How I Quit Smoking
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young wife is newly married to a non-smoker, she wants to quite however everything fails. She meets a Doctor that promises he can get her to stop smoking. What she did not expect was the way he would do it. When she left his office she no longer had any craving for cigarettes, She now had a craving for sex. The Doctor was a very sick Puppy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

I began to struggle against the straps and chains in the floor. I made an attempt to close my legs and break free of the wristbands and chains. I began yelling, "Get him away from me, let me up, let me go, you're fucking sick, let me go!" I heard Terry laugh and he said, "You women are all the same. You see Duke and I don't care how hot you are or how nasty you are, you all don't want him to fuck you".

He then said, "Eat her, Duke, let her know what she has been missing all of her life." Duke moved in back of me and I was pulling and jerking at the chains holding me desperately trying to break free. I felt this warm long tongue begin to lick me, I felt it go inside of me, and I felt it deep inside of my cunt. He licked there for a while then he began licking my asshole, and sticking his tongue up inside of me there. When he first licked me, I stopped struggling; I did not want to make him mad. By the second lick, I was trying to open my legs even more, and when he had his long tongue deep inside of my hole, I closed my eyes and relished the feeling that he was giving me.

The minute he began licking up inside of my asshole I moaned with pleasure. Terry stepped up to the end that my head was at and when he put his hands on my head I opened my eyes to see his hard cock again. I moved to take him in my mouth again and I hungrily began to suck him. As I continued sucking him, Terry asked, "So, tell me Linda, how do you like my dog licking you, dear? Isn't it wonderful, don't you just love it?"

As he said it I felt a climax approaching me and it was coming fast. His big dog was licking me in my cunt, in my ass, and he was making me feel like no one ever had in my life. "Just wait, it is going to get even better." Terry said that and my climax hit me and it hit me hard, I opened my mouth and gave out screams of ecstasy as I came. Terry pulled back and said, "Now, Duke. Up, boy."

It all happened so fast. I was lost in my climax and all of a sudden Duke stopped licking me. I felt him hop up on my back and he was in me. He was so fast that by the time I realized what he was going to do, he was doing it. I felt his dog cock inside of me and he was as deep as any man ever had been. I wanted to yell at Terry to get him off of me but just as I thought about yelling it out, I realized just how wonderful his cock felt as he was ramming into me faster than anything I had ever felt in my life up until now that wasn't one of Terry's amazing fucking machines.

I honestly wanted to scream at him to get the dog off of me. I say I wanted to but that thought was gone out of my brain the moment Duke began to hump me the way he did. I could feel his dick swelling up, getting fatter and bigger as he kept ramming it in. Unlike a man, who goes in and out, this fucking dog was as deep inside of me as he could get himself and then, gees, I don't know how to explain it, it was maybe like a jackhammer drilling into me. He was just so fast and with his forepaws holding me, he was tight against my ass, yet his cock, that wonderful amazing cock was swelling, growing, ramming in and out giving me a feeling like I have never felt before. I could hardly catch my breath.

I forgot all about the cameras, forgot all about Terry, all I could think of was that cock inside of me, I pictured it getting bigger and bigger I was hoping it would never stop growing because of the feeling he was giving me with it doing that. In reality I know that something like that would never happen, but right then I was not thinking of anything about reality. I just loved that feeling he was giving me. I was being fucked by a fucking dog and he was making me feel more sexually alive than I had ever felt before in my life.

I completely lost touch with reality, and I found myself wanting to feel what it was going to be like when he came inside of me. I know it sounds sick, but at the time I wanted it, I wanted to feel his balls empty inside of me. I wanted him to just keep fucking me for the rest of my natural life. Most men would have climaxed in one quarter of the time that he had been fucking me. I had no idea how long this had been going on, it seemed like it was for hours and hours when maybe it was only minutes. The best man that I had ever had never lasted anywhere close to this fucking dog.

I felt another climax crescendo and it felt as if the very top of my head was going to explode as an orgasm rocked through my body. I could only hold on for dear life as I raised my head and yelled out, "OHHHHH GODDDDD!!!" I must have yelled it over and over and over. Because of the way Duke was fucking me, it felt as if my climax kept growing and growing, just as his fucking cock was doing. I had climaxed so much in the last few days and of course throughout my life but nothing and I mean nothing had ever felt like this.

