Cleaned - Cover

Cleaned

Copyright© 2002 by Pat Fairfield

Chapter 4: Getting used to the idea

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Getting used to the idea - A fem-domme romance. This is not the usual "you miserable worm!" treatment of this kind of topic. It has tender moments. Oh, and a lot of hot sex. Try it. You'll like it! Our hero did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   BBW  

She phoned him the very next day, and suggested they meet for lunch. The weather was fine, and there was a park further down the street. He knew it to be a popular lunch spot for office workers, though he himself usually just grabbed a sandwich from downstairs cafeteria and headed straight back to his desk with it.

She'd already staked out a park bench for the two of them when he arrived, and he sat down beside her. Though sunny, there was a cool breeze blowing and she had an overcoat on, but that didn't stop her looking as beautiful as ever. He'd brought them deli sandwiches and coffee. She kissed him lightly on the cheek with her full lips as she took the paper bag he offered her.

"Hi lover. Everything okay today?"

"Sure" he replied, taking a bite out of a sandwich.

"How does it feel to officially be my love slave?"

"I'm still getting used to the idea. And still nervous about it."

"Don't be nervous," she said sweetly, "I'll never do anything to harm you."

"But - what about leaving me tied up there with jizz all down my front! That would've harmed me for sure!"

"That would have been self-inflicted. All you had to do was say "yes"."

"I mainly said "yes" because of that!"

"Out of fear? Not out of enjoyment?"

He was silent. He didn't want to answer that one honestly.

"Don't hide your thoughts from me! That was part of the deal, remember?"

"Well" he said, "I came back today, didn't I?"

She leaned over and kissed his cheek again.

"Yes, you did! You didn't have to. So why did you?"

"Out of enjoyment, I guess."

"Enjoyment of... ?"

"Of you."

She looked into his eyes a long time. He was sincere.

"Thank you, sweetie. You saying that means a lot to me."

They soon finished up their food, and sipped the foam cups of coffee. She slipped a hand between his legs and clutched his inner thigh. It made him feel a little uncomfortable. He'd never ever been a demonstrative person in public. But it was in the fine print of their contract that he must let her do stuff like that, so he didn't object.

In fact, since yesterday his head had been bursting with questions for her. Now seemed as good a time as any.

"How come someone as... as, well, as dominating as you, works in my building as a cleaner?"

"You mean, why isn't someone of my obvious high intelligence and shit-togetherness not out working as a rocket scientist, or something like that?"

"Um, yeah."

"Because I had to drop out of high school, that's why."

"How come?"

"Problems. Problems at home. Problems with boys... problems with drugs."

"Do you still do drugs?"

"Nope. I still do boys, though."

As if to emphasize this point, she slid her hand higher up between his besuited legs. It was close to touching his balls.

"Lucky for me. Where do you live?"

"With my aunt. She got me the cleaning job, too. I don't make enough to have my own apartment, and things are still too heavy with my folks."

"And how does someone of your tender years go getting the idea that they'd like to enslave a man nearly twice their age?"

"It started back in high school. That's when I first discovered my true self."

"How, exactly?"

"Me and some girls had a gang thing going, and we'd been letting guys fuck us from about the time we were fourteen, and for me it wasn't that great, y'know? But I didn't know any better, I thought maybe that's how sex was supposed to be.

"Then, round about the time I was sixteen, we caught a boy. One of the girl's kid brother, aged about fourteen, I guess. He'd got cheeky to us, so we decided to rape him."

"Rape him?"

"Yeah, rape him. I know it sounds bad, but we were just going to pull his trousers down, tease him, make him play with his dick, that kind of thing. None of us had any idea it was even possible for a girl to truly rape a guy."

"And then?"

"We had him in the back seat of a car, and he couldn't get out, couldn't move 'cos we were holding him down. We got his pants down, and someone started playing with his dick. I mean, we knew all about dicks, we weren't virgins. And naturally, his dick got hard.

"But the funny thing was, he was crying and begging us to let him go. He was shamed out of his sconce about us all pulling his pants down in broad daylight like that."

"What was funny about it?"

"Well, he obviously didn't want his dick to be hard. But it was. He couldn't help it."

Her hand moved onto his crotch as she spoke, and she could feel how hard he now was through his suit trousers. She gave it an affectionate squeeze.

"Don't! There's a lady looking at us!"

Sure enough, at a nearby bench there was a frumpy middle-aged woman regarding them with disapproval. She appeared unaccustomed to the sight of sexy black chicks squeezing older white guys' cocks in public.

"I'll get rid of her!"

She looked directly and unapologetically into the face of the lady in question. Her hand never left his crotch for an instant. She just stared the lady down until the creature gave up in embarrassment, and turned away to look something else instead.

"Well done! Now, the rest of your story?"

"Where'd I get to? Oh, yeah. Marlene continued to jerk the boy off, even as he was whimpering for us to let him go. But what amazed me was, his dick stayed hard throughout. I mean, no way could a girl stay horny if she was being raped. At least, no girl that I ever met."

"Did he come?"

"Sure did. It was spectacular. Butt up off the seat, trying to fuck his cock back and forth through her hand. His jizz went everywhere up his front, made a real mess. Then he kept on crying afterwards. He was, like, totally humiliated by it all. But he couldn't stop from cumming."

"Why was this such a revelation for you?"

Her hand gripped the front of his trousers even more intimately, before replying.

"It gave me such a warm rush down between my legs. I thought, Wow! Can I make a man fall like that?"

"So, could you?"

"It took a while. I was still green, and it took time to discover it takes a certain kind of man to succeed with that. But vanilla sex wasn't enough for me from then on. My fantasies were all about bending a guy to my will, making him serve my needs, having him helpless to do anything but pleasure me..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.