Monkey's Penis
Chapter 12: The Pied Pecker

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Pied Pecker - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

The party of five filed through the revolving door into the law offices where Lydia worked. David had decided that he was going to at least get his mother a raise and probably also turn this Min Li that antagonized his mother into a sex slave. He had unwished the three women pregnant for the same reason he had shortened his penis to a foot and a half: easier travel size.

As they walked through the lobby to the elevators, blonde Gloria Nickman was hurrying some important papers to Mr Harford, who needed them before his 1:30 courtcase. She needed to also get some other papers from Betty Johnson, papers that were crossfiled for--

She wrinkled her straight, delicate nose.

What was this SMELL in the lobby?!

It was like you pulled back the foreskin on a bull and pressed your nose into the nasty pocket underneath!

But this was... NICE!

She slowed her pace and sniffed at the air. Mr Harford could just wait while she found the source of this delightful odor.

Redheaded Charity Reeves was coming from the other direction, hurrying to get copies of a business plan to the McMahon meeting when she caught the scent on the air.

WHAT was that dreamy--

The two women collided, knocking each other to the floor and scattering their papers in a three foot circle about themselves.

"You got papers in my business plans," Charity complained, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

"Well, you got business plans in my papers."

Charity rolled to her hands and knees, leaned forward and pressed her lips to Gloria's. After several seconds, she leaned back. "Tastes great!" she grinned.

Gloria threw her arms around the other woman and pulled her down on top of her as she pressed her tongue past her lips. "Mmmmm..."

Charlie Wolford, 56-year-old security guard, had seen the two women collide and hurried to help them. But by the time he got there, the two young ladies were... kissing?!

He tugged at his collar with his index finger. "Uhm, ladies?" They sure did seem to be enjoying themselves, though. He shook his head. Today's women...


Charlotte Raffling hurried the last ten feet to the elevator. "Thank you for holding it," she smiled to the nice young man as she stepped in, then to the corner. "Hi, Lydia," she gave a small wave.

Then blinked. That SMELL!

"Heh, heh," she gave a nervous chuckle as she held the manila folders she was carrying in front of her skirt and moved her other hand behind them.

"How does your husband like his new promotion?" Lydia made small talk. "Not keeping him too busy, is it?"

"Heh, heh, no," she scratched her crotch under cover of the manila folders. "No, Jack likes it, and... and he's not... well, uhm... uh... you knowowOWOWOW!" she gasped as her eyes widened -- things had to be rewired down there for it to feel THIS good! -- then she shivered. "... uhm, busy."

"Now, did he pick up any new staff with the promotion, or do they expect him to make do with no more people than he already has?"

"No, he, uhm," Charlotte leaned forward, obviously reaching up under her skirt behind the folders. "He's getting-- OHGOD!" She gasped and fell back a step against the elevator wall, dropping the folders and papers to the floor to reveal her hand rubbing at her wet turquoise panties.

"Oooooooh... OOOOOOHHHH... !" She slowly sank to the floor and spread her legs wide, openly frigging.

The elevator doors opened and Lydia and her party stepped out. Russ Edgely was standing there, waiting to go down. He was married, but both he and Charlotte lightly flirted with others at work to "help grease the gears to turn a little smoother."

"Charlotte?!" he exclaimed as he stepped on the elevator.

"Oh, RUSS!" Charlotte purred as the doors closed.


"Okay," Lydia stopped at the outer door of an office suite. It had two panes of glass in it, and she pointed. "I work in that office; Mr Gillespy works in that one."

"Thanks, Mom," David took the penis off his neck and held it forward. "I want to make his secretary immune to my scent. Secretaries do all the real work, and I intend to get you a raise, but she can't make that happen if she's too busy frigging herself. Or humping me."

He stepped to the window to see a sharp-featured, thirty-something blonde shouting at a soft-looking twenty-something brunette with black plastic glasses. "Which one is his secretary?"

