Monkey's Penis
Chapter 1: Where Did THESE Come From?!

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Where Did THESE Come From?! - David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

David was dreaming about writing down what Mary Ellen Milan wanted to order from the Chinese Palace. Her eyes were sparkling, and she was so pretty that, without thinking, he reached out and cupped her boob.

Suddenly there was screaming.

David's eyes fluttered open as he scrambled to come up with an excuse as to why he would just reach out and grab a girl's boob in public like that.

He managed to open his eyes and look at the clock: 3:00 AM. Looking out into the hall, he saw light coming from his mother's room, and suddenly wasn't so sure the scream had come from his dream. He got up -- quietly in case it was an intruder -- grabbed the baseball bat he had lying in the corner behind his door and noiselessly hurried to his mother's room. The sheets were flipped back and the bathroom light was on, so he stepped to the doorway of that room.

And his jaw dropped. David didn't know his mother was an A cup, he just knew that she was very flat -- she always had been. However, there was at least a D cup set of perky boobs hanging off her chest now, and she was studying them in the mirror. The baseball bat dropped to the floor.

"Mom!"

Lydia Moreno jumped, startled, and clasped her hands over her new boobs. "David! Don't -- ungh!" She groaned and involuntarilly squeezed her boobs as she felt them trigger the orgasms that arched her back and forced her to her knees.

"Unnngh!" she groaned again as her hands squeezed her breasts to bring on another orgasm.

"Mom!" David didn't know if she was in pain or if she were -- but, no, she couldn't be. She was his mother. He grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her breasts. She fought him for a moment, then relented. Slowly, she refocussed from the orgasms, panting.

"Are you okay?" David asked.

"Yes... I'm... okay... let go... of my... hands," she breathed.

"Are you in pain?"

"No," she said emphatically. "Certainly not, not pain. Let go of my hands, David."

David didn't want her to grab her chest and collapse to the floor again. "You're sure you're okay?"

"David, let go of my hands. What are you trying to do? Gape at my breasts?"

David immediately let go. "No! No, I'm just concerned about you."

Lydia stood. "David, turn around while I cover up."

David clamped his eyes shut and turned around. "Are you sure you're okay, Mom?"

"David, I don't know. I just... I just..."

She gave a high pitched sigh, and David turned to face her. "Mom, are you --?"

She was trying to ease her robe over her breasts without orgasming again. "David, go to the kitchen, please."

"But -- "

"You're making me uncomfortable standing there while I get dressed. Go wait for me in the kitchen, and I'll be right there."

David stared at her boobs. Lord, they were big now! "Yes, ma'am." He turned away and walked out to the kitchen, worried she might collapse to the floor again. He heard several groans and high-pitched sighs and was seriously considering going back in to check on her, when she came out in a transparent nightie top.

"Mom, you know that you can see -- "

"Well, David, it was the only thing light enough to not make me orga-- to not irritate my breasts." She pulled a chair out and sat down.

"What? Did they just -- " he made gestures about his chest area "-- swell?"

"I guess so. Since I went to bed, no less."

"Do you need me to drive you to the hospital?"

"No. No, I think I'll wait until tomorrow."

"But they -- this isn't... natural."

"You're telling me! But I think I'll wait until tomorrow and make an appointment to see Dr Schnyder."

"I don't know. Is that wise? To wait?"

"I'll be okay."

"So you'll what? Sleep on your back tonight? So that you don't irritate them?"

Lydia arched an eyebrow. "I'll figure out how to sleep by myself, David. Your mind doesn't even need to go there."

David cast his eyes down. "Yes, ma'am."

She stood and couldn't help brushing a nipple with the back of her hand as she did so. "Mmmmm," she smiled. "We should get back to bed. And I'll call the doctor in the morning."

"If you're -- "

"Yes, I am sure. I need to get back to bed." With that, she headed back to the bedroom, shutting the door.

David walked back and listened at the door before returning to his room. Already, he could hear moans and sighs.

David went back to his bed, but didn't get any sleep the rest of the night either.


When the alarm went off at 7:00 the next morning, David went to his mother's door and knocked, paused, then opened the door.

There was sudden movement at the bed -- the covers being yanked up to cover his mother's body.

"Mom?" David called quietly. He knew she was pretending to be asleep, but it was less awkward to play along with her. "Mom? Get up."

"Hmmm?" She sighed and arched her back, then quivered as the covers moving over her nipples triggered another orgasm.

She opened her eyes. "Oh, David, what a night," she sighed.

"I know, Mom. We need to make an appointment for you to see Dr Schnyder today."

"Yes, sweetie. You go on to class and I'll call."

"No, Mom. I don't want you to... " -- he really could not tell his mother that he didn't want her to squeeze her breasts until she orgasmed her brains to mush, even though that was what he was worried about -- "... fall back asleep. Let's get you to the kitchen."

"No, honey, I'm just fine right here."

"No, we need to get you to the kitchen so you don't fall back asleep." He tugged the covers back from her neck. She was still in her transparent nightie, her big boobs still there, the nipples still erect. The effects they were having on him even though she was his mother! He would have given almost anything to reach out and knead those big things, making her cum and whimper with every squeeze. But there was no way he could do such a thing. She was his mother, for God's sake. So get a grip on your animal urges, he told himself! "Come on, Mom." He held her hand and pulled her up.

