Cleaned - Cover

Cleaned

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Chapter 19: More balling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: More balling - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

They got in the door to be greeted by a dense blast of thudding, furious sound. The apartment was in darkness apart from the flickering glow of the TV screen, tuned to a cable music channel. Brad was stretched out on the big sofa.

Janelle was not at all impressed to see him back so early. The boy was supposed to be out jamming with his music buddies, partying and fucking his brains out.

So then the coast would be clear for her to fuck hers out.

"Hi Brad" said Doug, in an "uncle" sort of a way. "You're home early. What's up?"

"Got busted."

"What?"

"Narcs. They had us all up against the wall."

"You had stuff on you?"

Brad gave a "do-you-think-I'm-stupid?" look, then switched his gaze back to the telly. He was clearly in a foul mood.

Janelle took over.

"They book you for anything?"

"Nah. Only those who were carrying."

"So what happened?"

She was softening a little toward him, having had her own occasional brushes with the law for substance abuse.

"They sealed the exits. We all got searched. Then I got told to go home and stay there."

"So why so morose?"

"They broke my guitar."

Their attention turned to his battle-scarred Stratocaster, leaned up in the corner of the room. Its headstock was bent over at an impossible angle, like a broken wrist.

"Why?" This from Doug.

"Just assholes, I guess."

Not much more to say, really. It was simply one of those things.

Doug went to put on some coffee and rummage around in the fridge.

Janelle appeared swiftly beside him in the gloom, a feral gleam shining in her eyes. She was twitchy, like a cat on a hot tin roof. When she spoke her voice was low, hard-edged, and ever-so-slightly desperate.

"Doug, I've got to have you. I won't be denied."

She moved in close to him, backing him up against the fridge, while swiftly her hands undid him and closed in upon his crotch.

In the living room, the roar of fuzzed-up guitars had gone back up a few notches. Brad seemed unlikely to budge from the sofa anytime soon.

She got Doug mostly erect with her manipulations. Meanwhile she nuzzled his chest with her face, with lips and teeth finding his nipples through the fabric of his shirt. Her big breasts pushed firmly against his midriff.

The cock-play now got increasingly rough, making him grunt and almost cry out. He started to go flaccid again and, sensing this, she backed off and fondled him back to hardness. Then she renewed the twisting and contortion of his genitals. She was causing discomfort bordering on pain, but was stopping short of real agony. Any softening-up on his part was countered by a return to more conventional hand-job actions, which kept him erect almost against his will. He was enduring this, rather than enjoying it.

"Finger me."

It was barked in a low voice, like an order.

He reached down and tried to unzip her cutoffs.

"Through my pants. Finger me through my pants."

Reaching down, he found it was more a case of fingering her AROUND her pants. This was because much of her sit-sack bulged out either side of the scanty denim crutch-piece. And because it didn't seem to matter right now where he touched her down there, because she was just so goddamn fired up.

She literally convulsed at each of his touches, yet she wasn't cumming. It was like she was teasing herself, by keeping her pants on. His touches, and his tormented reactions to her touches, were making her want to climb the walls.

Just then, the apartment intercom crackled into life.

"Janelle? You home, honey? Open up, it's me!"

"Fuck-it!" she literally spat, springing away from Doug.

"What? Who is it?" Doug stowed his aching equipment back into its rightful place.

"My lovin' aunt Nerissa, that's who."

"Janelle honey, it's cold down here!" the voice crackled again, more insistently.

Resignedly, Janelle pressed the button to admit this new visitor.

Doug was going around the place switching on lights, and explaining to Brad that he better turn that down 'cos they have company arriving.

Nerissa flooded into the room, causing double-takes from Doug and Brad who weren't prepared for the impressive size and vivid colours of Janelle's aunt in full regalia.

"Janelle honey! How ya bin?"

Janelle accepted the bone-crushing hug and sloppy kiss, then broke free.

"How the fuck did you find me?"

"Janelle! It's like ya not glad to see me!"

"Just answer the question!"

"I got worried, you being so secretive and all. I hadda do some detective work."

"What, you had me tailed?"

"Nah! Just checked through some of your things at home. I found a business card, and one of its phone numbers I got traced to this apartment. "

"You went through my stuff!"

"I was worried, hon! You won't say nuthin' to me about your new man. For all I know, he's mixed up with the Mob!"

"So you come charging in like the cavalry! How do you know he won't get you whacked?"

Janelle indicated Doug as she said this, hoping he might be looking at least a little bit fierce.

But the highly bemused expressions on both men's faces instantly told Nerissa she had nothing whatsoever to worry about.

"I don't believe we've been introduced" she said, offering a hand to Doug. "I'm Nerissa."

"So I gather. I'm Doug, and this is my nephew Brad."

Nerissa threw a covetous glance at the handsome but bashful boy, then sat down to occupy a goodly portion of sofa with her generous brown bulges.