"Kelsey. The one that looks like a librarian."

That would be the brunette, then. He held up the penis as the blonde marched to another inner door in the office suite, banged and let herself in. "Let Kelsey be immune from melting into a sex puddle from my cock-scent." He hung the penis back around his neck, then opened the door and all five stepped into the office suite.

"Hi, Kelsey," Lydia smiled.

"Hi, uhm, Ms Moreno. I thought you said you were sick and wouldn't be coming in today. And you probably shouldn't let Mr Gillespy catch you in that bikini."

"I AM sick -- sick of the way Gillespy treats us. And I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."

"You ARE?"

"Yes. I think he deserves it. Don't you?"

"Well, yeah, but-- " She shrugged. How do the lowly correct the mighty?

"Is he in?" Lydia took a step toward his door.

"Actually, no. He's at Mr Bryant's office, meeting with him."

"Probably about pay raises. Or lack thereof."

Kelsey pushed her glasses back up her nose. "Probably."

"Was that Elaine Dreisfield that was bitching at you just before I came in?"

"Yeah... she's ticked off at something that Tom did, but wants to chew on me for it some too. I didn't have anything to do with it, though."

"That woman has been trying to castrate Tom for the last six months!"

Kelsey just nodded in agreement.

Lydia frowned, then marched to Tom's door and opened it without knocking. "Elaine," she said loudly as she stepped in, interrupting, "you never come over to this suite unless one of your toads tells you that Gillespy is out. Don't have the courage to be such a bitch when one of the senior partners is around to hear you, do you? Well, you're not welcome here. You can just drag your raggedy ass out and work through proper channels!" Lydia pointed toward the door leading out into the hallway.

Kelsey stood, mouth open in awe and awaited the reprisal of the gods. Or goddess, in this case.

Was that a rumbling growl coming from Tom's office?

"Pack your things, Moreno," the blonde snipped as she came around the table. "You're out of here this very afternoon!"

Kelsey's face fell. Well, it was good to watch the underdog while it lasted.

"I will crucify your ass," Elaine continued out to the front office of the suite, "and hang it at the front gate so that none of this other trailer trash (sniff) gets any (sniff, sniff)... uhm, (sniff) ideas... (sniff)... about... (sniff)... about, uhm... (sniff, sniff)..."

David unzipped and whipped out eighteen inches.

"Oh... (thump as Elaine landed on her knees)... GOD!" She knee-shuffled quickly toward David's crotch.

"Elaine?!" Kelsey asked, astounded.

Elaine ignored the office girl. "Please?" she pleaded to David, looking up at him with her clear blue eyes.

David simply slapped her nose with his rod a couple times. "You don't EVER talk to my mom like that!"

"Lydia, I am SO sorry!" she called over her shoulder, then to David: "Please!"

"If you REALLY wanted to be my pecker slave, you would be naked by now."

Immediately, the blonde's clothes came off.

Kelsey stood with her mouth hanging open. What in the world--?! Mrs Dreisfield would NEVER--?!

But here she was, on her knees?! Begging?! NAKED?!

"PLEASE?!" Elaine whined.

Tom, too, was standing at his door, mouth open. "Elaine?!"

The blonde blushed furiously, but continued to plead to the cock-master with her eyes.

David banged her nose again. "Three things. You do three things and I will consider squirting your cunt."

"Anything!" she whispered.

"One, NEVER cross my mom. You do whatever she tells you and whatever is in HER best interest."

"Anything you want, Lydia!" she called over her shoulder, then in a whisper, "Anything."

"Second." David stepped to retrieve one of her high heels she had discarded, then pressed the heel at her anus, then into her. "I want you to build up your sphincter muscle. You keep that in there twenty-four hours. If you drop it, I will know."

"Yes," she grimaced, her anus already straining to hold the footwear.

