Assignment
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

J2

I heard him opening the door of the bathroom. Lucky me - I had placed the gun I always carry with me underneath my clothes that way he didn't get to see it. I knew he was watching me for only a little while and I planned not to let him know that I knew that he was watching. I took of my panties and got into the shower letting the hot water run down my body. I closed my eyes and started to listen to the noise of the running water - it was somehow very relaxing. I forgot about time and place but then my mind got back to business. What the fuck am I doing here? I started to ask myself. I thought I'm a pro - but this shit doesn't happen to a pro. I'm in the middle of the worse crap I could get in. If my intermediary would find out about this I'd be gone for good. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I thought about just walking out there and shooting him- just wearing a towel or being even naked - he would die with a pleasant smile on his face then. This thought made me smile again. Ok - I thought - I shower put on my clothes and just leave as soon as I could. I'd still do my job - I hope, but later. I didn't want him to know that I'm his killer. Another one of my principles.

My hand slide down my chest and I noticed how hard my nipples got by thinking of James. Hell - this was the oddest job I had ever. A little moan escaped my lips. Then there was another knocking - I must have been underneath the shower for more than 15 minutes now. So it didn't surprise me that he was wondering if I'm alright. "You okay in there?" I heard him asking. "Everything's just fine - I'm done!" I replied and turned off the water. I dried my hair a little and pulled it back to a ponytail again. I quickly started to dress. And as expected: if one mistake happens then a bunch of others follow. I opened up the door totally forgetting about my gun, which was still placed on the sink. I walked into the living room and there was James sitting on the couch. He looked like he was waiting for me the whole time. I flushed a little - which I shouldn't. I usually don't - but why is this happening to me right now. "Listen, James. Thanks a lot for your help - but I really need to go. I don't want to cause you any more trouble." Something made me say that - that was not really me. I wanted to stay for some reason. I liked the way he was admiring my body. But I knew that if I don't do this job then I'd had a killer myself on my ass. He got up and walked over to me - he walked by and pretended to accidentally stroke my side a little with his hand. That was just too much for me - I didn't not had any sex in months and now a touching by an attractive man was the worse that could happen to me. I shook my head a little and walked to the guestroom to get my bag and suitcase. As I came back I had to pass the bathroom - James stood in the door - starring into the room. I was wondering and moved right beside him, following his eyes I saw my gun laying on top of the sink... I looked up to him. He wore this somehow confused look. But didn't do a move. "Uhm - I'm sorry - I must have totally forgot about it." I said and walked into the bathroom grabbed my gun and placed it in the side of my pants. I passed him, grabbed my bag and suitcase and wanted to leave as quick as I could. I just lost control about everything. I seriously thought about just pulling my gun and shooting him in his back. The muffler was in the suitcase - would take me too long to get it. A pillow would work too - but something kept me from just doing it. He passed me again - stopped in front of the door and locked it. I looked confused up to him. He looked pale and scarred at me. I gave him another cute smile to make him feel safer. He lost some of the tense, but kept standing steady in my way. "What do you do with a gun?" he only asked. I set down my bag and suitcase, which for some reason started to be very heavy. I felt how I weak I was in his presence. I acted like a teenager - not really - I just acted normal for my age. I lost my coolness and just everything that made me feel so much safer. I never wanted to know anyone while doing this job. Feeling something was weakness to me. And I was weak that moment. This confrontation was something that should have never happened. That is why I observe my victims long enough to find out about their characters - but I didn't observed James long enough to find out about what kind of person he was. I had no idea why they wanted me to kill him. I didn't even know if he was dangerous. I felt insecure, weak and even insecure that moment. I still hesitated and stepped nervous from one foot to another as he walked up to me. He stopped right in front of me. "Fine then - I won't keep you away from leaving," he only said and stepped aside. I couldn't believe my luck in that moment. I felt safer again and a little smile showed up on my face. "I mean you are not going to shoot anyone with this gun, are you?" he asked. This man really started to scare me now - it was like he knew exactly what I was thinking. I decided to better not answer that question and moved towards the door. I unlocked it and opened it up. "Lola" he called me when I was already about to leave the house. I stopped and turned around. I looked to him but it didn't look like he wanted to say anything else. I opened the back of my car and threw in the suitcase and bag. I walked over to the drivers' side and left without saying another word.

