Assignment
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

S11

I pounded the steering wheel of the car in frustration. I had followed Lola and that cop through the city but was caught in a light just as they headed into the warehouse district. I drove like a madman to catch up but could not find them anywhere. I began to criss-cross the area growing increasingly nervous. I didn't like the looks of that cop and the other fellow in the suit. Their conversation back at the coffee shop worried me. I didn't want to mess with a cop in front of witnesses so I had signaled for Lola to go along. I had planned to follow them and try to defuse the situation a more private setting. I had expected them to head back to the cop's place. It was obvious to me that Lola wanted more from this guy than protection. So I was quite surprised when they headed over to this part of town. The sky was beginning to brighten with dawn and traffic was pretty light. I tried not to be too noticeable while following them so I couldn't get too close. So when the cop blew through a light that had just turned red I was way to far away to follow.

I slapped the steering wheel again. This evening had not gone well for me at all. Melissa avoided me like I was diseased or something. Lola didn't seem to understand that we were still in danger; Making dates with someone just because she was mad at me. And why? Because I had saved her life, that's why. Earlier tonight I thought about just sitting her down and just shaking her. I knew she wasn't going to be able to take out Michael. If she had gone instead of me she would be dead right now. But it was obvious that she didn't want to think about that. Going out and finding her a boy toy was an obvious reaction to the situation. She just didn't see that it was both of us working together that got us through that. She couldn't seem to accept it. But I was conflicted. How could I explain myself without making it look like I thought she couldn't handle life on her own? It was true what she said. Either I was her father or I was her lover and I needed to decide which one I was going to be.

Right now however, both her father and her lover wanted her safe and so I needed to find her. I was getting more and more anxious. Either she and this guy had stopped somewhere in the area or he had hopped on the freeway and they were miles away by now. I kept circling around looking for the car I had seen Lola get into. I looked at my watch. Damn! It had been 45 minutes since they lost me. What was I going to do? I was just about to give up and go back to the hotel and tell Melissa when I spotted it. I gave a sigh of relief and drove slowly past. It was parked in a deserted warehouse with chains on the gates. Even more worrying was that there were two other cars parked next to it. This didn't look good at all.

I drove a few blocks down and parked. The district was starting to wake up as people came in to start work but I noticed the building the car was in was surrounded on every side by empty lots or other abandoned warehouses. I walked up to the gate and was relieved that I was able to push it open wide enough to get through even with the chains in place. I

slipped inside the fence and looked around. I didn't see anybody coming up to harass me and so I pulled my gun out and moved closer to the building. I tried a nearby door but it had been locked. I cursed softly and moved around to try to find another entrance. It took another 10 minutes for me to find a broken window. I was getting more and more anxious. Lola could be dead already. I slipped inside and looked around. I was inside a small office just off the main floor area. I moved to the doorway. The door itself was lying over to the side. I saw a cluster of people over near the main doors. Taking advantage of some loose junk scattered around the floor I began to move in closer. Finally I was about 20 feet away and stuck my head over a pile of old boxes and tried to figure out what was going on. What I saw horrified me.

It took a few seconds for what was happening to sink in. Marcus was sitting in a chair watching with that nasty fucking grin on his face. There were two big guys standing next to him. Hired muscle obviously. One of them had a video camera and was taping the girls' humiliation. I recognized that guy as the bouncer from the club. Melissa was lying naked against a pile of wood. The wood had to be digging into her back and should have been rather painful, but she wasn't making any moves to get up. Her face was bruised and it looked like she would have a couple of black eyes. Her face was blank and dazed as if she was in shock. As I watched the cop Lola had been talking to approached her. He had his pants unzipped and his cock hanging out. As I watched he grabbed Melissa by the hair. He pulled his pistol out and held it against her temple. He pulled her face toward his cock. "Suck it good bitch!" I heard him snarl. "And if you even think about biting me you're going to get a bullet in your fucking head. It was obvious that Melissa believed him as she quickly opened her mouth and swallowed him down.

Lola was not being treated much better. She was naked with tatters of clothing hanging off her body. Her hands were cuffed behind her and she was down on the rough concrete floor. Mortimer was on her back and I could see that he was roughly fucking her in the ass. I could see part of her face and I could see a lot of rage and anger there. Her eyes were focused on Marcus. I could see her wincing with pain with each forward stroke that Mortimer took but I didn't hear any sign of it coming from her throat. Suddenly Mortimer stiffened up and I could tell he was shooting into Lola's ass. He collapsed on her probably driving all the breath out of her body. But it was obvious that he didn't care. But after a few seconds he slowly stood up. He grabbed Lola's hair and jerked her roughly to her knees. I thought for a moment that he was going to try to get Lola to suck him clean but after looking in her eyes he obviously decided not to get his cock anywhere close to her teeth. Instead he pushed her down on the floor and walked over to the cop and Melissa.

The cop had pulled his cock out of her mouth and was zipping up when Mortimer walked up and put his cock where his friends had been. Melissa was in such a dazed state she didn't even need the gun against her head to make her behave. She just opened her mouth and began to suck him clean.

Lola had struggled to her knees and was facing Marcus. "Just stop it!" she cried. "Can't you see what this is doing to her?" Marcus leaned forward. The smile left his face and her looked grim. "I'll stop it when you tell me where your father is bitch!"

"Don't you see, I don't know!" Lola replied angrily. "What difference does it make anyway?"

"He doesn't have any money and I'm the professional here."

Marcus looked down at Lola's bruised and battered face and laughed. Well, in the first place bitch..." Suddenly Steve's fist came down and caught her behind the ear. He had come over quietly while Lola was talking. Lola fell forward again and with her hands still cuffed behind her was unable to do much more than twist to land heavily on her side. Marcus stood up and moved to stand over the gasping girl. He continued speaking. "... you don't ask the fucking questions, I do." He grinned again and began to pace between his chair and the two girls. Mortimer had pulled his cock out of Melissa's mouth and zipped up. Melissa fell back onto the woodpile. She still seemed in shock but began to wiggle a little and get away from the boards poking into her back. "In the second place, your father has something that I need." He gave a snort. "I don't even think the son of a bitch knows that he has it."

"Howie's father was not the righteous crusader Howie would have you think he is." Marcus paused and leered down at Lola and then Michelle. "Sorry to disappoint you two about what kind of man your grandfather was."

I held still and listened closely. Marcus was right, this was something I had never heard before. Marcus continued to pace and speak. Mortimer moved over and sat in the chair Marcus had vacated. Steve, the cop continued to stand where he was, between Lola and Melissa but much closer to Lola who had recovered enough to twist around and look up at Marcus as he lectured. "You see I know all about Howie's father, "Marcus said, "he and I were both working on Frank's accounts."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.