Assignment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J3

What in the world was he doing here with me? I surely didn't want to go with him. But the way he took over the control of everything... It was too late now anyway - there was no way out of this anymore. He kneeled there in front of me his hands cuffed. I gave him another harsh little laugh. "You have no idea, James!" I shook my head and got off the couch. He kept kneeling there in front of it; his eyes followed every move I made. "Then tell me, girl. I was being honest - now it's your turn." I was getting mad about his ignorance. He had no clue at all in what kind of position I was in that moment. If he would know then he surely wouldn't kneel on the floor with his hands cuffed. My mind told me to shoot him - my heart said don't hurt him. I was stuck in an inside conflict. And no one could help me out of this. "Ok" I suddenly said and stopped in front of the couch turning to him. "You really want me to be honest?" I made sure. "Yes." He stood up looking a little confused at me. Let's see how far I can push him. I pulled my gun with no warning, unlocked the safety catch and pointed it on his head. He didn't do a single move. I tried to see fear in his eyes. There was none. He even looked a little amused by now. It was like he exactly knew that I couldn't pull the trigger. He was truly trusting me. And now he wanted me to trust him.

I gave a deep sigh and placed the gun on the near table. Moving over to him. I took his hands in mine and led them to my chest. I placed them carefully there. "James," I said in this quite almost sexy sounding voice "if I'm being as honest to you as you have been to me - it could bring the both of us into some serious trouble." His hands left mine and he gently touched me right tit. A little moan escaped my lips. He already totally made me mad for him as he kissed me in front of the bar. Like I said, I haven't had any in months and now this. I moved closer pushing my body close to his I moved a little up and started to give him a kiss myself. It didn't take him long at all to reply it with the same passion. I felt how I got him excited again and I decided to better stop it right now. I stepped backwards. Looking at him - trying to find out about the way he looked at me. "Ok, now - here it goes. Ready?" I asked once more. He gave me a little nod. "You better sit down." I started walking around in his living room trying to find a good start. "I observed you, James," I said. "I was waiting in front of your house this afternoon - and I fell asleep and lost you."

"We both know that I've found you again at the gas station."

"Why... why are you following me, Lola?" He stuttered obviously being confused. He really didn't know and he had no idea at all. "James, you can't help me because I'm not on the run." Now I got him even more confused. He looked at me and it just started hurting badly inside me - I felt like I got torn by his look. I could barely see anything. Tears shot into my eyes and I gasped for air. He fastly tried to get rid of his cuffs - it didn't work though. I saw him moving and gave him a little forced smile. "Where are the keys?" I asked him. "On the bedside table in the bedroom." he only said looking helplessly at me. I moved towards the bedroom and heard him moving. I threw a short look over my shoulder and noticed him right behind me following. He pushed me a little aside and sat down on the bed waiting for me to free him.

I sniffed a little as I freed him from the cuffs. I kind of got control over myself again. He still wrapped his arms around me and took me in his arms. Gently pressing me onto his body. It just felt good and safe that moment. I have never felt that safe before. Not even a gun could give me that safety. "You are really worrying me now," he said and started to rock from one side to the other. "I'm just tired" I said and pushed me a little away. "Listen, James, I'll be honest with you now!" He looked at me with a little smile, expecting me to be honest with him. I moved closer again, I stepped on my tiptoes, my arms wrapped around his neck. I started grinning. "Put those cuffs back on." He grinned back and fastly put them back on. I pushed myself up again to give him another kiss - pushing him backward at the same time. He fell right on the bed and quickly slid off his shoes. I moved back to door and pushed it shut. I still grinned at him. This is going to be good, I thought to myself. "Watch this," I told him and moved a little closer towards the bed. My fingers found the hem of my shirt; I pulled it over my head and let it drop on the floor. I saw how his eyes widened as he saw my firm little tits which were still covered by a fancy looking bra. I heard him gasping for air as he saw me pulling down my pants. I quickly got rid of my shoes and socks and pulled the pants off my ankles.

