Cleaned
Chapter 27: Back in the cage again

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Back in the cage again - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

"Doug?"

"Yes, my dear?"

Janelle propped herself up on one elbow in their big double-bed and lay on her side, regarding him thoughtfully. She had on a sky-blue silken baby-doll nightdress, through which her boobs bulged and her nipples stood out like bullets.

"How often are you getting to cum these days?"

He wanted to scratch his nose, but couldn't. He was handcuffed to the headboard, and had been for almost thirty minutes now. He willed away the itch, until it subsided.

"About twice a week."

"What! Really?"

"On average."

"But how? I'm only playing games with you every one or two weeks!"

He couldn't answer that without incriminating himself. But his very silence was an answer in itself.

"You jackin' off behind my back?"

"Occasionally."

"Where? When?"

"Sometimes in the bathroom. Sometimes when I'm in bed with you and you're sleeping. I can do it carefully without waking you up."

"Doug! I been trusting you not to do it at all!"

"What's the big deal?"

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again! You're not to have sex with anyone but me! That includes sex with yourself!"

"Okay, okay."

"You can only masturbate if I say so, and if I get to watch."

Oh, shit. He figured it'd be something like that.

"Anyway, I thought you don't like to do that so much?" she continued.

"Yeah, true. But I sometimes look at you sleeping, and you look so angelic and at peace, and so goddamm sexy, and I get to thinking of what we do together when we're playing, and... well, one thing leads to another!"

"I'm gonna have to cut you back. Once a week, at the most."

"Do I gotta swear an oath?"

"That's only for starters. But don't worry, I got myself an insurance policy right here...".

Oh-oh! She rolled out of bed, crossed the room and started rummaging around in the closet for her sports bag of BDSM paraphernalia. The act of bending over caused her nightdress to ride up, affording him a grandstand view of her naked rear and strong legs. His cock twitched at the sight of the flawless brown globes of her buttocks, with fuzzy black mons and dash of pink framed in between.

Twitch turned to recoil when he saw what she came up with in her hand. The dreaded CB2000!

But it didn't recoil enough for her liking. Mainly, it didn't recoil enough for immediate installation of the plastic cage to be practicable. Her close proximity to him upon the bed, and the sight of her various sexy bits practically bursting out of her nighty, caused a serious erection to be maintained.

"Well, we gotta get rid of that for a start!"

His heart gave a skip. Was she going to blow him? It would all be over in five seconds if she did.

No such luck.

"Doug, I'm going to release one hand from the cuffs. And then you're going to make yourself cum for me."

She manipulated the silver key in its lock and he got a hand free.

"Go ahead. And bear in mind that it's gonna be your last for at least a week!"

She snuggled up beside him on his left, resting her face against his chest and looking straight down at the slit in the end of his prick. He could feel her hot breath lightly ruffling his chest hair. She had claimed a ring-side seat for this one. It made him very self-conscious and uncomfortable to have her watching so intently, from such close range, while he performed an act of self-abuse that mortified him to have any other living soul know about.

She looked up at him impatiently.

"C'mon! Let's get this show on the road!"

He grasped himself with his right hand, and started rolling his foreskin back and forth over his glans slowly.

It was hard to get into it at first. The feeling was nice and all, and he was very VERY hard, and having a sexy, curvy scantily-clad dark body pressed up against him with heavy breasts almost spilling out of their attire was itself a turn-on of the highest order. But his left arm was still stretched up past his ear to the head-board, so he couldn't grab any bits of her. And it was difficult to reconcile sexy thoughts with the shame and embarrassment he was feeling.

"You better crank it up a bit, or I'll get impatient!" she warned.

Oh, no! Now add simple fear to the complex mix of emotions he was undergoing.

"Can you help me?" he asked as nonchalantly as he could.

"Help you? How?" she asked sharply.

"I dunno. Just flick a nipple with your fingernail, or something."

She brought her top arm over until a dark hand lay beside his right tit. One nail lightly grazed back and forth over his nipple, causing it to form an erect pink bump. He loved it when she did that! His nipples were like a ship's telegraph; operated manually, they'd send powerful signals down to the engine room of "Full Steam Ahead!" His prick got even fatter within his grip. This was feeling good to him now. Audience participation was going to tip the balance.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.