How I Quit Smoking
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young wife is newly married to a non-smoker, she wants to quite however everything fails. She meets a Doctor that promises he can get her to stop smoking. What she did not expect was the way he would do it. When she left his office she no longer had any craving for cigarettes, She now had a craving for sex. The Doctor was a very sick Puppy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

I followed Terry to his house and almost all the way there I had my hand in my crotch, now my Miata is a small car with bucket seats so I did not have enough room to drive with my legs open enough to really do much but tease myself. I knew that once I got to Terry's house we would screw and to say I was anxious is an understatement.

We pulled up into his driveway; he lives on a nice part of town and in an expensive neighborhood. By the time I was ready to open my door, Terry was there opening it for me. Now I am sure if you know sports cars then you know they are very low to the ground, on top of that they are not easy to get in and out of. Prior to stopping I had managed to get my dress up on my lap and my bare legs were showing all the way up to my tummy.

Terry gave me a wolf whistle as I moved my left leg out to step out. Just as I was about to move the other one over to stand up, Terry put his hand on my shoulder and said "Wait, I want to see that lovely cunt of yours a moment." I had a chill of excitement run up my spine as I relaxed and just sat there. He knelt down on the driveway, reached in with his left hand, and touched me in the center of my heat. I put my head back, closed my eyes, and gave him a moan of pleasure as he slid two fingers into my very wet, very slick hole.

He was working them in and out in his driveway, in the daylight and I am sure if anyone was watching out their windows they would wonder what he was doing there kneeling next to me with his arm moving. Then of course add to that my head being laid back, well I am sure you can imagine as I sure did that we made a very naughty picture.

Terry began to work his thumb on my very swollen clit as he kept thrusting in and out of me. I began to loose it, I was struggling to catch my breath, and I was moving my hips to meet his fingers. I was just there ready to climax when he pulled his hand away and left me hanging there wanting my climax. I was not about to be denied, I reached down and started to finish what he had started. He stood up looking down at me as I sat there eyes closed rubbing my clit hard and fast. It did not take but a moment to get me right back there were I was at when he stopped. I clenched my teeth and felt my orgasm ready to hit when I felt him grab my hand as he said "Lets go inside and finish this, I have something for you that is going to never want to leave my house again."

I thought to myself "God he sure thinks highly of himself" I let him help me to my feet and as I stood, my dress fell back down, I was so fucking hot and turned on I went to him, clunk and kissed him the hottest kiss I could muster. I reached for his cock thru his pants and felt him nice and hard with a lovely fat cock. I moaned and after I pulled away I said, "hmmm, I can't wait".

We walked inside with Terry holding me around the waist. Once inside he guided me towards a room, prior to entering he said, "this is my play room and you are going to love it".

I have never given it much thought but when I was everything in there I was wondering if he was going to try and tie me up or something. My mind was going crazy thinking about being tied up, I would be helpless.

Terry said "take off your dress and get up on my massage table, lay on your tummy and put your face here down in the hole so you can breath. As he spoke he padded this big red padded table in the center of the room. I looked at it and there was nothing there to use to tie me up with. I felt a little relief. I unzipped the back of my dress, dropped it and took off my bra, the only thing I still had on were my shoes, which I quickly kicked off.

I looked at Terry as I got out of my dress and he just stood there watching me and not making any movement to undress. I moved to the table, sat down on it, turned over, and put my face in the hole. It felt very comfortable and once I was laying down, Terry began to massage me. Now don't get me wrong, I really loved his hands working my shoulders, my arms and neck. I was very horny and he was moving way to slowly.

I was relaxed but yet very tense, Terry worked his hands down my back and began rubbing my needing my buns. All that did was make my fire hotter, he would come so close to touching me and in fact a few times I felt his fingers touch some of my pubic hair. I felt him work his way down my left legs and once at my feet he opened both of my legs. He opened them so wide that I could feel the cool are against my vagina.

He began to work up my right leg and once he got to my ass again, he then worked his fingers down the crack of my ass down to my wide-open dripping slit. He began to work my hole with I think two maybe three or more fingers. I heard a motor start under the bed and did not think anything about it because I was lost in the feelings that his fingers were giving me. I felt him pull out of my cunt and he moved his fingers up to my asshole, he met no resistance what so ever when he began to insert one then two into me. I felt something just touch my pubic area, then move away, it was a steady movement touch then away, touch then away. T thought it felt like a rubber dick because the more it would touch me the more of it I would feel. I laid there with my eyes closed loosing myself to his fingers and the rubber cock he was working so slowly into me.

I could feel that he would put it in just one tiny bit more than the last time. I just figured that he got off using a rubber cock to fuck girls with, hell I didn't mind, because I was lost to my own lust and desires. Finely the rubber cock was going deeper inside ever so slowly he was pushing it in and then pulling it back out. I moaned and moved my hips to try and capture the cock so it would not come out. I felt I was winning the fight because with each inward thrust he kept going deeper. His fingers were stretching my asshole and I began to climax. I laid there on my tummy with my whole body shaking as I continued to climax. It took some time, but finely as he pulled back on the rubber cock it did not come out.

It was a very steady slow movement in and out I felt him working more fingers into my asshole. As I was completely lost to the pleasure that he was giving me. I barley heard him ask "How do you like that Linda?" I had been moaning with every stroke of the rubber cock and his fingers now going in and out of my ass. I managed to say between my continued climax. "I love it, I fucking love it!"

I heard him ask, "Do you want it to go faster baby?" I managed to say "Yes, oh God, yes, faster, fuck me faster." I heard the motor under me increase in sound and at the same time I felt the rubber cock in me move faster. I was lost to my climax that seemed like it did not have any end in site. He asked "want it deeper?" I could barley speak because of the pleasure but I did manage to say "yea, faster".

