How I Quit Smoking - Cover

How I Quit Smoking

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young wife is newly married to a non-smoker, she wants to quite however everything fails. She meets a Doctor that promises he can get her to stop smoking. What she did not expect was the way he would do it. When she left his office she no longer had any craving for cigarettes, She now had a craving for sex. The Doctor was a very sick Puppy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Just a quick note about this story and all of my new ones, I am posting all of my new stories AND the new chapters at my site one week before I post them here at StoriesOnline. I want to give my readers that follow my writings, a chance to see my site and read the updates first. My site is free and I have put a lot of work into it just for my horny visitors. I love StoriesOnline because they never break up a story of mine. So to read the whole story you need to go to my site or read it here. Now sit back, grab hold of "something" and read how Linda is dealing with her NEW HABIT.

"I am a nasty cock hungry whore that loves sex, I want my co-workers at work to know just how easy I am to have sex with. I want them to know just how easy I am to fuck and suck them off. I don't care if they call me names, I love being called dirty names, and it makes me feel good to know that they know I am a whore waiting to get fucked. I want the women to want me to have sex with them, I want to make them feel good, and I want them to eat and fuck me with their fingers and things. I love sex with men and with women, I'll have sex whenever and wherever I can because I crave the feeling of a climax."

"Very good Linda, since you are such a nasty ass whore that loves to have sex with all kinds of men, it will never bother you from keeping your desires from your husband. You will get a thrill out of having sex like the nasty cock hungry cunt that you are and keeping it from your husband. Now tell me how you feel about having sex with out your husband knowing Linda."

"I will feel excited knowing that I am such a whore and a cock hungry slut wanting to fuck and suck other men's cocks as well as fucking other men with out my husband finding out. Having sex like that will give me pleasure, more pleasure than any cigarette could ever give me."

"You love receiving obscene phone calls and you love being turned on when you get them. You love to have phone sex with anyone that calls you and calling you dirty names and telling you the nasty things that they want to do to you. When you hear this you will not only get turned on and become horny, you will tell the caller just how turned on you are and the things you want them to do to you and the things you are doing to yourself. When you leave here today I am going to give your cell phone to some friends of mine, they will be writing down your phone number on men's room walls. It will tell men and boys to call you for good hot free phone sex. It will say if a man answers to hang up and call beck later. You love the thought of having strange men call you for sex don't you Linda? Now Linda tell me what you think about obscene phone calls and how you react to them."

"I love getting obscene phone calls, I love knowing men, and boys are going to call me wanting phone sex. I can't wait to have phone sex with them; I love being talked to like a cheap nasty whore. I love it when they talk dirty and nasty, I love being turned on by them. I want to tell them the things I would do to them if they were with me, I want to tell them what I am doing to myself as I talk to them. I can't wait to drive them crazy with my dirty mind. I want to make them climax with me as I make myself climax."

"Linda if you're alone and there is no one around to have sex with, you will touch yourself, you will play with yourself. If you are having phone sex with a man or boy, you will find something to fuck yourself with in order to increase your callers pleasure, and to increase your own pleasure with them. Can you think of things Linda to fuck yourself with if you are alone? Now tell me what you will be doing when you get an obscene phone call now dear."

"I will use my fingers, and I will grab anything that I can use to fuck myself with to make my caller enjoy himself more as I tell him what I am doing to myself and how I am doing it".

"What things will you Linda?'

"I will use a candle, cucumber, bottles, wood and plastic handles, anything that I can get inside of me and use to fuck myself with".

"Do you always wear panties under your skirts and dress's Linda?"

"Yes, I always wear them."

"Do you wear pantyhose a lot Linda?"

"Yes"

"Do you wear pants or slacks at work Linda?"

"No, we have to wear dress's or skirts at work in the Visitors Center."

"When you are on your period Linda, do you use Kotex or Tampons?"

"I have always used Tampons."

"Good, now listen closely Linda, from now on you can't wear any panties under your skirts and dress's. because they make you feel very uncomfortable when you put them on, and they bother you so much that you can't stand wearing them. When you wear panty hose you always have to cut out the panty crotch in order to feel comfortable. Now tell me Linda, how do you feel about panties and panty hose?"

"I do not like wearing panties or panty hose under my dress's, skirts or slacks. I cut out the crotch's of all my panty hose when I wear them, if I don't keep my pussy uncovered I feel very uncomfortable."

"Good Linda, now when I wake you up you will remember every word that I said and that you said, you will know that you have always felt this way, you have always know that you are a cock hungry slut that loves cock. You will know that you have always been an easy lay for any man, you will know that you never acted on it before today because all you could think about was having cigarettes, smoking held you back from enjoying sex the way you truly want to. Smoking held you back from having sex with other women. Smoking held you back from your wanting to fuck any man in pants, now you are aware of what and who you are, you love your husband but you love sex with others more than him. You now know that you can't lie with out being a nasty ass cock hungry slut. You love being a whore and nothing is ever going to stop you from feeling or thinking this way. You will know that you will never smoke again and that my helping you has done nothing but free your soul to do the nasty things that you love and have always wanted to do. You will thank me for helping you find your true self. You will crave sex; you will crave to suck my cock. You will do anything to get me to fuck you but I won't, you will leave hornier than you have ever been in your life. Do you understand all this Linda?"