"Say, nice place! No wonder you hardly come home any more, Janelle."

Janelle rolled her eyes upwards, and wondered how long her giant of an aunt would drag this out for.

"What kinda business you in, Mister?"

"I'm a financial analyst. Corporate mergers, stuff like that."

"One of them raiders? An asset-stripper?"

"We try to look for more positive outcomes than that."

Nerissa nodded, as if satisfied with his answer. She turned to Brad.

"And you, honey?" she asked sweetly.

"I play guitar."

Auntie N lit up like a lighthouse.

"You in the music business?"

"Sorta. Well, trying."

"Music's something I can talk about. What style are you into?"

"It's alternative, but it's too new to give it a name yet. Me and some guys are working on a crossover of ideas."

"Are you good?"

"Yeah. We are."

"Hmmmm. I should come and have a listen. If you're good, I should get you connected."

"Connected?"

"Put you in touch with some people I know."

"You know the music business here?"

"Why sure. I got connections go right to the top."

Janelle knew this to be a fact. Nerissa had, in an illustrious sexual career, bedded a veritable who's who of industry luminaries. She had such style and presence that even becoming massively overweight had not greatly diminished her super-groupie status. Her acquisition of a husband had done far more to slow her down for a time, but she was rid of him now.

Brad was quiet yet attentive, too shy to ask the obvious question. So she answered it for him.

"I'll come and check you out. When ya playing next?"

Brad gave her the info.

"You got a demo?"

"Not yet. Don't have the bucks for a decent studio."

"I can help you there. It'll cost ya, but not so much."

Brad nodded appreciatively. Meanwhile Janelle was getting increasingly fidgety, almost vibrating with agitation.

"You okay, honey? You don't look so well."

"I... uh... just kinda tired, that's all."

"Well, ex-CUSE me for keeping you awake!"

But Nerissa took the hint and stood to leave.

"Nice to know you doin' okay, honey. I set my mind at ease."

Then to Doug, "You look after this girl, ya hear? Else I'll be forced to give ya a smack in the mouth!"

Doug assured her he'd remain the epitome of courtesy and respect. Worldly-wise Nerissa seemed to know an awful lot but he couldn't help feeling that, as far as Janelle was concerned, she didn't know the half of it. The baby of the family can never do no wrong, it seems.

With Nerissa gone at last, the two of them turned and regarded Brad. The TV volume was back up and he showed every indication of spending the whole night blobbed out to the walls of sound emanating from its speakers.

"Bedroom" Janelle hissed at Doug. "Now."

Inside with the door firmly shut, she bade him strip naked. She took a lot of time and care to truss his wrists behind his back, and his ankles together, using a lot of soft, pliable rope.

Then she pushed at him so that he lost what little balance he had and toppled onto the bed. Face-down, he felt himself seized and his legs bent back from the knees to be linked by a short length of rope to his wrists. This left him pretty immobile. He lay there, comfortable for now but wondering how long it would last.

Janelle gazed down at him for a time, drinking in the look of concern now playing across his features. She cupped her boobs, and began tugging and twisting her nipples through her bra, obviously exulting at his helpless and pitiful state.

Then she quickly shucked off all her own clothes, and stood there completely naked.

This so captivated him that he almost forgot his present circumstances. Fuck, she was gorgeous. Brown tits big, pointy and proud. Nipples unusually large and soft-looking tonight — a condition linked to her time of the month, he supposed. Hourglass waist and flared hips, high rounded bum that stuck out back like a shelf. Dark frizzy twat, that she was now idly sliding one finger through.

The sight of her was making him hard and she knew it, that's why she was lingering so long before him.

Then she bent down to her bag of tricks, tits wobbling and swaying as she did so, and came up with something he hadn't seen her with before. A bright orange rubber ball, with thick elastic and a clear hose coming out of it.

"Open your mouth."

He did, and she popped the ball firmly inside with the elastic going back over his head. It fit his mouth pretty snugly, and made him incapable of speech. He tried to say "What-the-heck!" but it came out more like "Gnnnnrrrggghhhh!"

"It inflates".

She demonstrated by squeezing a few times on a rubber bulb at the other end of the hose. Doug felt the ball swell and get bigger in his mouth.

"But only if you're naughty."

She left the ball inflated for a time. It distended his jaw downwards, and this soon made his whole face ache. Having made her point, she somehow contrived to have the ball deflate again.

"Tonight you get lucky."

She paused for effect.

"You get to fuck me."

Trussed-up like this? Wonderful.

She lay down beside him on the bed and snuggled up a little, her arm over his chest. Her warm smooth skin felt good against his. Gentle fingertips stimulated his nipple.

"But there's a time limit. You gotta make me cum by humping me. And for each minute that passes before you do, I give this another squeeze."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.