Cleaned - Cover

Cleaned

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Chapter 16: An unexpected bonus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: An unexpected bonus - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

Janelle's plan was to let Christine stew for a couple of days, then phone her up all little-girl-lost and say "we have to talk."

This waiting was murder on her, though. The need in her had still not been sated, and in fact was steadily increasing.

But then, suddenly, there was an unexpected bonus. Right out of left field. Out of nowhere. Out of the blue.

Next day Janelle got in from work at five-thirty, feeling kinda stinky from a day of office cleaning. Brad had the TV on, watching an incessant stream of cable music channels. Doug was still at work, where according to usual form he'd probably remain until about seven.

In Doug's bedroom she shucked off her work clothes and underwear, then pulled on a robe so she could go and put her clothing in the laundry basket on her way to the bathroom.

While showering, she noticed a slight movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned around in the shower stall and peered past the clear plastic curtain. After a moment or two she noticed that the bathroom's sliding door was about one inch from being fully closed.

Hmmm... she was sure she'd closed it when she entered. But hadn't bothered to lock it. Why should she? There was only ever Doug in the place, and now Brad, and besides she wasn't all that hung-up about modesty.

What had been the cause of that movement she'd seen? Just Brad walking past? Or had he been peeking?

She left the shower running to cover the sound of her wet footsteps as she padded to the bathroom door. She eased it open a tad. Glancing down the hall, she could partly see Brad's denim-clad butt through the laundry doorway. He seemed to be bending over the dirty-laundry basket.

Seeing him straighten up, she pulled back and quickly returned the door to its original position.

Was he, she wondered? Was it possible that... ?

Shutting off the shower and drying herself, she put on a fresh pair of panties and the housecoat again. She waited quietly in the bathroom, checking her watch until about four minutes had elapsed. Ought to be sufficient time for him to have gotten started.

Then she strode down the hall, turned the handle of Brad's bedroom door, and shoved it suddenly open.

Brad was lying on his bed with his jeans thrust down, his very-erect cock gripped in one hand, and the yellow-stained crutch of her recently-discarded panties pressed against his nose with the other.

The poor lad just about leapt out of his skin!

The panties quickly disappeared under the bedcover, but he could do nothing in a hurry to conceal his massive erection. With mortification in his face, he slowly pulled his briefs and jeans back into place.

She stood with her hands on her hips, contemplating him implacably.

She looked poker-faced, but in fact her mind was a whirl.

It was like that scene in the Animal House movie when a girl passed out drunk, and an angel appeared on the guy's shoulder to say "Stay your hand! This helpless lass is but a child!" Then a devil appeared on his other shoulder to say "Fuck her! Go on, fuck her!"

Janelle's angel was saying she should turn on her heel, walk out of there, and pretend nothing ever happened.

Her devil was telling her she ought to seize the opportunity to teach this kid some respect for womanhood. More specifically, show him there'd be consequences if he messed with her panties!

Consequences that would bring her maximum satisfaction, of course.

Her racing mind fleetingly considered what Doug might think. He'd disapprove mightily of course, but she didn't feel she had to tell him, or owed him her fidelity.

No, it was too perfect. Too delicious! It brought back fond memories of what she and the girls had done to that kid in the backseat of a car so many years ago.

And right now, it would be fulfilling the need in her.

"Stand up" she said, quietly but firmly.

He did, jeans more-or-less up but not yet zipped.

"Strip off."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

He shoved his jeans down and stooped to pull them off each leg. Then he raised his t-shirt up over his head and let it drop to the floor.

His prick was large and magnificent. His body perfectly muscled, almost hairless. A light dusting of fluffy golden pubic hair, and a sum total of about two translucent chest hairs graced his breastbone, but the rest of him was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

"Do you like my panties?"

He blushed red, but didn't say anything.

"You better answer me when I ask you a question. Otherwise I'll be telling your Uncle Doug all about this!"

"No... please!"

"Then answer — do you like my panties?"

"Yes" he muttered, feeling extremely exposed in his nakedness before her.

"Explain why."

"I... uh... I love the smell."

She already knew that for a fact, and she couldn't blame him either, but it was good psychology to have him to state it out loud.

Acting on a hunch, she stepped to the bedside chest of drawers and pulled them open. Sure enough, in the bottom draw there were two more pairs of her panties. They were crusty and yellowed in places. She pulled them out and held them up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.