How I Quit Smoking - Cover

How I Quit Smoking

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young wife is newly married to a non-smoker, she wants to quite however everything fails. She meets a Doctor that promises he can get her to stop smoking. What she did not expect was the way he would do it. When she left his office she no longer had any craving for cigarettes, She now had a craving for sex. The Doctor was a very sick Puppy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Mary stopped sucking me and stood up next to me, she whispered in my ear, If you want honey, I can get you in there to fuck our little slut, trust me she loves it like that, I know for a fact that this cunt can fuck every man here tonight and she will still be wanting more. You would not believe just how nasty this bitch is, I know she has fucked almost every man where she works at." She kept stroking my cock as she inched me forward to the window. The closer I got the more I could see. I saw two men with video camera's videotaping moving around the room. I also saw four other Video cameras on tripods in each corner of the room. Mr. Rogers was videotaping everything, I was glad because I had missed so much with everyone crowding in front of me. Maybe I could get a tape to watch later at home after Linda has gone to bed, or better yet to keep around to show my friends at work. I saw this woman between two men, one guy was on his back it looked like Mary's husband, in fact I was sure it was. I looked at the guy fucking the woman in her asshole and it was the now the bartender. I saw the hair of the woman flailing around as her head bobbed up and down on the cock in her mouth.

Her skin was white as snow, and from where I was standing it looked like Mr. Rogers under her was holding on for dear life as was the man fucking her ass. It was very clear who was doing the fucking, it was her, God this woman loved sex I was certain of that. I saw different men entering the room and they were lining up in front of her and behind her waiting for their turn.

Mary said, "Want to go in there and fuck that nasty little bitch Richard? We have three lines, you can go from line to line, and by the end of the night you can have all three of her cock hungry holes." I just stood there watching and loving Mary's hand stroking me as I watched. I saw the man being sucked off grab hold of the woman's head and hold it tight as he buried his cock down her throat. He stood there shaking as he came and then he quickly pulled out of her mouth. I heard her cough a little as he moved away and another man in the front line moved in to replace the one who just got off.

Her hair was lovely, it was long, and a lovely dark brown almost the same color as my wife's hair. Thinking of her I again quickly looked around, I sure as hell did not want her to catch me standing there with Mary's hand on my cock as I watched this slut in the room getting fucked. I gave a very long close look around and I did not see her. I was sure she was in one of the hot tubs outside; I know how much she likes them.

The room was filling up now and I guess while I was looking around for Linda, they all changed positions. Now they had her standing up with one man in front of her and one behind her, I wanted to see her face but her back was to the glass window. The moaning and grunting going on in there alone was so fucking hot. I watched as man after man would fuck her and then change positions with another in line.

By now I was right up to the window and there were very few men standing there with me. Almost all of them were in the room with her. I noticed that some of the women were in the room also giving men head to get them hard again so they could get back in line. Mr. Rogers was in there directing traffic so to speak, he had the two men stop fucking her and he moved her over to a funny looking bench where he had her lay on her tummy. Her ass was facing the window where we were standing watching. He had the two lines move around because in that position the woman could lay there and one guy could stand in front of her fuck her face while another stood behind her and fucked her in her ass or cunt.

Mary stood there next to me holding my hard cock and narrating everything going on. "Look at her" she said "The fucking slut just can't get enough cock can she, Watch her as Mason fucks her mouth, look at that Richard, his fucking cock is going down her fucking throat. See how her throat swells up when he shoves it down in her." From our position every time a man behind her pulled out from her asshole or cunt we all could see the cum flowing out of her. I felt myself ready to shot I think Mary realized it also because she dropped down on her knees and took me in her mouth again. I held her head tight against my groin as I felt my cock go down her throat just as the woman in the other room.

I came and came. Finely I stopped and Mary pulled back, she did not let go of my cock, she slowly began to work it as I stood there with my face pressed against the window watching the men fucking her and changing lines after they were made hard again. Watching this like that was so fucking nasty, I could not believe that there was any woman like the one in there being gang-banged. Her legs and arms just hung down to the floor from her sides. It did not take Mary long to get me hard again, of course watching the slut in the other room didn't hurt any either.

Once she got me rock hard again she stood up and as she kept stroking me, she said, Come on lets go in there and you get your turn at the bitch before your wife comes in here." I kept my eyes on the action going on and I said "Yea, yea, fuck, what a nasty ass slut, look at her asshole it was closing up before, but look at it now, it just doesn't close back up anymore, look at the cum coming out of her, what a fucking slut."