It was a long time before my body began to relax and come down from the greatest climax of my life. As I knelt there I realized that the fucking dog had not slowed down much. Oh, he did slow down, then he would like catch his breath and bam, back into high gear. I felt him grip my sides real hard and I felt him hunching hard into me. I then felt his warm sperm shooting inside of me. I felt that and it triggered another climax, not as great as the one I was coming down from, but one never the less.

I could actually feel his entire shaft flexing as he emptied his balls into me. God, what a fucking feeling that was. I just closed my eyes and I felt so worn out. I felt relaxed, yet still on pins and needles (if that makes any sense). I felt him pull back and he pulled out of me. I felt myself stretch as he pulled out. At the time I had no idea what that extra feeling was. I could not look behind myself but I was able to see the dog walk up along side of me then he laid down just below one of the front tripods. I then saw what was inside of me. I saw this big fucking red dick, it was swollen and huge. He also had something that looked like a baseball near the back of his dick; it was all swollen and round.

When I saw that I remembered how when I was a kid I had seen where two dogs were connected together rear end to rear end. I later found out it was because of that knot. Well, now I knew what that extra expanding was all about. He laid there licking his dick. Then I heard Terry say, "Up, King. Up, boy," and I felt another dog mount me! Just like Duke, he was inside of me so fast there was no time to think. This dog seemed just a little smaller than Duke. I could not see him then, but I could tell he had lots of hair. King was almost the exact same way Duke was, he fucked me fast, hard and with what seemed like no end in sight.

To tell you that I came again and again going to that high place two more times with King cannot get across to you just how wonderful that dog made me feel. The whole place was quiet except for the tinkling of the chain around the neck of the dog that was fucking me, and of course my own breathing. I could not detect any other sound being made from anywhere except my sounds of passion and the dog's steady slapping against my ass cheeks.

I felt him come in me as Duke had and I completely lost it again. I felt like my whole body was just one huge pleasure nerve. When he stopped, he pulled back and again I felt the knot pop out of me, sending another sharp moment of pleasure. When he walked around so I could see him, the dog was a collie. Before the collie even laid down Terry said, "Up, Jake. Fuck her, boy!" and I felt a third dog fucking me. The thing different about this third dog was his cock rammed into my asshole. It happened so fast that I was caught off guard and I let out a scream as he buried into me.

Like the first two, he was long lasting and by the time that he came inside my ass, I had one more loving, wonderful, mind-blowing climax. I have no idea just how I sounded because I could only concentrate on that fucking dog cock fucking me. I know I was talking and I was most likely not making any sense at all. The dog fucking my ass pushed back and for a moment I felt as if he was trying to tear off my asshole as he pulled back. I realized that it was his knot and I pushed as if I had to take a dump. Doing that as he pulled dislodged his cock from my ass.

Terry moved over in front of me and after kneeling down, he undid the padded wrist bracelets, then he moved around to my feet and undid them. When he finished, he helped me to my feet and said, "I suspect that we will never need those for you again." I felt worn out, I felt drained, I had never climaxed so fucking hard in my life. I think every muscle in my body was sore. I managed to walk with wobbly knees and sit on a chair that Terry had sat on watching me being fucked. I sat down and as I did I realized that I was covered in sweat. His room had air conditioning and it was cool, however with my workout, I was sweaty, and I had dog slobber on my back from them all drooling. I just wanted to sit and catch my breath and relax a little. Terry asked me if I wanted to take a shower, I told him that I would love one before I went home. I followed him and got in the shower. I stood there under the water with my eyes closed, re-living every wonderful moment of the time that I had been here this evening. I could not believe that I could get such wonderful powerful enjoyment from those machines and then, on top of that, to get that kind of pleasure from being screwed by dogs.

I dried off and Terry had hung my dress on the back of the door. I dressed and Terry walked me to the front door, as he opened it, he said, "If you ever want stop by, or come back here, just let me know. You are always welcome to come over and the boys will always be here for you." He then asked me, "How would you like to come to the company BBQ Saturday night? I just hung up the phone from talking with Mr. Rogers, and he asked me to invite you and your husband over to his house for a friendly BBQ and get together. It will be a chance for you to meet my wife as well as his. And on top of that I promise you that it will be a lot of fun. I know that both you and your husband will enjoy it."

