The Bitch and the Jerk
Chapter 6: The Revelation

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Revelation - They work at the same company. She's a bitch to him. He's a jerk to her. Unfortunately they had to go on a business trip together, to retain a major client for the company. Things aren't always what they look like. This is a humorous sex story with more plots than sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

We were in the elevator when Jennifer asked, "Why did you go to Tiffany?"

"I don't know. I was just browsing around. I wanted to get you a nice piece of jewelry. I wanted you to look nice at the party."

"Why did you want me to look nice?"

"I just thought you should. I know I'm stupid."

Jennifer didn't say anything.

"Roger told me to buy you some gift."

"Why would Roger tell you that?"

"I don't know. I'll call him and find out."

"You do whatever he tells you to do?"

"Nope, not always. I wanted to buy you something anyway."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Why did you buy me this tie?"

"Because your tie was ugly."

"Lots of people's ties are ugly," I said as we stopped outside our rooms.

"Because you gave me a lesson on the presentation and the business. It was my appreciation."

"I did that for my own benefit."

"But it also benefits me a great deal."

"I'm glad you appreciate it."

"I always do."

"Huh?"

"You're smart in dealing with clients. You always gave me insights in our meetings."

"I thought you hate me."

"I do."

I was confused.

"I hate it when guys judge me by my appearance. I remember what you said when you first saw me."

"I remember it, too. They were compliments," I replied. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you hate it when guys compliment you on your looks?"

Jennifer opened her door, turned on the light and went inside. "Come in."

I hesitated a bit and followed. I closed the door behind me.

"Take a seat." Jennifer pointed to a chair as she sat in the other one.

I sat down, wondering what she was about to say.

"I got used to being the center of attention when I was in school. I was very active. I had tons of boyfriends. I got to pick the best-looking guys. It turned out they were all jerks.

"I got married at the age of seventeen to a guy I thought was really great. A year later I caught him in our bed with a redhead. Know what he said afterwards?"

"What did he say?"

"He said I was still the best blonde he had ever had."

"Damn it. Sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. It's the past. A few months after my first divorce I got married again. Six months later I caught my hubby in our bed with another woman. Guess what color of hair this time?"

"Brunette?"

"Blonde. He said he was extremely into blondes because blondes were the best fucks."

"I'm sorry to hear that. What happened afterwards?"

"I got divorced again. I was a disgrace to my family. I moved out and worked as a waitress. I dyed my hair dark brown and wore ugly plain-lens glasses to reduce the harassment I got. I went to junior college in the evening; got my associate degree; then finished my bachelor's degree. I completed them in six years with an average of five hours sleep a night."

"I'm proud of you. It's really hard and needs a great deal of determination and endurance."

"Thank you." Tears started flowing from her eyes. I had an urge to go over and kiss the tears from her face. Instead I passed her the box of tissues from the dressing table.

"It's nice that you did it. You're a creative talent. It would be a waste for you to stay home or to serve diners."

Jennifer laughed. Her shirtdress was buttoned down the front. She didn't loose any button but when she sat with her legs crossed large portions of her slender legs were exposed to me. Together with her laughter and smiles I just couldn't help my hard-on. I knew I was going to jerk off again real hard that night. I crossed my legs to hide my discomfort.

"But know what?" Jennifer asked.

"What?"

"I still can't get away from this appearance prejudice." She continued. "People always -- yes, always -- judge me by my appearance. I don't dye my hair anymore; I have enough confidence and I know I'm worth more than a brainless blonde."

"I saw the way Wilson looked at you this morning."

Jennifer laughed. "He was disgusting. Do you know half of the guys in our agency want to get into my pants?"

"You're kidding."

"No, believe me."

"Including Dave?"

"Of course."

"Nick?"

"Not yet."

I couldn't hold my laughter. "James?"

Jennifer laughed. "Do you?" She turned to look at her hands but glanced at me over the corner of her eyes.

"I do." I was representing my dick.

"You don't, unless you have a crush on bitches."

I didn't know how she found out she was a bitch to me, but I knew I was into bitches now. "I have a crush on a bitch," I told myself.

"So you never had a boyfriend since your divorce?"

"No, I had no time, and I needed time to get over them and restore my self-confidence."

"I understand that. You've been doing well."

"You know why I like you?" Jennifer asked after a pause, looking down at her hands again.

My mouth dropped open. "Are you kidding?" I asked carefully. "You hate me."

"Both." Jennifer blushed. "I hated you for your compliments when you first saw me. I hated you for calling me a bitch and letting the entire office know it."

"I'm sorry. I'll renounce it."

Jennifer laughed again. "I hate myself too, because I knew I liked you." She was still looking at her hands. "I like you for several reasons. You taught me a lot at the office. You did it the harsh way: you made me cry in the bathroom, but every time I talked to you I learned something. You didn't do it because you wanted anything from me. You're also a caring guy, to beauty and to bitches. Remember what you said when we were in Nick's office discussing the donut-chain proposal?"

"No, I don't. When was it and what did I say?"

"You called me an idiot. No man had called me an idiot before, not until after they had fucked me."

"I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I have a temper." I moved my eyes away from her legs and looked at the vase on the tea table. I knew I would want to fuck her if I kept on watching her legs.

"I bawled in the bathroom after that. But despite you calling me an idiot you also reminded me to watch out for that womanizing operations guy that I would be meeting. You cared for a bitch you hated."

"Oh," I murmured. I had no memory of saying that. I started to wonder if I had ever really hated her.

