Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J6

We were stuck at this place. And I tried the whole time to think of anything that would get us out of here. I was scared that Louie actually really would kill me and James. And as this fucking asshole dared to start touching me and humiliated me in front of James and this gorilla I was get-ting really pissed in the inside. He'd pay for it if he'd made a mistake. It was threatening to imagine he'd make me really suck his fatass cock. I'd do everything to avoid this. And he surely wouldn't let me go. But James kept me save from all this by working together with me and surprise those assholes.

I looked down to see James kneeling on Louie's chest. He obviously had problems to keep breathing. James looked at me and asked: "Well, baby, you are the professional here."

"Any ideas what we do with these rats?" My mind told me to just shoot both of them. But I promised myself not to kill anyone again. This was a totally different situation. Dropping them off at the police station wouldn't be such a good plan; they'd be out of trouble within the next two hours and after us. And they wouldn't do any mistakes then. Shooting them was the other option. Not a really good one either. What should we do with the bodies? And I didn't know how far James was going with all this. "Keep a close eye on both of them," I just told him for now and went to get my gun with the muffler. I kneeled down beside Louie who was still frightened lying on the floor. "Suck this, fatass!" I told him and pushed my gun deep into his mouth. He started gagging and tried to catch breath. I looked up to see how James would act on me now. "James, I'm not sure if I can do this with you."

"Are you going to chicken out on me?" I asked him. He looked like he knew what he was doing. But he didn't give me an answer yet. "Tell me, James. Will you push this through with me, whatever will happen?" I got up and let Louie believe I was letting go of him, but I still was very alerted about his moves. James stood there in silence pointing with the gun at the gorilla. I looked over to him and didn't see what I wanted to see. He wasn't scarred at all. I raised my gun aimed his head and pulled the trigger. He immediately slumped down dead to the ground. I knew this wasn't needed. James knew what he was doing and he gave me an answer without saying a word. He looked down to Louie who was obviously even more scared by now. "Please, Howie!" he begged. Right in that moment James kicked him with his foot deep into his guts. Before he could kick him another time I grabbed James' arm. "This isn't professional!" I told him. "But this is," he replied, took the gun out of my hand, dropped the one he held the whole time and pointed it towards Louie's knees. Louie screamed out for a short moment, but then bite his teeth. He started calling James names. "Shut the fuck up, Louie!" he said and turned his back on him. I kept staying right beside James' for-mer best friend who writhed with pain on the floor.

James went outside and came back after a few minutes with a suitcase in his hand. "Is that what I think it is?" he asked Louie who held his knee. James must had him shot right into the kneecap, that was surely very professional. He sat the suitcase down on the couch and opened the locks. His eyes widened but didn't say anything. There must be a lot of money in there, was the only thing I thought in that moment. I looked back to Louie and squat down. "You are not even worth a bullet," I told him and got back up to give him a hard kick into his balls. He screamed another time, but he broke it as he saw James walking back over to us. "That wasn't professional, Lola," he said and pointed my gun at him. Without saying another word, he pulled the trigger and shot Louie right into his forehead. I moved over to him and he drew me close to his body by placing his arm on my shoulder. I buried my face in his chest and sagged. "We... we need to get rid of the bodies," I said and stepped backwards. "We'll take em in their car to this lake which is a few hours out of town," I continued. James didn't say much as we first drove their car into the garage and then pulled their bodies in the trunk. It took us a lot to get them in there, but we made it by working together, which seemed we did for years now. "You'll take their car and I follow in mine," he said as we stood in his driveway. The day got hot at it wasn't even midday yet. "She really loved you, James," I whispered. "Excuse me?"

"Gretchen loved you, my mother really did. Like she never did love anyone before," I said a little louder. I sagged another time. He stood there a few feet away from me, looking helplessly at me. "And I'm her daughter... and... and yours," I whispered. I didn't want to believe it the whole time, but now everything seemed so clear. She used to talk a lot about Howard; she told me that he was my father. But she couldn't tell me where he went. Tears shot into my eyes and I sagged a little louder. "Oh, Lola!" James said and moved over taking me in his arms another time. I led me into the house and I just started crying. This would have been weak in any other situation. But I just couldn't take it anymore. I went through the worse shit of my life. I fell into love with my own father.