Mary said "yea, that is one nasty bitch, I heard she even loves fucking dogs, that bitch just can't get enough cock, lets get you in there before Bill lets the dogs fuck her." I did not answer her; she just held my cock and pulled me around to the hallway and then into the room. I did not know which hole I wanted to fuck first, I decided since Mary sucked me off; I would fuck this bitch in her nasty wide-open asshole. I was the third man in line and I waited my turn. I could hear her moaning and moaning as she kept getting fucked in both ends at the same time. I was behind the man fucking her and I wasn't sure if he had his dick in her cunt or her asshole, I decided I wanted her asshole. He didn't take long and he pulled out, when he did cum rolled out of her cunt, I moved in behind her and after I aimed the head of my cock into the wide-open asshole of hers.

I gave it a fast hard thrusting forward fuck. I buried my dick up her ass, I heard her moan in pleasure and the guy fucking her face gripped her head and emptied his balls into her throat. He pulled out and another replaced him.

I know the woman had to be beautiful, her skin was pure white, and flawless. Her hair was all wet from her sweat, and a few of the guys pulled out shooting their cum into her face and hair. I felt myself ready to come, I gripped her hips and said "Take it you fucking slut, take it all in you nasty asshole." I came hard and my mind could hardly catch up to what was going on. I pulled out and I watched as my cum came rolling out of her asshole that was still wide open.

Mary asked, "Want to fuck her face? If you do you better hurry, my husband wants to let the dogs have her." I shook my head no and said, "I got to see this". Mary turned to her husband and said, "it's time honey, it's time." Mr. Roger began barking orders, Pete do this, John stop that, lower this, every one out but Terry." The room cleared out and we all moved back to the other side of the window to watch what was coming next. I saw where they had lowered one end and it put the woman on her knees while her head was till waist level. I herd Mr. Roger say to the man in there with him, "She's all yours, show our guest just what kind of fucking slut this bitch is. Show them how much she loves being fucked by dogs."

The man he called Terry moved over to a door on the other side of the room and when he opened it three big dogs ran in barking. There was a big Shepard, a big collie and a large Lab mix. The Shepard was the first to mount the slut, When he rammed into her the bitch let out a loud scream "OH FUCK, OH JESUS, OH GOD, YES, YES, OH GOD I LOVE IT I FUCKING LOVE IT, I FUCKING LOVE IT, I CAN'T STOP COMING, I CAN'T STOP COMING, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, GODDDDDDDD OHHHHHH MORE, MORE, YESSS, YESS, YESSSSSSSSSSSS"

I was mesmerized by what I was watching, Terry moved in front of the woman and she began to suck his cock like crazy. I watched the dog's rear end move so fast it looked like a blur. I wasn't sure but the voice sounded like one of the women I had met earlier tonight. I had thought that this slut was brought in for the entertainment, but then I thought maybe she was the wife of some poor sap here tonight.

The dog fucking her stopped moving and he held her tight as he just shook and emptied his balls into the bitch. He jumped off and the Collie jumped on her. Terry must have come because he pulled out of her mouth and his cock was limp. The woman just hung her head and made the most erotic sounds with her voice as the second dog was ramming in to her. I stood there mesmerized by what I was seeing Mary again knelt down and began sucking me as she stroked me. I was so fucking hard I wanted to come again in Mary's mouth one more time.

She must have sensed it because she stopped stood up and holding my cock she led me into the room again. When we walked in the room the Collie was still going like a jackhammer, the bitch was making the most erotic sounds as the dog fucked her. Mr. Rogers was over near her head playing with her hair that was hanging down covering the sides and front of her face. Mary said, "I am sure you are the only man that has not fucked this sluts face yet tonight. I'm told she is the best cock sucker we have ever had here."

Mary's husband said "That's right Richard every man here has fucked this slut at least once in her back side and once in her mouth, You're the last one man left, come on buddy, step right up and let this slut suck your cock." Mary kept hold of my cock as she brought me around to the slut's head. I kept watching the Collie. I saw him take his finally plunge as he emptied his balls in the bitch. He hopped off and it was the big Labs turn. I saw the collies dick as he slowly walked away from the slut, his cock was almost touching the floor as he walked it had swollen so fucking big. Mary walked me right up to the woman's face and she opened her mouth the moment my cock touched her lips.

I watched as the dog behind her was fucking her like crazy. The woman working my cock wrapped her arms around my legs and pulled me tight against her face. My cock slid all the way down her throat. I stood there fucking her face hard and fast. The dog behind her was slamming into her so hard that I could feel her body move forward against my groin.