"Third. It looks like you've been kind of rude to poor Tom there. Tom, for the next hour, she'll do anything you ask. Do with her as you will. Just remember to protect her ass with the shoe in it. No physical pain. And let me know if she drops the shoe"

"Cooooool," Tom grinned widely, his eyes already alight with things to do. "Thank you! Thanks! Let's drag the bitch's ass in here, Elaine!"

Elaine knee-walked back into his office, the shoe gripped in her butt, then Tom closed his door behind her.

Several seconds of silence passed. "Wow!" Kelsey finally broke a smile of admiration. "Are you going after Gillespy next? Could I... could I help?!"

David looked at her, and she asked again with her eyes. "Sure," he grinned.

Kelsey grabbed her purse and the six were off.


Kelsey stepped out of the next suite into the hall and pushed her glasses back up her nose. "She won't tell me." She crossed her arms. "Samantha always HAS been snippy to me."

David shrugged. "She's not a problem." He stepped inside the suite.

The blonde receptionist looked up. "May I (sniff)... may I help (sniff, sniff)... I, uhm... (sniff)... sir... please... uhm... (sniff)..."

Kelsey stepped toward her. "This is Lydia Moreno's son, Samantha, and you WILL listen to him! Now bare your boobs for him!"

"Noooo," she looked at Kelsey, "I... couldn't," she looked back at David, "... do... that... (sniff, sniff, sniff)... it wouldn't..."

"Tell her again, Kelsey."

"Strip, bitch!"

Samantha stood and began unbuttoning her blouse. Soon all her clothes were in a pile and she stood there in only high heels.

"I LOVE this!" Kelsey giggled, then stepped to her and smacked her butt.

"Say, thank you ma'am," David told the blonde.

Samantha glanced at Kelsey, not meeting her eyes. "Thank you, ma'am."

"Now where are Gillespy and Bryant?" Kelsey demanded.

Samantha kept her eyes cast down. "They're meeting with Mr Ashford."

"They're up to something," Kelsey nodded to David with squinted, suspicious eyes.

"Thank you, Samantha," David told her. "Now, I'd like you to finish out the day in your current attire. And if any men come in and ask you for service, you'll give them the bestest blow job you can, right?"

"Yes, sir." Why was her mouth watering just at the thought of that?!

"Cool!" Kelsey declared.

The party of six traveled further up the hall toward Mr Ashford's office.

"Hey, Bob," Kelsey told the first man they came to, "Go ask Samantha for some service. You'll love the results! You too, Frank! Free blow jobs at Samantha's." She gestured with her fist and her tongue in her cheek to simulate fellatio. "Oh, this if fun!" she skipped beside David.

"Oh, David," Kelsey hopped and tugged on his sleeve a little way further up the hall, "I want to show you to my friend Karen. Please? Just for a second?"

David shrugged. "Sure." To the rest: "You guys wait here a moment."

"Yes!" She opened the door and scampered in. "Karen, you HAVE to meet this young man. And you will not believe the things he can do!"

The pretty strawberry blonde looked up. "Really? Is he... , " she lowered her voice, "Are you interested in him?"

"I don't know yet, but he's really nice! Come in, David! Come meet Karen!"

Karen stood and straightened her blouse, preparing to meet Kelsey's new potential boyfriend. She sure hoped it worked out for her -- Kelsey was such a sweet girl, but so meek and so shy.

"Hi," she smiled and held her hand out. "My name is Karen, and I see that you've already met our wonderful Kelsey. She is just (sniff)... just the most wonderful (sniff, sniff)... uhm... (sniff)..."

"The most wonderful girl, isn't she?"

"Yeah... (giggle)... (sniff, sniff)... (giggle)..."

"Oh, no," Kelsey moaned as she saw her friend start to melt into a slut. She looked at David. "But?"

"Sorry," David shrugged, "It's just something that I exude."

"Kelsey, we oughtta... (deep breath)... compare breasts for David! Dontcha think?" Karen giggled, coming around the desk.

"But she's my best friend, David!"

"I went to special pains to make you immune, but normally women just react like her."

