Subway Ride

by Powerone

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Erotica Sex Story: Magdalena is attacked on the subway by a stranger. Two bystanders on the subway decide to join in abusing her. She is bound, stripped and abused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

© Copyright 2002.


This story was written while chatting online with Magdalena. The conversation continued until we began to fantasize about the subway. The story line was taken exactly as it took place online, with very few changes. The online chat took about four hours to complete. I hope everyone who reads this story, enjoys it as much as we did writing it.

She is a 26-year-old girl named Magdalena from Stockholm, Sweden. She is currently engaged. Her hair is the color of honey (every shade from nearly white to golden brown) and reaches half way down her back (it's a great source of vanity, I assure you). She has blue eyes (well, nearly gray), high cheekbones and a long neck. She is half-Finnish. She is quite tall, 1,77 meters, and more curvaceous than fashion allows, with very wide hips, a large bust and a waist that people comment on. The nicest feature of her legs is that they're very long- other than that she doesn't much care for them.

She got on the subway at the first station. She is standing up because it is so crowded, holding one of the bars.

Michael watched her enter the subway car. He has been waiting for someone like her all day. He had ridden this particular route four times today. I came up behind her, my cock hard, pushing against your ass.

She began to turn her head.

"Look forward, don't turn around unless I tell you to," I order her. My hands go down to her hips, grabbing them and I begin to pull you back onto my cock. "Arch your back, push your ass into me."

I have been wondering what to do, but at this point I have no thought of obeying. Who is this nut behind me, Magdalena thought.

You feel a prick on your neck. "I have a knife at your neck. Do not cry out or try to get away."

I feel a chill gripping me, competing with the heat that had started to rise in my body. I freeze completely, wondering what would happen if the train suddenly braked.

I push harder on the knife, a small trickle of blood running down your neck. "That is just a taste of what will happen to you. Now push your ass back now," my voice demanding.

I have trouble collecting my wits enough to obey, Magdalena's body still frozen in fear.

I move the knife down between your tits, your stomach and down your abdomen until I reach your pussy. I begin to push the knife into your pussy. "Are you going to obey now, or should I cut your pussy," the knife pushing in you.

I obey instantly and push my hips carefully backwards.

"That's a good slut. Now rub your ass against my cock," my knife begins to circle around your pussy.

Trembling, I move my hips, rubbing my ass against the hardness, wishing the knife wasn't there.

"Reach back and grab my cock with your hand." The knife moves up, resting under your big tits.

I reach back, hoping no one will see what I'm doing, until I find the hard cock under the fabric. It seems very large, and I have difficulties breathing.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Have you ever had a cock in your asshole before, slut?"

I shake my head violently, forgetting not to draw attention to myself. He mustn't!

"I guess we will have to find something to stuff into your mouth. When I stick my cock into your asshole, you are going to start screaming."

I can't stop shaking my head, I can't let this happen. First chance I get, I must try to stop this.

My knife moves back down to your pussy, pushing in. "Ask me to fuck your asshole," I order you.

I just give a whining noise, then remembering what I have to do, I whisper "Fuck me."

"Ask me to fuck your asshole, slut."

"Fuck my asshole." Tears are beginning to come down my face. I feel entirely helpless.

"Ask me to fuck your asshole hard," my voice demanding.

"Fuck my asshole hard," your voice trembling.

The knife pushes harder against your cunt. "Louder."

Very softly, but a nuance louder, I repeat "Fuck my asshole hard".

"Say please."

I swallow. But what can I do? "Please."

"I think I can do that since you want me to." I reach into my pocket and pull out a pair of handcuffs. I hand them to you. "Put them on and run them over the bar on the top."

"But- someone will see!"

"It's dark, do it."

I submit, putting the cuffs on my wrists. They look so fragile within the circles of shiny metal.

I pull them tighter. The cuffs making a clicking noise as they tighten. There is a man a short distance away, watching us. I make sure they are tight on her wrists.

I notice someone watching us, and try to mouth "Help!" to him.

The knife moves into your cunt. "Be good, slut," I order.

I avert my eyes quickly, looking at the floor.

My hands move up, in front of your body and I grab your tits in my large hands.

I can't help moaning softly at the pain inflicted by the brutality of those big, strong hands.

"Your tits are built for abuse. They are so easy to grab." My fingers search out your nipples through your blouse and bra.

"Oh God, that hurts..."

"Keep rubbing your ass against my cock, cunt."

I hurry to obey this time.

"Do you like that, cunt. Your tits feel good." I find a nipple, two fingers grasping it. It must be big as I enclose it.

The shame at that comment engulfs me, and I can't help wondering what that spectator is thinking of the situation.

He is watching us, your tits being mauled by my hands, your ass pushing back against me. He must think you are a real slut, trying to fuck me in the subway. I find both of your nipples and begin to pinch them. "Stay quiet, slut."

I suddenly become aware that my emotional turmoil not only consists of fear, and my eyes widen with shock as I feel the burning heat between my legs. Is it possible I could get turned on by this? Only one thing is certain, I wish I had never got on this subway.

