Laura, Lady Whore - Cover

Laura, Lady Whore

by Nasty Karl

Copyright© 2002 by Nasty Karl

Erotica Sex Story: Cheating Wife Loves it Down and Dirty

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

I was her favorite repeat customer, in fact the first to pay her as a whore. She thought she was getting two hundred dollars, just to play with herself at my direction. I had told her, if she could make me so hot, I jacked-off in her mouth, I'd see, she got six hundred dollars, for a thirty-minute show at a Stag Party. It was kind of an audition, or so I made her think.

Take everything off but the high heels, nylons, garters and the corset. That's nice, I like a corset that let your tits free. Now sit in the armchair, with your legs over the arms. Play with your pussy lips, pinch them together with one hand and pinch your clit with other. That's it Whore, you've got my Cock hard and in my hand.

Laura you know what a Nasty Slut you are, I want to see you punish yourself, so Spank that Juicy Cunt of yours. I know you Whore, you can make yourself Cummm slapping your own Cunt. So do it, get yourself off. Oh I do love watching that, a whore that looks like a Lady, Cummming while she slaps her own Fuck Hole.

Now get down on the floor, by that bag Laura. There are two Toys and some lube, here is how you will use then. You will be on your knees and lube both of then up. Bend forward and work as mush of that fat 12" dildo in your Cunt as you can take. That's it Slut, that looks Nasty. Now keep in place with your cunt muscles, don't put your hands on it again. Stay bent over, rub some lube on your tight ass pucker. Don't put your finger in yet, rub more lube around the pucker.

All right Whore, it's time to finger Fuck your own Asshole, Shove a finger in Laura and shove it fast. I do love the way you follow instructions. You rammed that finger right in. Stop, get your finger out of your ass. Good little Whore, it's time for you to work the 6" rubber cock up your ass. Oh Yea, you do that so nasty, wiggling your backside, until half of the fucking dildo is up your ass. I like the way you keep your eyes on cock, with that nasty hungry look on your face. All right Slut. here is how you get me to jack-off in your mouth and the job.

Keep one hand on the rubber cock in your ass and fuck it in and out. Keep it a nice steady pace, all the way in, all the way out. Put the other on your Clit and rub hard. I'm kneeling right in front of you, get the head of my cock just inside your lips. That's it, keep a little suction on my piss hole, while I jack my cock. Laury you're a Nasty Lady Whore and I fucking love it. You've been paid to be Nasty and you just keep Cummming and Cummming. Her it comes Slut, just keep the suction, keep that dildo moving in your ass Ohhhhh yaaaaa taste it, Suck it, Suck it all you fucking SLUT Whoooooorrreee.

This was mush more then what Laura thought it was, she would find that out later. I make my money selling information and it's not to the good guys. I spend a lot of time nosing around, touching base with contacts and just generally gathering the information I sell. You might call me a blackmailer. Sometimes I do the blackmailing, sometimes it's for the mob. They use me like an Independent Contractor. Today, I had just used one of the tools of my trade, a digital video recorder. I had it built into my brief case, it sat innocently on the floor, focused on the armchair and the bag.

You might think I was just recording some Nasty Sex, not so, I was gathering usable information. You see I had done a little snooping around and Laura wasn't your regular whore. She was married to a successful businessman and civic leader in a small community thirty miles from the city. In all my snooping, I couldn't find one reason she would need to be in the business. Not only did her husband have money, she had money of her own.

You might not know this, but there're plenty of married whores, most of them, part timers. Part timers usually need a little extra money for the kids, the house, college or whatever. I use this type of whore a lot in my work. A good-looking, ladylike whore, can save you a lot of time, in my business. I never use one for business, util I've fucked her and checked her out, better then a bank would for a lone.

When Laura had come-on to me at a high-end club I hang out in, two weeks ago, I liked what I saw. She is thirty-three but looks mid-twenties. Very well dressed, well spoken and a hell of a body. If I'm going to use a whore for business, they had better be damn good and ready for anything. If a guy wanted them to lick his asshole while he jacked-off or piss in their mouth, I needed whores that went at like they liked it. When you have a video of some asshole pissing on a woman, you've got him by the nuts sack.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.