Ron took extra care to ensure that the rifle and pistol were kept dry and that the ammunition was kept out of the water. He was almost sure that they would have to hunt until they were rescued. He rowed back to shore and unloaded the raft.

"I'm going back to the plane to see if I can figure what caused the control problems," he said to Brenda

She started to say something but he walked away and pushed the raft away from the shore. He rowed to the plane and headed toward the rudder. The plane was much lower in the water than when he made his second trip. When the water started coming in the windshield the cockpit filled with water and the plane started sinking faster. When Ron got to the rudder he saw that it was gone. It had probably come off just before they hit the water. He inspected the mountings and immediately found the culprit. Half of a threaded bolt was still in the hinge. Ron worked the bolt out of the hinge and stuck it in his pocket. He started to row back to shore.

"Where did you learn to fly?" Brenda snapped as he climbed out of the raft.

Apparently Brenda was feeling better. She was a bitchy as ever Ron thought to himself. Ron reached in his pocket and showed her the bolt.

"What's that mean?" she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.