The Bitch and the Jerk - Cover

The Bitch and the Jerk

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 7: The Dildo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Dildo - They work at the same company. She's a bitch to him. He's a jerk to her. Unfortunately they had to go on a business trip together, to retain a major client for the company. Things aren't always what they look like. This is a humorous sex story with more plots than sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Where is your car?" I asked when we were back at O'Hare airport.

"I took a cab to get here. Driving to O'Hare is always a nightmare."

"I'll give you a ride then. But I'm hungry. Do you want to have a snack with me?" I was holding her hands in mine while pushing the luggage cart towards the exit.

We shared a candlelight dinner instead of a snack. When I stopped my car outside her apartment building, Jennifer asked. "Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Sure."

I followed Jennifer up to her apartment. It wasn't a big unit, but she had decorated it well. It made my apartment looked like a doghouse.

"You have talent for interior design too," I remarked sincerely.

"Thank you, James." She turned and smiled at me on her way to the kitchen.

I had already developed a horrible habit, more accurately my dick had. Whenever Jennifer smiled at me, my dick swelled. Whenever she laughed, my dick swelled. Whenever she blushed, my dick swelled. Needless to say when she was in my arms or leaning against me, my dick swelled.

"So what was it that you were going to show me?" I asked when I was sipping the coffee while caressing her hair in the couch.

"What?"

"You said you would show me something when we got back to Chicago."

"Oh, that." Jennifer suddenly blushed. My dick responded.

She stood up, took my hand, and led me into her bedroom. My dick responded. Jennifer saw it. She giggled.

We were standing next to her bed when Jennifer said, "Do you remember I told you I had something at home in case I felt horny?"

"Yeah, I remember." My dick responded.

Jennifer opened the drawer in her night table and took out a dildo.

I laughed.

"That's what a bitch uses," Jennifer laughed. She then handed it over to me. "Take a look."

I was taken by surprise. I knew what it was for, but I had no use for it. Nevertheless I took it in my hand. There were some markings on it. The room was dim. I bent down to look at it under the lamp on the night table. There was a marker-pen-written word "James" on it.

I turned around and looked at Jennifer. Her face was bright red. "This is the only dildo I have," she said in a barely audible voice, looking at her fingers.

"How long has it been here?"

"I don't know. A few months." Jennifer was still looking at her hands.

"I'm an idiot," I sighed.

"Yes, you are." Jennifer smiled. My dick responded.

I moved towards Jennifer with the dildo in my hand. "Which one is better?"

Jennifer chuckled, and she grasped my bulge. "You'd better be better."

I wasn't sure how many times I made love to Jennifer that night. I almost had to crawl to the bathroom the next morning. When I got out, Jennifer was already in her work clothes.

"I'm going to the office now. I don't want them see us getting there at the same time. If you're hungry there's a donut shop at the corner two blocks down. I'll see you in the office, okay?"

"Okay, Jennifer." I pulled her close and kissed her. My dick responded.

Jennifer chuckled as she left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.