Cindy Cinema Slut - The First Time

by LaffWithMe

Copyright© 2002 by LaffWithMe

Erotica Sex Story: A woman who enjoys adult theatres recounts how it all began.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

© 1996 - 2002 LaffWithMe Press

laffwithme99@hotmail.com - Laffwithme99@yahoo.com

The following material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. This work may not be distributed for profit, in any form, without the written permission of the author or his agent.


I'm a 26-year-old woman who enjoys going to adult movies. I can tell you the exact day that I first went to an adult movie. It was two days after my sixteenth birthday.

Let me back up a bit. My mother is a religious nut. She thinks that sex is a sin worse than murder. The few times that she caught me touching myself brought serious punishment. Of course, all of her admonitions regarding sex just made me more curious about sex. I remember that as early as five or six years of age I loved to take baths because I could lay with my legs spread and have the water blast full force on my little slit.

Unfortunately my interest in sex was pretty much a solo experience throughout school. I was always what charitable relatives called "chubby" coupled with that wonderful left-handed compliment; "you have such a pretty face". This combined with the fact that I usually wore hand-me-down clothes that looked like they came from a poor eastern European relative insured that I was usually the outsider. The high point of my sex life prior to my sixteenth year came in the sixth grade. Being "chubby" I got the blessing of tits at an early age. In sixth grade I was the proud possessor of 30B tits. I was the only girl in my class with real tits. This was also the time when the boys were starting to figure out that they liked tits. I enjoyed a new found popularity because I loved playing grab-ass games with the boys. There were several boys who were bold enough to get good feels of my tits when we played and I loved it. I even managed to get two boys to let me see their cocks in exchange for a look at my bare tits. Sadly, my brief popularity died when I returned to school in the seventh grade. Most of the "cute" girls showed up at school with boobs - some real, some just padding. I was still the biggest but no longer the only girl with tits.

By the time I was in high school I had resigned myself to locking the bathroom door when I took a bath so that I could finger myself and play with my nipples as I dreamed of sex with a real male. I would have been happy to have any male.

One day, a few weeks before my sixteenth birthday, I was sitting on the pot in the girls' bathroom. Three girls came in chattering. I recognized their voices, I hated them, all three were said to have fucked half the football team. But their conversation caught my interest.

"No way, you guys actually watched sex movies with them?"

"Yeah, Stan's parents have like bunches of them so he thought he was so cool when he put one in. I think he thought Misty and me would get all hot - ha ha ha".

"Did you? I heard they're pretty hot. Did the guys get hard?"

"They're OK but kinda gross. This guy with a huge cock fucks a girl in the ass and then cums on her face."

"Yeah Tracy, like you didn't watch the whole thing. And like you wasn't the first one to get undressed."

The conversation stopped when a teacher walked in and told them to get to class. But I was now dying to see a sex video. This thought occupied my nightly baths.

My fantasies now included an adult theater not far from where I lived. I resolved to find a way to go to it. Then opportunity knocked by way of getting my driver's license. The only reason I was allowed to get a license and to drive was so that I could take over the chore of shuttling my younger sisters to school and to after school activities. This meant that I now had a reason not to be home immediately after school.

My sixteenth birthday was on a Monday and I took my driving test. I had resolved to go to the movie on the very next day after dropping my sisters off at dance class. In preparation I had gone to Goodwill and bought what I thought would be an outfit that would make me look very adult. Black heels, black knee length skirt, white blouse and nylon stockings. Underneath I would make do with the uninspiring white cotton bra and panties, which I always wore.

Tuesday came; I dropped off my sisters at 2:45 then went to the mall and changed clothes in the ladies room. I was free until 6:00 when I would pick them up. I drove to the movie, an old neighborhood theater that was on a busy commercial street. It was definitely not a seedy place. I walked down the street and nervously passed the theater. I chickened out. I continued on to a record store. I.

That night I cursed myself and resolved that I would definitely go through with it the next day. Wednesday was the same routine except that this time I nervously walked up to the ticket booth, money clenched in a sweating hand only to see a sign "Purchase Tickets in Lobby". I walked through the door in a daze. There was a man at a candy counter. I approached without saying a word, holding out my money.

"Lo, you been here before?"

"Yah, my boyfriend brought me once". God, I was sure the guy was going to throw me out or worse call a cop or something.

"Yeah, well women are free", he said staring at the ten-dollar bill in my hand.

"I know, I just want a coke." I replied. I was absolutely amazed that I was able to come back with any response to him let alone one that made some sense.

