Monkey's Penis
Chapter 11: One Mother of a Bus Ride

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: One Mother of a Bus Ride - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

Author's note: This one is a little odd. Don't say you weren't warned.


Lisa Diaz looked out the window as the buildings rolled by. She was taking the bus across town to meet her sister, Tina, then the two were going to go shopping for an anniversary present for their parents. Lisa had followed her sister's example of not even trying to do the car-at-college thing. Even if you could afford the payments and insurance, you had to be a pit bull to get a parking space on campus.

Lisa smiled: Tina apparently liked being carless so much that she still hadn't gotten one even though she graduated a year ago.

The bus slowed for the next stop. That was a good thing: old lady Carnahan was driving today, and Lisa wasn't entirely sure that she didn't sometimes plow over people to rack up points for some devilish "score" she kept in her head.

Bored, Lisa glanced at the people boarding.

Wow. Three pregnant women, all of them wearing bikinis. That was unusual. Especially in a land-locked town like this one! She averted her eyes so as not to stare as they bellied by.

As they passed her seat, she glanced back over to see who else was boarding and... her eyes widened.

She quickly looked away. That boy's nose had to be ten inches long! He HAD to be a frat brother doing some type of joke or something! Slowly, she slid her eyes back over for another look.

He was crouched over, staring at her, nose still ten inches long... but buzzing... !

Suddenly, his tongue flicked out of his mouth about a foot and a half, quivered a second, then sucked back into his mouth. He looked at her expectantly.

"Eeeeewwwww!," she heard her mouth say before she even willed it to make that sound. Good mouth.

Looking disheartened, he moved further back up the bus.

Thank God!

The final newcomer looked relatively normal, but he slid into the seat beside Lisa despite there being numerous empty seats around.

"Excuse me," she tried politely, "I'm saving this seat for my sister. She's getting on just a couple stops ahead."

"Don't worry. You won't mind me sitting here long."

Hungh?

"How about those three preggers walking around practically naked? Have you ever seen anything that strange?"

Lisa rolled her eyes: pushy people. She'd just tell him to move again when her sister got on.

"And how about that WEIRD-looking guy? I mean, his nose had to be out to, like, here!"

"Do you... do you know what's wrong with him?"

"Oh, sure. He laps muffs. But he sure does look funny."

Lisa frowned. She wasn't sure if he had just said something dirty or not.

"And did he show you his tongue?"

"Yeah," she frowned. "What's with that? Is he playing a joke or something?"

"No, the tongue's for real. And if he showed it to you, that means he likes you. I hope you smiled back at him so as not to hurt his feelings."

This guy was as weird as the tongue guy.

"Remember I asked you if you saw the three ready-to-pops? They're all three mine. I done 'em."

She frowned at him, and he grinned expectantly. (Author's note: I'll claim the pun.)

"Want me to do you?"

"Ms Carnahan!" Lisa bellowed.

The bus driver's eyes flicked up in the mirror, then she pulled the bus to the curb. "That boy bothering you, lady?" she called, looking back up in the mirror.

The boy beside her stood and started walking toward the front of the bus. Ms Carnahan stood and stepped to the aisle. She growled something as the boy stepped in front of her. He pulled something from around his neck and showed her, then turned and started walking back.

But it wasn't Ms Carnahan behind him anymore. Instead, it was a twenty-something redhead wearing a hot pink string bikini, her hands at her boobs, squeezing, her face registering surprise at the incredible jolts of pleasure they were sending her brain.

And she was pregnant.

The boy walked back and took the seat beside Lisa again. "Better get back to driving, so we're not late to our next stop," he called.

The redhead shook her head dazedly. "But I'm puddlin' up here!" He ignored her, so she crawled back into the driver's seat and started the bus moving again.

"That bus driver was quite a looker in her younger days, wouldn't you say?" the boy asked.

"Ms Carnahan... never looked like that... there's just no way."

"Ah, I helped a little bit. But, still," he gestured toward the front, "she provided the basic model I started with."

This was just... bizarre!

"She looks better carrying, don't you think?" She looked at him, bewildered. He smiled and held up a stick. "And it's mine."

Lisa suddenly knew that she needed to get out of here. Now. Or something bad would--

"Would you like-- " his hand darted to her abdomen.

And Lisa had a vision.

It was three years into the future, on a beach. Lisa was a nine-month ready-to-pop, wearing a string bikini like the other women on the bus. As a matter of fact, the redhead that seemed to be a younger Ms Carnahan was there with her, and she was untying her bikini top.

"Gotta get some sun on these milky things," she smiled. Lord, her nipples were big and dark! And... but Lisa reminded herself that she wasn't lesbian.

Lisa looked down at her own swollen breasts and found herself giggling. "Me too." She removed her top and found her own nipples much darker than their usual light brown.

A man in a dark shirt with a white collar walked up to the two. "You two jezebels should stop strutting your sins upon this beach!" he shook a book at them. "A decent girl would know the name of her baby's father! And every welfare check you draw, you will be scabs upon society, squandering that which has been earned by hard-working, God-fearing GOOD people!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.