I noticed Mr. Rogers kneeling down next to the bitch and say something in her ear, I was fucking her like crazy Mary leaned over and said "Hurry Richard, I see your wife, hurry and cum. I was beyond caring if Linda caught me or not, I grabbed hold of the sluts head and kept fucking as I tried to look out the window into al the people standing there watching us. I grunted and felt my balls ready to empty when I heard Mary say "fuck your wife's face, baby, fuck her face, come in her throat as that big dog fucks her. I heard Mary's voice, but it did not make sense, it did not register, I felt myself become stiff as a board as I began coming in the slut throat. Mary said "yea that's it Richard, yea, fuck your wife, fuck the slut give her your cum!" I felt the woman sucking me pushing me back.

It hit me, it hit me hard, MY WIFE? MY WIFE! It was my wife, I felt myself being pushed back, and I heard her gasp for air just as the dog came in her. Linda raised up her face looking straight up letting out a scream 'YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSS, GODDDDDDDDDDDDD.YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSS, OH JESUSSSSS, OH FUCKING MOTHER OF GODDDDDDDDDDDDD". " I saw her lust filled eyes, she was looking straight up at me, and I wondered if she actually saw me.

The dog held onto her as she kept yelling out her ecstasy to God. When she managed to push me out of her throat I had not finished coming yet, I was right in the middle of coming, I grabbed hold of my cock and jacked it off hard and fast as I kept spitting out my ropes of cum onto my wife's face and hair.

Linda:

When Mr. Rogers guided me into the room I was ready to fucking rape him, the filthy way he talked to me, the way he fingered me, I could only hope that Richard would stay at the bar and keep watching his baseball game. I needed to get fucked more that I needed to breath. As we went inside the room Mr. Rogers told two of the waiter or bus boys to join us. I began kissing the big stocky black waiter one, as we were kissing I was led over to the center of the room. I felt hands working both of my holes, and hands on my tits, fingers were working my nipples I was so fucking hot I was kissing the man back as hot and putting my whole body into it. I was humping the two different hands finger fucking my cunt and my asshole.

I had my eyes closed letting myself get lost in all the pleasure these men were giving me. I stood there as they worked and in all that my dress was being removed up over my head. When the man I was kissing moved away for the dress to be pulled completely off, I felt myself being pushed forward onto a well-padded bench. A little larger than Terry's had been. They laid me on my tummy, while all that was going on; fingers never left my cunt or asshole. Once I was laid down the hands pulled away and I just laid there humping air as I moaned.

Mr. Rogers said "here you go honey, use this, show us what you need, put it in your puss and fuck it, if you do a good job, I'll fuck you in your ass at the same time." I took the fat rubber cock and reaching under myself I brought it up to and in my pussy. I laid there moaning and moaning as the cock slid so easily in and out under my expert hand. I felt a man move in front of me and two men raised the table up somehow. So my face was right at the man's groin. His cock was close enough for me to stretch and pull it into my mouth. The big black cock filled me as I made a gulping motion with my throat to let him slide down my throat. It was hard to breath, yet very exciting as he literally fucked in and out of my face. I felt some one begin putting a hard cock into my asshole. I was floating on such a wonderful cloud of pure lust and pleasure.

The black man in my mouth did not last long; his cock began to throb as he held himself tight against my mouth. I could barley get any air through my nose and into my lungs. He finely pulled out allowing me to gasp for a deep breath of air. I could feel my boss's cock fucking me as he was talking. I was moaning so loud I could barley hear him and the filthy things he was saying to me. He said to me "Yea baby, that's it honey, fuck me with that ass of yours, Yea bitch, show everyone just how much you love being fucked in your ass, I know how much you love being fucked in both of your cock hungry holes at the same time, you are going to be so fucked tonight you won't be able to fucking walk tomorrow. Yea, that's it baby, work that dildo, yea that's it, faster, work it bitch, fuck that pussy baby. I can feel it against my cock, fuck it, fuck it. That's it honey, faster, feel my cock feel it deep in your asshole honey?"

I was lost to everything, nothing made any since to me, I only wanted to keep this wonderful feeling going and going. I heard my Boss say, "yea, that's it bitch, come for daddy, come for papa." I was going crazy the way he was talking to me just added to my fire. I could only moan to answer him as I had a very hard climax. My boss said, "yea that was good, now lets get down to some real fucking. I felt him pull back out of me and when he did he grabbed the rubber cock from my hand that I was still fucking myself with as fast as I could. He then said "I'm going to lay down and I want you to get on top of me I want you to put my cock in your cunt and lay down on me, one of the boys here is going to fuck your asshole just the way you like it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.