"You are mine." My hands move to the front of your blouse, slowly opening the buttons, all the way down to the bottom, I pull it from your skirt, and push it aside. The stranger is still watching, your bra now exposed, your big tits pushing out the top.

As I see him looking at me, I feel a shot of electricity through my cunt. He's enjoying this.

My hands reach up to your bra. Circling your tits again. I grasp them hard. "Tell me how much you like me playing with your tits."

Through a daze, I say "I love it when you play with my tits". My eyes don't stray from that stranger.

"Tell me to pinch your nipples hard. Say it loud so he can hear it.'

The thought of disobeying is now far from my mind. I say, "Please, will you pinch my nipples, please."

"Louder. Tell me hard."

Loud and clear, well enough for him to hear, "Pinch my nipples hard."

The subway pulls into a station. The rest of the passengers get off except the stranger. Another one gets on, standing close to the other stranger.

I breathe fast and anxiously, afraid of what will happen now.

My fingers search out your nipples. They are hard and erect. "You like this don't you cunt."

I shake my head vigorously.

The other stranger is talking to the new one. They are pointing at you. I push the knife against your pussy hard. "Keep rubbing against my cock. Is you pussy wet?"

Oh god, oh god, what have I got myself into... "yes, my pussy is very wet."

They watch as you fuck back against my cock. They must think you are a real slut

The fear and the heat between my legs make me want to cry.

I pull the knife up against your bra, the sharp blade slicing through your bra. I slit the straps and grab hold of it as it falls. Your naked tits fall from the bra.

Another shock of electricity runs through me as I see those two men looking intently at me. They would never help me now, I know that now.

"Open your mouth wide."

I obey, not knowing what's going to happen, but feeling hopeless. Whatever is going to happen, I brought it upon myself, and I can't alter it.

I take the bra and begin to stuff it into your mouth pushing it in, forcing it to the back of your throat. The strangers watch as your cheeks begin to bulge.

Now my tears are falling down my cheeks. I feel so humiliated.

"Mumble in your gag if you want me to squeeze your nipples.'

I mumble to squeeze my nipples. There's nothing else to do.

My fingers return to your nipples. They are big and hard. I grasp them with my fingers, twisting and pulling them from your chest. I love large nipples. They are so easy to abuse. The strangers watch as I pull on your nipples, pulling them out.

I can't watch them anymore, so let my chin drop.

I reach under your chin. "Stare at them. I want them to see your humiliation," my fingers searching out your nipples again, tearing at them.

I begin to sob with the pain and humiliation.

The subway pulls into the station again. A woman gets on. She sees you, hanging, handcuffed to the pole, your tits naked, my hands abusing them.

She quickly withdraws out onto the platform again, but not before I see the shocked and disgusted look in her eyes. I let out another sob as the two men grin to each other.

"They are enjoying you, aren't they. They see you as the slut you are." The knife moves up to your tits, the blade pushed against your nipple.

As the train rolls out from the station, I can see the two men starting to touch themselves outside their clothing. My situation is becoming increasingly hopeless.

I push the tip of the knife into your nipple, circling it, making tiny scratches in them.

I breathe hard now. Fear tears into my body.

I press the tip into your nipple, slowly entering it, blood beginning to run from it. I move to the other, the knife again making tiny slits, moving to the nipple again, pushing hard into it.

Oh God, I know I deserve this. I had it coming.

"When I fuck you, I am going to grab your nipples hard. The cuts will make it really hurt. I want you to feel the pain as I ass fuck you." I cut the remaining part of your blouse off, you are now naked from the waist up.

The strangers watch, one of them has taken his cock out and is stroking it.

When you told me about fucking my ass, you said it loud enough for them to hear, and now I'm wondering whether they will participate. I am also wondering at why I'm still hot between my legs, and ashamed to be such a whore.

My hands moved down to your skirt, the knife making short work of cutting if off, it falling to the floor. You now only have your panties covering your near naked body.

My eyes wildly scan the length of the train cart, but we seem to be alone- the four of us. No one to sound the alarm, no one who would help me.

"Spread your legs further."

I obey quickly now, wanting to make the degrading experience to be over as soon as possible.

My foot pushes between your legs, pushing out on the inside of your leg. "I said wider!!!!"

I spread my legs very wide, hoping that will be enough.

My hand slaps you ass hard, the loud slap ringing out in the subway car, even jolting the strangers. "MORE, WIDER."

Sobbing, I spread my legs even wider.

You are now spread wide, your panties pulled tightly over your ass. 'That's the way I like my cunts. Spread wide for a good ass fucking." The strangers stopped stroking their cocks when I slapped your ass.

I have only dimly registered.

I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. It is over ten inches long. I push it against your panty-covered asshole.

I'm sobbing hard now, wanting it to happen, if only to get it over with.

"Nod your head and groan if you want me to fuck your asshole," I command you, loud enough for the strangers to hear.

I nod my head quickly and groan, seeing the grin on the strange men's faces.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.