The Bitch and the Jerk - Cover

The Bitch and the Jerk

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Chapter 5: The Cocktail

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Cocktail - They work at the same company. She's a bitch to him. He's a jerk to her. Unfortunately they had to go on a business trip together, to retain a major client for the company. Things aren't always what they look like. This is a humorous sex story with more plots than sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

When we arrived at the Four Seasons Pierre function room where the Roger & Wilson's cocktail reception was held, there were already at least 200 people there. I saw Roger and Melissa. Roger gave me a hug, and so did Melissa.

"Melissa, you're drop-dead gorgeous!"

Melissa giggled. "Thank you, James. You look great, too. Nice tie you're wearing. It's much better than those napkins you usually wear."

I glanced at Jennifer and saw her snickering happily. I introduced her to Melissa.

"You're beautiful, Jennifer. Oh, that necklace is dazzling!"

"Thank you. You're gorgeous. James bought the necklace."

I saw Roger giving me an endorsing wink.

Melissa waved to a woman to come over. "Maggie, meet Jennifer and James. They're from Roger's advertising agency. James is also Roger's long time buddy."

Melissa turned to us. "Meet my sister Maggie. She just moved to the Big Apple last year."

"Nice meeting you, James." Maggie shook our hands. "Nice meeting you, Jennifer. Wow! That necklace looks so beautiful on you."

"Nice meeting you, Maggie. Thank you." Jennifer added. "James got it at Sears. The pendant is some gemstone."

Maggie looked at me with an astonished expression. "Sears?"

"Yeah, ah... What do you do, Maggie?"

"I'm a jewelry designer."

"Shit!" I said to myself.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jennifer asked Maggie.

"Because Sears doesn't sell Tiffany Collections."

"What are Tiffany Collections?"

"Well, I think we need a drink." I nudged Jennifer's elbow.

"Honey, the necklace you're wearing is from the Tiffany Collection, and it's a diamond pendant. Tiffany only uses diamonds, not even rubies or sapphires, and never other gemstones," Maggie replied.

"How can you tell?" Jennifer glanced at me and turned to Maggie.

"I'll go get some snacks," I said and sneaked away. I wanted to go to the airport at once and get back home.

I was hanging around at the bar when someone punched me on my back. It was Jennifer.

"How much was it?"

"What?"

"The necklace. You liar!"

"Look, Jennifer, Maggie could have made a mistake."

"She works for Tiffany."

I knew I shouldn't have come to this party. I knew I shouldn't have bought Jennifer that jewelry. I knew I shouldn't have come to New York.

"How much?" Jennifer took a small step toward me. She was so close to me her breast was almost against my chest. She looked right into my eyes. I looked at my shoes.

I turned around and saw my lifesaver. Wilson was coming towards us. I lowered my voice. "Let's talk about this later, okay? I promise."

Jennifer saw Wilson, too. I was safe for the moment. Jennifer smiled a lot at the party, except when she looked at me. I never enjoyed being in cocktail parties, but this one was the worst.

At about nine o'clock Jennifer spoke to me for the first time since asking her question. "I think we'd better go. I'm tired."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.