"Yes, I understand that you have helped me find my true inner self. You have opened up my eyes to the

things in my life that I have always desired and needed. I want to have sex and to suck your cock."

"Very, very good Linda, now that you know your true inner self and your true inner sexual desires you will do the things you need to keep your cravings satisfied. Since you now know that all along you have had this craving. You will always enjoy talking about sex with anyone that will talk with you about it. If you are craving sex you will bring up the topic and you will use the street words when talking to others in hopes that it may lead to sex with the person you desire. You will never appear as if you are in a trance when you have sex or try to have sex with someone or your self. Linda you will also have the same desire for sex from men and woman, you will crave to satisfy a woman as well as desire a woman to satisfy you sexually. You will never ever get enough sex, while you will always have climax's you will still want more just as you use to want a cigarette 20 30 minutes later after you had one, this is the exact same thing. Now tell me about your desires Linda."

"I know that these desires are mine, that I have always wanted and needed sex. I will no longer desire to smoke, I will desire sex with men and women, I will enjoy talking about sex and I will want to talk about sex with others in hopes to have sex with them. I have hidden my desires for years and now after speaking with you I have the understanding of why I was brought to this earth, I am here for sex, I am here to give men my body, I am here to give women my body, I am here to enjoy sexual pleasure with myself and anyone else that wants to have sex with me."

"You will never come back here again Linda, in fact once you leave here today you will forget all about me and my wife, you will never forget that you now crave sex as you use to crave cigarettes. You will forget that I hypnotized you, you will think that all we did was talk, and you had to give me a blowjob in hopes that I would fuck you. You will take 20 of my cards and whenever you hear of a woman that wants to quit smoking, you will give them my card and tell her that I helped you stop smoking in one visit. You won't remember how, but you will know that I did help you, and that you never desire to smoke again, do you understand all that Linda?"

"I understand, you did not hypnotize me, we talked and all you did was help me quit smoking. I will tell other women that want to stop smoking how you helped me."

"Good girl Linda, now it is almost time to wake-up, but before you do wake up I want you to tell me in your own words what an easy nasty whore and slut that you are."

"I love cock, I love any cock on any man, I want to fuck men all the time, I want to come while men fuck me in my cock hungry pussy or my tight little asshole. I love sucking a man's cock until he comes in my mouth and I want to suck him some more so till he gets hard again to fuck me with it. I want my pussy eaten, I want to eat pussy, I only think of having sex as much and as often as I passably can. If I can't find someone to have sex with; I'll have sex with myself. No one loves nasty sex more than I do, no one has a dirtier mouth than I do or thinks of sex all the time as I do."

"God Linda, you do understand perfectly, your lunch hour is almost over and you still need to suck my cock and swallow my cum into your belly, you do love to swallow men's cum. I will count to three, and when I say three you will wake up remembering what we spoke about. You will remember every word spoken here today, you will understand that it was all your idea to discuss this sex with me because you want to have sex with me so bad. You want to have sex with my wife and me... Ready, one, two three."

I sat there looking at the doctor and I looked down at his crotch, his pants were unzipped and open, his cock was hard and sticking out. The doctor was maybe in his late 40's or early 50's with gray hair, he was sort of pudgy but he was all man. I could see that he had a very hard cock, I sat there craving his cock, I wanted to taste his cock, and I wanted to fuck his cock. I felt hot and I was horny as hell, I remembered how talking to the doctor has helped me understand myself; I am now finely able to admit that I am a very nasty sexual cock hungry woman. Knowing that, I was going to get down on my knees and suck the doctor's cock in his office while his secretary/ Nurse was on the other side of the unlocked door. Thinking this got me more excited. On top of that, I sat there knowing that my husband was home asleep and that he would never ever know or find out about it, this excited me more.

I leaned forward slid out of the chair onto my knees, I reached for his cock, and I shivered when I touched it with my hand. I wanted to suck it so bad, that my mouth watered, I wanted to gulp his cum down my throat and feel it slide so smoothly into my tummy. I grabbed hold of his cock and wrapped my lips around him; I began to make love to his cock with my mouth. I had only one goal in mind, I wanted to give him pleasure, and I wanted to have him fuck me after I made him cum and I got him hard again.

I felt his cock throb and I knew that he was coming. I gulped his sperm down like a dying thirsty man gulped down water. I did not stop sucking him until he shriveled up real small. He pushed my head back and said "My, my Linda, you are quite he cock sucker, now look at the time, I have other appointments and you need to get back to work."

He stood up, pulled up his pants, and zipped them up, he held out his hand to help me up from my knees. I got up and I clung to him wrapping my leg and arms around him grinding myself against his leg. I said "I need you to fuck me, I need it bad doctor, please fuck me, you know how bad I need it, please."