I drove around in his neighborhood for several more hours. My tank was full nothing to worry about. But it already got dark and I didn't find me another hotel yet. I never stay longer in one hotel than a single night. Harder to catch me then in case they should ever get on me. I also needed a new car badly. James knew how mine looked by now. And I still wanted to do my job. Like I mentioned - I didn't want him to know that it's me that's trying to get his ass. I just tried to figure out where I wanted to rent another car as my mobile phone rang. The ringing made me freak out totally - it scarred the shit out of me. "What?" I asked angry. "Hi there - how is it going so far?" a male voice asked. I knew it was my intermediary. But why the hell is he calling me on my mobile phone? That was way too dangerous for the both of us. "Where are you at?" I only asked him - I need to meet him now. He sounded strange - not really behaving himself - I expected him in a bar. "Remember the bar with the good Tequila flavored beer?" he only asked me. Hey - I started being better again. "Stay there - I'll be there in a few minutes," I told him. I didn't care about the car anymore - I still could do that tomorrow. But I really needed to talk to this guy - I just hoped that he will not find out about what happened so far.

I showed up at the bar only 10 minutes after he called. I barely knew this guy - he was only my intermediary - but he kept checking on how everything's going. He has a lot more to lose than I do - satisfied clients and bigger money. He sat at a table that was somehow removed in the back of the bar. I sat down right in front of him. He looked like he already had a few too much for tonight. I didn't know his name. "Hey Babe!" he said and grinned at me. I pulled a face and told him not to call me babe. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him with anger in my voice. "Relax girl," he only said and waved for the waitress, which came over right away. I looked up to here and ordered me something to eat and a soda. Not alcohol for me tonight - too much shit going on. There was no way at all to talk to my intermediary about business stuff tonight. But I wanted to check on how much he knew what happened to me. "So - you asked me how it was going so far. I suppose you know already most of it."

"Uh uh - not this time. That is your thing, girl. I trust you." A wrong thing you could do in this job - trusting anyone. I don't even trust myself. I shook my head a little and looked back to the bar. It wasn't really late yet - but enough going on. "I need to take a piss!" the guy said and left the table. What an asshole, I thought to myself as I watched him leaving for the restroom. The waitress came over and brought me my dinner and soda. I looked up to her and gave her a smile: "Thanks." She gave me a little piece of paper and gave me a smile herself. "There's a man sitting on the bar who wanted me to give you this," she said and left quickly. I looked a little confused and then read what was written on the piece of paper. "May I come over? J." Jesus Christ! I looked over to the bar and saw how James scooted off his chair right in that moment. He moved over to me and stopped in front of the table. It was like I froze that moment. I couldn't move at all. James just sat down right in front of me where only a few minutes ago my intermediary sat. He didn't say a single word yet - and I must still look really confused and shocked at the same time. I had no idea what would happen when the guy would came back from the restroom. I've expected him to know James' face. He should have checked on the folder and pictures himself. What would he do? What would happen to me? I knew that I could never be able to talk me out of this. My eyes met James' smile and I couldn't help it - I smiled back myself. "What a coincidence!" he grinned. I looked over his shoulder to see if my intermediary was about to come back. James must have noticed my nervous look: "Are you alright?" I looked back to his face and nodded quickly. "I hope I don't disturb you. I wanted to wait until this guy left." Another nervous smile showed up on my face: "Well, in fact - he just went to the bathroom, he'll be back in a few minutes I suppose," I replied with the hope that this would make him leave BEFORE the guy would came back. I looked back to the bar just to scan who was there and then I saw my intermediary coming back to the table. He must have went straight to the bar right after the restroom because he came from a totally different direction this time. "Shit!" escaped my lips and I threw James a scared look over. I started praying as the guy stopped in front of our table. He looked a little confused - but not really like he had recognized James' face. "I can't leave you alone for only a minute..." he said and sat down right next to me. I scooted over. I was caught now. I had no way out of this. If James doesn't act in any silly way then we could get out of here alive...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.