I felt the cock go further inside of me and it was a lovely steady in and out movement, I felt as if it was inside of me deeper than anything had ever been. I could feel it pulling almost all the way out before it moved back inside of me.

"You love that don't you Linda?" he asked. I could not speak at all; I just laid there trying to fuck back at it and his fingers that were sawing in and out of me at the same time. I heard him say, "I'm going to put the second one in, want that Linda, want a cock in your ass at the same time honey?"

I could only moan in pleasure as I felt his fingers pull out of me. I then felt the cock in me stop moving and I felt another rubber tip against my asshole, I felt Terry push it in just a little and then he said, "Hold on honey, your going to go to heaven."

I felt the rubber cock just inside of my cunt begin to move again and at the same time the other rubber cock just inside of my asshole began to move with it. I felt myself being filled up again very slowly and with them going deeper with each stroke. I lost it; my climax kept getting stronger and stronger. I could feel the rubbers cocks going deeper and deeper, I felt like the most controlled lover in the world was fucking me. I felt that they had reached the most inner parts of my two holes.

I also felt that the movement was also building, the motor under me was a little louder, and the whole massage table was moving in a steady rocking motion. I felt myself going to a climax that I had never experienced before in my life. I could not help it; I raised my head into the air as I screamed out in pleasure. With my eyes tightly shut I just let out a scream of lust and pleasure. When I let out my scream the fucking stopped instantly. Terry said almost in a shocking scared voice. "Is it" before he could finish his question I screamed at him", don't' stop, keep going, don't fucking stop, Oh God please don't stop."

I heard the motor again and the fucking began to pick up speed. I also realized for the first time that the motor and the two fucking rubber cocks were somehow connected. It was only then that I realized that a machine was fucking me. I laid there relishing in the feelings that those two-rubber cock were giving me. I felt something warm dripping around my asshole as the rubber cock was fucking in and out. Terry said "that's just warm oil so you don't get raw back there".

I closed my eyes and lost myself to the continued pleasure terry was giving me. Again I felt that magic feeling and I rose up once more screaming out my pleasure. When I was stretched up like that terry said "Now what do you think of this?" He said that and all of a sudden the two rubber cocks began to work against each other, one was pulling out as the other one was pushing inside. I felt my whole body tighten, every mussel in my body was as tight as a taunt rubber band ready to break.

I also could feel the two cocks moving faster and faster. I felt like I was about to poop while I was still in my climax, I could not think, I could only grunt and loose myself to the wonderful pleasure. I felt the warm liquid again on my asshole as the rubber cock pistoned in and out. I was still pushing myself up in front using my hands as I laid there on my tummy pushing back as hard as I could against the two invading cocks. Even thought my eyes were closed I felt as if I saw brightness.

At first I just thought I was seeing stars with this pleasure. I finely realized that the brightness was not form my brain, but it was from some other source. I opened my eyes to see Terry standing there with a video camera shooting what was going on. I looked straight into the camera and I said to Terry, "You fucking bastard, you cock sucking bastard, I love you, I love you."

I watched as he slowly moved around to my side and then behind me. I managed to say as I could barely catch my breath, "you like that terry, you like watching me get fucked like this, get a close up, I want to see just how deep they are going inside of me." I relaxed and put my face back down as the two cocks kept going in and out with their steady fast thrusting pace.

I have no idea just how long I kept coming or just how long the machine had been fucking me, thanks to the warm oil that Terry would put on the rubber cock in my ass I was not the least bit sore. I was beginning to think that my climax would never ever stop. I heard the motor slow down and with it the two rubber cocks slowed.

As it came to a stop I felt Terry behind me pulling the two-rubber cock all the way out side of me. As I laid there on my tummy my legs were as wide open as possible. I could feel the cool air up inside of my cunt and inside of my asshole. I just laid there as I slowly began to come back down to earth. I heard Terry say behind me "Wait till you see this, your asshole and cunt are both wide open like two big caverns.

I could not feel them. I could feel the cool air, but everything else about down there felt numb. I just closed my eyes and relaxed. Laying there with my face in the open hole I was looking down at the floor. I saw Terry walk over in front of the massage table and he had his pants off. I could see his cock sticking out hard as a nail. He walked over to the edge of the table and when he did he brought his cock to my mouth. I took him into my mouth and began to give him pleasure. It did not take long before he climaxed and shot his sperm. I gulped it down and kept loving his cock with my mouth as he began to shrink in size.

When he pulled back he said "Sit up Linda, I want you to try out my other love machine." I pushed myself up and as I did I felt my leg hit what ever there was behind me between them. I finely was able to see what was fucking me. I saw these two huge fat rubber cocks on the end of a funny looking mechanism. I sat up feeling very content for the very first time in my life. I looked at Terry as he walked over to some straps hanging down from the ceiling. He said, "Come here honey, you're going to love this". I slipped off the table and walked over to him and his straps hanging down. He stretched them out making a seat and said, "Sit here".

I stepped in front of him and sat in the spread open straps. Once my weight was fully on it he took my left foot and raised it putting it into a separate strap. Once my foot was secure in it, he grabbed my other foot and raised it up putting it, in another strap. When he was finished I was sitting in a Hammock chair that supported my back and torso. With the two straps holding my feet open, I felt wide open as if I was ready for my doctor to stick in his tools and look at my tonsils. Being a woman you know that no matter what is ailing you they always want you in the stirrups to check you out. Sore throat, earache, loss of vision, they always say, 'get undressed and get in the stirrups".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.