"You'd have managed to take me to dinner last night even if you didn't need to talk about the proposal with me, right?"

"I... um... I don't know. Why do you think so?"

"Because of your tone. You forget I had substantial experience with guys." Jennifer moved her attention from her hands to my eyes. "I knew you cared for me, even though I was a bitch to you.

"And you bought me this two-thousand dollar necklace without knowing why you did it. You even told me it was a two-hundred dollar one. Guys who bought me gifts always inflated the price of the gifts." Jennifer was handling her necklace. "Have you ever bought a woman something like this?"

I went through my mind for gifts I had bought for others in the past. I didn't think I had bought anyone anything more than two hundred dollars. I still couldn't believe I spent two thousand dollars on this necklace. I shook my head. "I thought you were angry when you knew it was two-thousand."

"I was. I hate people lying to me. But you bought me something you wouldn't even do for your girlfriends."

I didn't know what to say. I realized I was looking at her exposed legs again. I knew I needed to leave but I couldn't stand up with my obvious bulge.

Jennifer stood up. She came over to me and took my hand. She pulled my hands to get me stand up. I stood up and tried to bend to hide my bulge but I couldn't. I would be kissing her if I leaned forward. Jennifer looked into my eyes. Her wet crystal ocean-blue eyes were only a few inches from mine. I wanted to kiss her.

Jennifer wrapped her hands around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. Her lips were softer than cotton and warmer than my heart. It was just a soft touch. She moved back a bit and whispered, "Do you like a bitch?"

"Yeah, I am into a bitch." I didn't know what I was saying. I wrapped my hands around her waist. I didn't know what I was doing.

Jennifer leaned forward. Her soft breasts pressed firmly against my chest. Her warm body came in contact with my bulge. "I can feel it," she whispered and closed her eyes.

Next thing I knew I was kissing her. Our lips touched, parted, and touched. My lips moved from her upper lips to her lower lips. My tongue probed in between her lips. I licked her teeth and felt a wet soft tongue meeting mine. Our tongues danced together. She caressed my shoulder and twined my hair with her fingers. She massaged my body with her breasts and legs. I never had a more passionate or exotic kiss in my life.

I caressed her. I moved a hand to her shoulder. I could feel the softness of her body beneath the fabric. I played with her bra strap. I lowered my other hand and slide it down to her butt. I cupped her ass cheek and stroked it. I pressed on her ass pulling her closer to my bulge.

Jennifer moaned lightly into my throat. She moved back a bit. I was wondering if I did something wrong. She looked at me, her hands still around my neck. "The buttons are on the front."

I wasn't an idiot, not at that moment. I moved my hands to her front and started to unbutton her dress. I had some problem doing it as my hands were trembling. Jennifer was wearing a black seamless deep-V bra with a front closure. One-third of her breasts were exposed by the bra coverage making a strong and intriguing contrast between her fair skin and her dark lingerie. I gulped when I put a hand on her bra. Jennifer quivered slightly when I touched her semi-covered breast. "Buttons first," she whispered after taking a deep breath.

I did as commanded. When the buttons were all free, she lowered her hands to her side and jiggled. The dress slid to the floor. Her black silk bikini panties came into view. I gulped again and undid her bra. She jiggled again and her bra fell to the carpet behind her. I grunted involuntarily at the sight of her bare breasts in front of me. My first impression of her, which made me a jerk into her eyes, was totally correct. Jennifer had nice firm breasts. They were not big, but nicely shaped. Gravity didn't have much effect on them. Her nipples were stiff and erect. The necklace and shining diamond pendant on her bare chest made it even more intriguing. I felt my dick was swelling to a size it had never before achieved.

"Like what you see?" Jennifer asked teasingly in an alluringly low voice.

I nodded. "You're a goddess."

"Thank you." Jennifer smiled and ran her hands behind me again. We kissed and fondled each other. We caressed each other. We stroked each other. After a while she pushed me away and started to pull my jacket off and unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled the tie from my collar and unbuckled my belt. I helped her to undress myself until I was only in my jockey briefs.

Jennifer giggled as she saw a huge wet stain on my briefs. She ran her fingers from the tip of my cock down through the fabric. She was sending a huge amount of electricity into my dick. I groaned. "Like this?" Jennifer asked while watching her fingers fondling my dick.

"Yeah. I died and went to heaven," I groaned. I was afraid I would shoot in my briefs.

Jennifer smiled. She carefully removed my briefs from my hips. "Get on the bed," she ordered me.

I wiggled my legs to get rid of my briefs. I stepped over and sat on the bed. Jennifer came over and sat beside me. "Lie down," she said softly. I wish I had a recorder with me. I wanted to hear those words in her sexy voice over and over. I lay on my back and Jennifer took my hot rod in her hands. She fondled it and occasionally played with my balls. She was watching me the whole time while I was watching her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to fondle her breasts. I wanted to melt into her.

Jennifer bent and kissed the tip of my dick. I quivered. My dick reacted to the kiss with a strong bounce. Jennifer giggled and licked my dick, starting from the tip running down the shaft while gently squeezing my balls. I felt her warm wet lips wrapping around the tip of my cock. I groaned louder. I felt her soft hair tickling every inch of my skin around my pelvis. I felt her hot lips engulfing my dick.

Jennifer started to move up and down my shaft, sending waves of thrill through my cock to my brain. I knew it wouldn't take long. I was groaning hard when I touched her head and exclaimed, "I'm cuming."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.