"Here, I'll start us off," Karen giggled, unbuttoning her blouse.

Kelsey looked at David and frowned again. "But she's my best..." -- Karen was giggling as she slipped off her bra -- "friend..."

"Here they are!" Karen enthusiastically cupped her breasts for the young man, then reached for Kelsey's chest. "Your turn, Kelsey!"

"Stop it, Karen," Kelsey slapped her friend's hands away.

"She can't help it, Kelsey."

"I know it. But she's not supposed to act all silly. She's supposed to be the practical one."

"Well, then, he just gets to enjoy mine!" Karen leaned over and pulled David's hands up to cup her boobs.

David squeezed her handfuls and grinned. "I don't know. She's sorta fun all silly."

"Behave yourself, Karen," Kelsey whacked her friend's ass.

"I don't waaaaanna behave," Karen wiggled her ass. "I wanna fuck!"

"Karen, honey," David asked her to annoy Kelsey, "strip naked for me." She perkily complied.

Kelsey was shaking her head. "I don't like her like this at all," she complained. "It's not right."

"Well, I don't like you like this, either, tight-ass," Karen countered, then her hand darted to yank a necklace from around Kelsey's neck.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"Ah-ah," Karen danced backwards, reaching behind herself with the necklace.

"Give me that! My sister gave me that!"

Karen turned around and cocked out her ass. "Gonna have to dig for it."

"You DIDN'T!" Kelsey gasped.

Karen shook her ass. "It's mine now."

"You little tramp!" Kelsey whacked her butt and stuck a finger up her rectum to feel around for the necklace.

"Mmmmmm, this is why you're my bestest friend in the whole world," Karen sighed and wriggled.

Kelsey plowed her finger a little deeper. "I can't believe you would... Karen! Stop CLENCHING your SPHINCTER! It's not funny!"

"Kelsey?"

"Yes, David?" she tsked. "Why did you have to do this to her?"

"Kelsey?"

She looked at David, then followed his gaze to see that Karen had her hand up, the necklace dangling from it.

"Karen?! Why did you--?!" She quickly removed her finger from the butt and snatched her necklace back.

"I just wanted a nice pick-me-up for the afternoon, best friend."

"Eeeewww!"

"But now you've gotten me all hoooo-oo-ooorny, you need to so something to fix me, Kelsey!"

"Karen, shut up." She saw that the clasp on her necklace was broken now, so dropped it in her pocket. "David, let's get out of here. I don't want to see her like this any more."

"But Keeeeelsey, I'll go down on you..."

Kelsey grabbed David's wrist and pulled him out of the office suite, leaving her naked best friend to frig for herself. "What a mistake!" she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know. You're sort of one up on her now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's begged to go down on you. And you've had your finger up her butt. If she crosses you, you just threaten to jab it back up there again."

"Now you're just being sick."

David laughed and they rejoined the other three. "Where's Mom?" he asked.

"Be bemb ub be awb abuh am obiembaw bomam (She went up the hall after an oriental woman)" Paul tried to answer past his tongue.

Professor Mulholland was leaned back against the wall, Katey's hand down the front of her bikini bottoms.

"Ladies, where's my mother?"

Mulholland pulled the strings to Katie's bikini bottoms and they fell to the floor.

"Nnnngggg!" Paul whined, then his tongue shot out to land between Katie's ass cheeks and began vibrating there.

"Ungh!" Katie gasped, then sank to her hands and knees, entranced by her warm, quivering butt plug.

"Ladies, where's my mother?" David was starting to get irritated.

"David," Kelsey tugged on his arm, "I think that was her that just walked across the hall up that way."

"Are you sure?"

"There should only be three women in this building wearing string bikinis, and two of them are right here."

David started up the hall. "Show me where."

"But, David, what about Paul and the sluts?"

"Sounds like a rock band," he chuckled. "Bring them along." He continued marching back up the hall, looking in the suites for his mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.