Lydia relented, although she had two small orgasms as the clothing shifted when she stood.

They walked to the kitchen, Lydia going very gingerly, and she was able to suppress most of the orgasms, only three slipping through. David politely ignored the whimpers that those caused to squeak out of her mouth.

He got her sitting in a chair at the table and was getting the phone book when there was a knock on the door. "Dammit," David muttered.

"David, don't curse."

He opened the door and his college classmate, Paul Spellman, stood there. "Hi, David."

"Hi, Paul. I'm sorry, I've got an exam this morning and I'm running around trying to get dressed and study at the same time. If it's okay, I'll get with you on campus." He started to close the door.

Paul put his hand to the door. "Three questions. I've got just three questions about the last chapter, and I've got the same exam in class today too."

"I'm REALLY busy, Paul."

"I know," Paul said, pushing the door open again, "And I'll ONLY take a moment."

David sighed and moved to block Paul's view of his mother. "What are the questions?" he asked curtly.

"Hey, Ms Moreno!" He leaned around David and waved to his mother. She had her forearms held in front of her breasts in the kitchen and did not wave back. "Wow!" Paul exclaimed and marched past David to the kitchen.

"Paul! Paul! You have to leave!" David followed him.

"Wow, Ms Moreno! Where'd you get all the cleavage?!"

"Paul," she sighed, "I need to go see the doctor today. Please ask your questions of David and go. We're busy here this morning."

"Would you move your arms, Ms Moreno? So I can see them? They're HUGE!"

David was stunned when his mother visibly paused, seeming to actually consider doing what Paul asked. Then she actually started to move her arms slightly, but then moved them back and shook her head. "No, that would not be appropriate, Paul."

"Then... let me... touch them. One quick squeeze. And I know it will feel as good for you as it does for me, Ms Moreno." He began reaching for her breasts.

Instead of slapping Paul's hands back, Lydia simply sat as she was. Then to David's astonishment, she lowered her forearms and leaned forward slightly!

In front of David's eyes, Paul grabbed each boob and Lydia sighed as she arched her back. Then Paul began groping and tweaking the nipples, and Lydia quivered with little orgasms.

David just stared at his mother -- his MOTHER! -- letting her boobs be groped, shivering as she came in tremoring waves. "Paul..." he finally muttered. "Paul! STOP that shit! That's my MOTHER for chrissakes!"

"But they're just so BEAUTIFUL, man!" he said still fondling them.

David slapped Paul's hands away from his mother's tits. "Cut it out, man! She's my MOM! Stop DOING that to her!"

"Okay, okay. I'm under control now. I'm sorry. She's just so beautiful!"

"She's my MOM!"

"Okay," Paul said. "I'm cool now. You go get dressed, and we'll get off to school."

"Mom?" David called. She was still lightly quivering from the orgasms Paul had induced and did not reply to her son. David put his finger on her brow and pulled her eyelid open -- her eyes were rolled back in her head, the simpering smile still on her face. "Man, if you've given her brain damage, I am going to kill you slowly."

Paul just shrugged.

David sighed and went to get dressed. Hopefully she'd be sobered up by the time he got back out and he could get her to a doctor.

Two minutes later, he emerged from his room, dressed. He found his mother leaned back in the chair with her nightie parted to bare her breasts, her back arched, oblivious except to her orgasms. Paul was standing behind her, reaching forward to grope each tit, to his mother's shivering enjoyment.

"PAUL!"

"Sorry, man."

"What IS this shit?! Don't DO that!"

"You're right, man. I won't," he said, still cupping and squeezing the boobs.

"So STOP!"

Paul reluctantly pulled his hands back from Ms Moreno.

"Mom?" David called as he walked over to her. "Mom?" She was still oblivious. He went to pull her nightie closed, but there were gobs of white sticky stuff between her breasts. "Paul! Goddammit!", David yelled, his voice warbling, "Do NOT tittie-fuck my freaking MOM!"

"Sorry, man. She's just so hot."

"FUCKER!" David went to get a paper towel, then returned to his mother and wiped up between her breasts, causing her to shiver some even then.

"Oh, GODDAMMIT," David cursed, then wiped two small white splotches off his mother's cheek. "You had to squirt her in the FACE too?!"

"Sorry, man. It's just that a little bit splattered. I came pretty hard."

"NOT****ON****MY****MOM!!"

"Okay, okay. I get it." He pointed to the side of his forehead and twisted his hand in a gesture to lock the lesson in. "Don't shoot jism on David's mom."

"Don't even touch her, you shit!"

"Okay."

"Mom?! Mom?! You with me?" Lydia groaned and stirred, still smiling, but did not reply.

"She looks like she's still in the pink zone."

"Shut up, Paul," David said without looking around. "Mom? C'mon, Mom."

"Man, I gotta go or I'll miss the exam. Just give her a few minutes to recover. I know my girlfriends always need about ten minutes to regain consciousness after I make them cum. I'll check in on you two later."

"Don't bother. You're not welcome here," David spat as Paul stepped out and closed the door. He lightly shook his mother, and she still did not respond coherently. "Mom?"

Lydia arched her back, stretching, and her palm accidentally rubbed across David's crotch. "Ooh..." David's eyes clenched and he shivered, "... SHIT!" He looked down at the stain that was already spreading on his pants.

"Okay, that's it. I'm getting you to the hospital as soon as I change!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.