He grabbed my arms and pushed me back saying "Now, now Linda, you know you have to get back to work, you know how to take care of your needs, here I'm going to give you two little toys for you to take home or to your office to play with. You can use them together in your cunt and asshole at the same time or you can suck one while you are fucking your nasty cunt or asshole. The main thing is you can use them instead of your shampoo bottle.

The way he spoke to me made me want him more, I loved that he talked to me this way, he knew what kind of tramp I was and that I really needed to be spoken to in this way.

He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out two big lovely looking rubber dicks. One was flesh color and the other was dark black. He handed them to me telling me to put them in my purse, that I had to leave.

I had heard of Dildo's for a long time, even in sex education they were brought up, but until then I had never actually seen one before. I crammed them inside my purse and walked out to the car. I was so turned on and I needed sex in the worse way. I got behind the wheel and before I started the car, I put my hand under my dress and began to masturbate like crazy, I sat there excited because of masturbating but even more so because anyone could walk by my car in the parking lot and just look down and see me. I reached in my purse and pulled out the first rubber cock my fingers came in contact with. It was the Black one, I was so fucking wet and slippery that I had no trouble at all sliding that fat rubber cock into me. It was maybe double the size of Richard and almost twice as long.

Now since I had been giving boys hand jobs and blowjobs an all my dates I knew that Richard was not the most well hung man I had ever been with, but none of the boys and men came close to the size of the two rubber cock I now had. The only reason that I could get it inside of me was it was just a tiny bit bigger that my shampoo bottle I used every day now for the last 67 days.

I sat there with my right leg pulled up on the seat and my wide open. I laid myself back as far as I could closed my eyes and began to fuck the love tool in and out feeling the pleasure build and build. I had my window rolled down and I could feel the fresh air coming through with the tiny breeze. I felt myself coming closer and closer to a climax when I heard some one walking and talking. I kept my eyes shut and I never slowed my strokes in and out of my cock hungry cunt. I heard the walking and talking getting closer and closer. I heard the walking stop and the talking stop. I kept my eyes closed and I began to moan louder and louder as my climax began to rise and come racing to the top of my soul.

I heard a man say "Jesus, look at that, she's fucking nuts, my God she's got the damn thing all the way inside." He was right, I had to grab the base with my fingertips to make sure I had as much as I wanted inside. I kept pumping harder and faster. It excited me to know someone was standing next to my car, right at my window watching me and listening to me moan myself through four lovely hard climax's."

I finely opened my eyes to see two young men maybe in there late teens or early twenties standing there watching me. I turned my head and with my sports car being so low, I was even with their groins, I had an idea, I said, "I'll give you both a blowjob if you come closer and stick your hard cocks threw the window."

They looked at each other as I kept sliding my rubber lover in and out moaning with pleasure. They flipped a coin to see who would be first. The winner unzipped his pants and moved right along side my tiny sports car. I turned my head and took him in my mouth; he reached down and grabbed the back of my head as he began to fuck my face. The excitement was so much that I was slamming my rubber cock in and out as I knew the scene going on in the parking lot had to look very sick and nasty. Knowing this sent shivers racing through me adding to my excitement. I could picture this man standing next to this tiny red sports car with his hips moving in and out while I was fucking myself like crazy with both of us racing to a needed and wanted climax.

He wasn't very big in size, and I was glad of that, with his cock all the way inside my mouth, he never once came close to my gag point. He held my head so tight against his crotch that the zipper was beginning to hurt my face. He poured his sperm in my mouth and I came at the same time. He pulled back and the other guy pulled his cock out and moved to my widow and mouth. He was larger than the first one, and this time his cock did go past my gag point. I felt him in my throat and once in, he held onto my head as he fucked in and out my open mouth. He did not last long, he came real fast, and I climaxed just as he began to pull back and out of my mouth. One guy said to the other, "what a fucking slut." The other guy said, "Yea but that bitch sure knows how to suck a cock. She has to be the best cock sucker I have had all year." They kept talking about me as they walked away and I sat there feeling a glow come over me as pulled the coated rubber cock out of me and placed it on my passenger seat.

I looked at the clock and realized that I was 15 minutes past my lunch hour. I drove back to the Visitors center, put the now dried rubber cock under my seat, and went inside. Gail asked, "So how did it go, do you want a cigarette yet Linda?" I had told them both that I was going to see a Doctor and he was going to help me stop smoking. Gail held out a cigarette to me and said "Ok have at least one before you start."

I looked at it and all I could think about was my desire for sex. In fact looking at it I saw Gail holding a big rubber dick for me to suck on. I blinked my eyes and saw the cigarette again. I said "No thanks Gail I really don't have any desire to smoke anymore." I walked to the ladies room went into a stall and masturbated like crazy. I finely was able to climax and relax. I went back out to the reception desk and stood there talking to Gail and Ann about nothing; mostly it was just work gossip. The phone rang and Ann answered it. "Visitors Center, how can I help you?" She turned to me and said "Linda, it's for you." There are three phones in the center, one in front of each of our stools, which we sometimes sit on waiting for people to come in. I picked up my phone and said "Hello"

A man's voice said:

"How's your pussy Linda? Would you like a nice hard stiff fat cock fucking you right now cunt? Would

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.