Cleaned
Chapter 12: Locked down for a spell

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Locked down for a spell - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

"Are you done being mad with me?"

It was early evening, and still he seemed to be in the dog-box.

"Not yet."

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

"You'll have to suffer. I really need to see you suffer."

Oh shit. This sounded ominous.

"What do you have in mind?"

He tried to keep his voice level, but there was a tinge of fear in it. There was no way for him to predict her next move, and it was this fear of the unknown that had him so on edge.

She picked up on that nervousness in his tone, and thrilled to it. She loved being the cause of that reaction in a man.

"I don't want you to cum for at least a week."

"How you gonna stop me?"

"I know it's too much to expect that you won't go sneaking off to play with yourself the minute my back's turned. We'll need to go shopping."

"This late on a Sunday evening?"

"I know a place'll be open."

They got their coats, and he got his credit card, and they took the elevator down to the garage. As he drove through dimly-lit streets she said nothing other than to give route directions. He felt weird, like he was driving himself to his doom.

Presently they pulled up at a pink-painted storefront with purple neon that flashed "Pink Pussycat" in swirling cursive script. The words "Adult Store" were prominently displayed in block capitals beneath.

He parked and they entered around the doorway partition that hid the interior of the store from the street. An electronic chime sounded as they crossed the threshold. Behind the counter, a middle-aged busty blonde lady looked up from her magazine.

"Janelle! Long time no see!"

The two of them exchanged pleasantries, while Doug looked about the store. X-rated videos and DVDs filled most of the middle racks, plastic-wrapped skin magazines took up one wall, and at the back were glass cabinets displaying vibrators, dildo's, fur-lined handcuffs, and various other appurtenances.

"So, what can I do you for?" the lady enquired.

"This gentleman is in need of a chastity device. Something comfortable, yet effective."

The lady didn't even bat an eyelid. It was like asking for a toothbrush in a drugstore.

"We don't have that much of a selection in stock, but I got two or three models here you can choose from."

She opened their packaging and placed them on the glass-topped counter.

The one Janelle reached for was of plastic-coated metal, in two halves hinged along one side and with a locking clasp. It was sturdy, like a miniature cage.

Their eyes fell upon him. He quailed. Surely she didn't want...

She did want.

"C'mon, get your tackle out!"

"It looks fine to me."

"It's gonna cost you fifty bucks, so you better try before you buy!"

"No, really..."

"It could cause you to be in agony if it doesn't fit correctly."

He immediately found this argument compelling, and unzipped. After fishing about in his boxers, he flopped his flaccid dick out through his fly.

"Honey, you're gonna have to drop your drawers entirely" said the lady matter-of-factly.

Fuck! How did Janelle manage to get him into these embarrassing situations? He undid his belt and slipped everything halfway down his thighs. He hoped like hell no other customers would walk in right then.

Janelle snapped on the device and locked it.

"How's that?"

"Comfortable, as long as I don't get hard."

"That's the whole idea. Lemme see you try and play with your dick."

He attempted to wank, but the barrier around his prick prevented any sensations getting through. He glanced red-faced at the sales lady, but she was leafing through her magazine again and wasn't paying him no mind.

"We'll take it" Janelle announced.

The lady put her magazine aside and swiped Doug's credit card while he got his trousers back in order.

"D'ya want me to wrap it, or ya gonna leave it installed?"

"We'll leave it installed" Janelle replied without hesitation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.