Now I have not been with the company all that long, (less than two years), but I had heard that Mr. Rogers did have weekly parties at his house and that Gail and her husband had been going to them a lot. I felt rather honored because as I understood it, very few employees ever got invited over to one of his BBQ parties.

I asked what time and he told me we should be there by 6. He also said that sometimes they go all night so we should plan to stay awhile. I told him that I would check with Richard and if he couldn't make it that I would. Terry looked at me and said quickly, "The invitation is for you both. If your husband can't make it, then you should wait until he can". It was very clear to me that in order to attend one of the company parties I had to bring Richard.

In a way I felt like I could have much more fun without Richard with me because then I could fool around, but if Richard went with me, I would have to make sure that I did not get into anything that could or would hurt him. Seeing how this was just the beginning of the week I knew I had plenty of time to make up my mind.

I won't bore you with all the nasty little details of everything I did up until Saturday before Richard and I went to the party. I am sure by now you have an understanding that my very strong cravings for my cigarettes was now giving me my very strong cravings for sex. That whole week I was having sex with Gail, Ann, and any man that was by himself (married or not) that I could get with. I had more phone sex than one of those 900 telephone sex things. By Friday I had fucked more men than I am sure a streetwalker does in a month. But then, I was giving it away.

I'll just say that I was in a constant state of sexual arousal from the moment I woke up until I fell asleep at night. Normally on Saturday Richard only sleeps until about 9:30 in the morning, then he stays up the rest of the day. When I had spoken to Richard about the BBQ at first he was not interested and he told me to go alone. I told him that it was a husband-and-wife thing and my boss, as well as my co-workers, wanted to meet him.

To say I was nervous is an understatement. Every time Richard would be out working on the yard or in the garage I would turn my phone on and instantly it would ring. I knew from all the calls this past week that it was always some horny guy wanting to get off over the phone. Many times this past week I had even gone to meet with some of the men that called me. I would drag my sore ass into bed almost every night around 11 and sometimes 12. One time (Thursday night) I made it home only 20 minutes before Richard came in from work.

That Saturday before I started to get dressed, I decided the only way for me to keep control over myself at the BBQ would be to make love to Richard first before we went over there. I felt pretty confident that as long as he was around I could hold off my un-godly cravings.

By 5 we had finished our second round of sex and I was telling myself that as long as Richard was around me I could handle being around other men. I figured that if I got too bad off I could take him into the bathroom and do it. I have a lovely red party dress that I love to wear, it is high riding, and full, I say high riding because it goes half way between my knees and my crotch. I did not let Richard know that I was not wearing any panties; I figured it would be a nice surprise for him if I got randy at the party.

We got there about 10 after 6 and Mr. Rogers had a huge lovely house on a hill overlooking the city. What a wonderful view! Richard and I were met at the door by Mr. Rogers himself. I introduced Bill to Richard, he took us inside and then out to his back patio, which was lovely and also very big. They had a large swimming pool that had its own island in the middle of it. There were three different hot tubs outside that I saw, and a great big bar set up. Mr. Rogers walked us over to the bar and introduced his wife to us.

Mary (Roger's wife) was lovely and gorgeous. She was wearing the skimpiest string bikini that looked more like dental floss. She looked at Richard like a cat eyeing her prey. I gripped Richards arm tight, Mary asked if we brought our suits. I told her that we were not informed it was swimming BBQ. She gave me a great big smile and said, "Oh, don't worry, you can borrow one of mine, or you can always skinny dip."

All of a sudden I felt like this was a very bad mistake coming here. I don't know if it was my being afraid that Richard would be eaten alive or someone there would somehow spill the beans about me. I looked around and this last week I think I fucked almost every man there. Well not the bartender or waiters walking around but Kevin, Jackson, Mike and Clark and of course Mr. Rogers himself. Mary excused herself and went to mingle with some of the other women. Richard ordered a drink and sat at the bar. Rogers asked, "Linda, would you like a tour of our little house?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.