I was standing in the middle of this person's bedroom which I was supposed to kill only wearing a bra and panties. He surely loved my sight - how I noticed the bump in his pants. I moved closer and kneeled down on the bed scooting towards him. My hands quickly started to fumble around on his zipper. I helped him quickly removing his pants. I sat down on top of him pulling his shirt over his head and leaving it tangled on his wrists over his head because of the cuffs. I bend down to give him another kiss. First gently - then I pushed my tongue deep into his mouth. It felt strange to have the control over him - but it got me excited quickly and I could already feel how soaking wet I was. I had this marvelous idea, broke the kiss and got off the bed. I striped off the rest of what I had on. I heard him gasping for air again and mumbling something like "oh my god". "You better leave your hands up there," I told him with another grin.

I laid down right next to him, making sure he could see my shaved pussy as soon as I spread my legs. That's what I did right in that moment. I was far away enough from him. He could only watch me now. He did as I ordered him - he didn't do a single move. I know he was would be all over me - but he wanted me to be the one tonight who's dominating this little game. It was strange to look back and notice how the rolls had changed until now. I let one hand slide down on my chest - only shortly letting it play with my small tits - but long enough to feel how my nipples hardened underneath my own touches. James was obviously excited about this, even that he still wore his briefs. I let my hand slide down over my flat belly and I stopped right when my hand cupped the mound of my pussy. I had to lean my head back then - I gasped for air. This was great! I could feel the moisture of my hot pussy on my fingertips. So moved my hand a little further down. A moan escaped lips and my eyes meet James hungry look for me. I thought about saying something - but I broke it before I could start. I let my fingers slide along my wet clit giving myself some pleasure. It felt like I only need one last kick and I'd explode. I slid into me hot juicy pussy with one finger at first and held my breath. It didn't take me long at all to finish myself off in front of James while he was watching me. That was the most exciting thing ever. I came loud and hard. I quickly sat up after I was done and fumbled for his cuffed hands I picked up the key. I wanted his hands all over my hot and willing body right now. I freed him and he wrapped his arms around me - softly sliding his hand down my back moving to the front of my body. The ringing of my mobile phone that was still placed in my pants, which lay there on the floor, scared the both of us. I looked down to my clothes where I dropped them. I turned my head back to James. I didn't know what do to that moment and I was hoping that his look could help me...


S4

I looked down at Lola, holding her in my arms. The phone continued to ring. "I, I need to answer that," she told me reluctantly. "Just let it ring," I responded and kissed her hard. She molded her body to mine for several seconds and the ringing stopped. My hands moved up and down and explored her body. She felt hot and tense and enormously excited. I felt exactly the same way. Her hands were running over my shoulders and my back. I cupped her marvelous ass in my hands and pulled her body hard against mine pushing my hard cock against her. "Oh baby, I want you bad!" I moaned. Her response was a groan and a grab for the waistband of my briefs. She pulled my briefs down sliding her body down with it until she was on her knees in front of my. She kept her head turned down until I stepped out of them was as naked as she was. Then she turned her head up and looked at me. She smiled and reached up and wrapped her left hand around my cock. Kneeling where she was her face was in a perfect position. I felt her hot breath on my cock and saw her mouth opening to take it inside. Then the phone rang again!

Lola sagged a little then looked up and met my eyes. She didn't say a word. Keeping her left hand wrapped around my cock she dug into her pants and pulled out the phone. She opened it up and held it to her ear. "Hello?" I heard the faint sound of a voice on the other end but was somewhat distracted by her hand stroking my cock. "Who is this?" she asked. She listened. "Yes I met with him earlier today." She leaned forward so that her mouth was closer to my cock while listening some more. Then she began to speak. I had a hard tome concentrating feeling her breath on me as she talked "I understand that," I heard her say. "But you don't rush things like this."

"It takes time." She listened some more while continuing to stroke my cock. I could hear the voice on the other line getting louder. Finally she spoke again. "Listen, this is my job and I will do it my way."

"I don't need people second guessing my methods or my timetable." Then she abruptly hung up the phone. I looked down at her. "What was that about? "Nothing," she said. Then she gave a sad little smile, "Well, nothing we need to talk about now!" Then she grinned and ran her tongue over her lips and giggled. She looked from my face to my hard cock and leaned forward again. I groaned as I watched her lips open wide and as I felt my cock sliding into her hot sexy mouth. She quickly slid her mouth forward and I felt my tongue playing with the shaft as she began to give me a wonderful blowjob. She bobbed her head back and forth on my cock. I closed my eyes and groaned aloud with pleasure. I reached and put one hand on the back of her head guiding her as my cock moved in and out of her hungry mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.