He picked me up, carried me to the couch and laid my down. He kneeled on the side and kept stroking tear-stained face. I kept crying like a baby for several minutes. It took me quite a while to start calming down I sagged a last time and suddenly fell into a deep recovering sleep. I'm sure James wasn't expecting to see me crying. He stayed on my side and helped me by just being there. It just hit me, all my frustration and emotions suddenly came alive and it overwhelmed me.

I woke up several hours later; it must have been late afternoon. I saw James moving out of the corner of my eye. He must have fallen asleep himself right beside the couch, how uncomfortable. He looked at me and I forced myself to smile a little. He moved towards in order to give me a small kiss. To avoid it I quickly sat up. He first looked at me confused, but then realized how I must felt in that moment. "We need to get rid of them," he said and helped me off he couch. A few minutes later me and him and two dead bodies were on the road. James was behind me in his car; I was in a black older Lincoln with the bodies. I felt strange. I was always a loner and now I had an accomplice that I could just count on. I never trusted anyone before, not even myself, but I did trust James. I noticed the safety I felt after a few hours of driving. We almost had reached the lake, but I didn't notice the Highway patrol pulling out behind us with their sirens on...


S7

"Oh shit!" I cursed at the sight of the flashing lights in my rearview mirror. I looked down at the speedometer. We were going 85 miles an hour. I looked ahead. Lola was not too far in the lead. I began to slow down and pull to the right. Unfortunately the cop drove right past me and pulled up to Lola's car. I watched as she pulled over to the right and the police car followed. "Crap, crap, crap," I muttered and kept driving. I drove another half mile up the road and pulled into a roadside store. I waited about 10 minutes, anxiously watching the road for Lola's car. Finally I spotted her coming in. I got out of the car and waved her over. She rolled down the window and smiled at me.

"So... what happened," I asked her. "Oh, I got a warning," she said with a smug smile. I shook my head in disbelief. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him this was my Uncle Louie's car and I was on the way to the lake to meet him. Leaning into the window, I got a good look at her tight form fitting shirt and smelled her intoxicating perfume. "Well, I can see how you got away with just a warning," I said admiringly. She smiled but I could sense some apprehension as well. I forced my mind back to the issue at hand. "That stop might cause us some problems once this car and the bodies are found." She shook her head. "It will be some time before this car is found and it might never be found."

"Still," I said, that cop has your name and that could cause problems." She chuckled. "I have more than one driver's license James"

"I just gave him one with the name Susan Martins."

"I'll never use it again."

"Still," I said, "he did get a good look at you."

"Oh well, we will cross that bridge when we come to it." She nodded. "Shall we go on now?"

"As soon as I use the bathroom," she said. She jumped out of the car and went inside. I went back to me car and waited.

In a few minutes she came back out and with a wave climbed in the car and we were off again. We only traveled the main road for a few more minutes before she pulled off on a smaller side street. We headed down it for a while longer. As I drove I pondered Lola and the events of the last couple of days. I had pushed my teen years away from me and buried them in the past. Suddenly I had been presented with an old friend who wanted to kill me and a daughter I had never known I had. And then I wound up fucking her. And to make matters worse, I still wanted to fuck her. I let my mind dwell on her sexy body lying in bed beside me, remembering the feel of her skin on my fingertips, the warm moist cunt gripping my cock. I felt my cock stirring as I drove along the road and knew that I still wanted her, whether she was my daughter or not. I still wanted her as my lover, more than I had wanted anybody ever before. In fact her being my daughter made me want her even more. There you have it. I'm not a saint. I'm a nice enough guy and all but when it comes to sex the wilder the better. I was so caught up in my musings I barely caught Lola's turn signal and turn onto a narrow gravel road. I quickly followed her along the trail and then again when it branched off to the left a short distance later. We came to a high chain link fence with a locked gate and a sign "State Property, No Trespassing". Lola got out of the car and opened the lock up with some tools of hers. She flung open the gate and we headed inside. Lola pulled to a stop about a quarter mile into the property. She rolled the windows down on the car as I stopped mine, got out and walked toward her. I looked around and instead of stopping at her car walked on a few more feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.