Coke in hand I walked through the lobby and entered the door to the theater proper. A real bolt of fear hit me. The theater was pitch black, at least to my eyes, which had just been out in the bright sun. I stood there frozen as the door slowly closed behind, bumping my back. Yet I was excited. There on the screen was a woman sucking a cock. Wow! I walked down the aisle with tentative steps. There were only a few lights on the end seats but I hesitated to enter any of those rows thinking someone might be sitting there. Finally, when I was almost to the screen I decided I better go for the last light. I slid in carefully, felt the end seat to be empty, quietly asked if anyone was there. Getting no response I moved one seat over and sat down.

I sipped my coke, and watched the screen with rapt attention. I was aware of someone arriving at the seat behind me, and then saw the shadow of a man taking a seat in front of me. Then a man occupied the seat next to me, the end seat that I had bypassed. Silly me, I thought that the theater must have been crowded.

I jumped when I felt the man's leg bump against my leg.

"Oops, sorry fellah, it's so dark I didn't know someone was sitting here."

I just murmured, "S'ok." My eyes were now adjusted to the dark theater. The combination of the silver light from the screen and the dim red lights at the junction of the walls with the high ceiling was now enough so that I could see.

The man in front of me was sitting slightly sideways, occasionally glancing back at me. I looked out of the corner of my eye at the man next to me and was sure that he was stealing glances at me. At this point I was more frightened than I had ever been in my life, yet I was strangely excited. My nipples had become erect and I could feel them pressing against my bra. I squeezed my legs together, partly to avoid brushing against the leg of the man next to me who was sitting with his legs spread apart, and partly to feel the pressure of my thighs squeezing my pussy.

The scene on the screen was now a woman rubbing a man's cock through his pants. The camera showed the large bulge. She undid his belt, unzipped his pants and opened them, reaching in to pull out a very large semi-hard cock.

"Geez, what a monster." I heard my neighbor softly utter. "Umm," he groaned as the woman licked the cock. I saw and felt him fidget in his seat. I could see his hand was in his lap.

"I like it a lot better when they have some foreplay. It's a lot hotter than just having them start naked and fucking." He whispered in my direction.

"I guess." As I mumbled my answer I turned to look at him. He was old, probably as old as my father. But he looked OK, clean and normal looking I thought.

"Sometimes I think it would be fun to make a sex video. I mean not be in it, I'm not young and hung, but I think that I could make something with more realistic scenes. Women probably would make better videos. Have you seen any that really turned you on?" He had a nice voice, relaxed and casual.

"No"

"No? Have you seen many?"

"No"

"Have you come here before?" The couples and women usually come here on the weekends."

"No."

"Oh wow. This is your first time here? I'm sorry if I've bothered you. I tend to talk too much sometimes, especially to women. I've come here off and on for several years; there's sort of a routine that some people follow. I mean a lot of people come in to fool around."

"I just wanted to see the movies."

"I understand. If there's anything I don't want to do, it's to spoil your enjoyment of the movies. You can come in and just watch the movies but you have to be sure and make clear to guys that you don't want any attention. Don't be afraid to tell someone to move if they sit to close to you or bother you. Usually it's better if you sit on the end seat rather than one or two seats into the row. That way you can stop guys from sitting next to you."

There was a pause but I didn't say anything.

"Especially dirty old men like me." he chuckled. "Look, I'll move if you want me to."

"S'ok", I said without looking at him.

We both sat there quietly watching the movie for a short while. The guy in front of me had put his arm on the back of the seat next to him, which was actually the seat directly in front of me. Then his arm slowly began moving down towards me. The guy next to me leaned forward and whispered to the guy and he pulled his arm back but he still sat so he could watch me.

"I hope you don't mind. I figure if you're new here you might not be ready for having your leg fondled." He laughed softly as he spoke. "Remember; don't let anybody do anything you don't want them to do. Don't be afraid to tell guys to turn around, or keep their hands off. If you run into somebody that won't listen, go to the lobby. The guys that come here who aren't gay are desperate for women and couples to come in so most of them will actually be protective of you." He was now leaning close to my ear, whispering softly. He was close but he wasn't touching me. He had hit the right chord in a scared, excited, horny teen girl. His voice was so reassuring. The feel of his warm breath on my ear as he spoke sent shivers through me.

Silence again between us, however I could see and hear him rubbing his crotch. The movement of his hand over the material made a soft whooshing noise. His knee again came into contact with my knee as he spread his legs wider. I didn't pull away. I turned my head slightly so that I could see his crotch as I watched the cock sucking on the screen. He very gently moved his leg against my leg as he made soft groaning noises.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.