The Bitch and the Jerk
Chapter 4: The Presentation

Copyright© 2002 by Horace Baldwin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Presentation - They work at the same company. She's a bitch to him. He's a jerk to her. Unfortunately they had to go on a business trip together, to retain a major client for the company. Things aren't always what they look like. This is a humorous sex story with more plots than sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

Roger Dreyfus had gained some weight since I last saw him a year earlier; so had Wilson Smith, the other co-founder of the business.

"James! I'm so glad to see you again." Roger gave me a big hug.

"Me too, Roger. You need some exercise." I laughed when I said it.

I shook hands with Wilson and then introduced Jennifer to them. I could feel uneasiness and even signs of dislike on Jennifer's face when she saw Wilson paying attention to her face and body. Roger was married to a former model but Wilson was single. I couldn't blame Wilson. Jennifer was wearing a black notched-lapel jacket and black poly crepe sheath that came down to three inches above her knees. I wondered why I had never paid any attention to Jennifer in the office, except the time she was introduced to me on her first day of work.

"We're having a cocktail reception this evening at the Four Seasons Pierre. It starts at seven. Bring Jennifer with you," Roger instructed me as Mariah joined us. We headed for the meeting room.

The presentation was great. I knew I did my part pretty well. I knew what these people wanted and opposed. I didn't have to worry about Roger. If our package was comparable, he would award us the renewal without hesitation. I also knew Wilson would never challenge Roger in this area. Roger dealt with marketing and had contributed more than anyone else to the success of this company.

Jennifer did her part even better. She even smiled during her presentation, something I had never seen in our previous meetings. I could see Roger nodding. I knew he liked Jennifer's ideas. He asked Jennifer some questions and smiled at me when Jennifer answered in the way I had told her. I could see from the corner of my eye that Jennifer glanced at me after she gave Roger the replies. Wilson didn't ask any questions. He was studying Jennifer all the time. I knew he had the same bulge I did. Two hours into the meeting I knew we were going to get the renewal. I was flattered.

After the meeting Roger told us that he would meet with his colleagues and would let us know of their decision. He then leaned forward and whispered to me, "The contract will be sent out on Thursday. Go buy Jennifer some nice gifts. She's good... very good."

When we were back on the street I complimented Jennifer, "You did a fabulous job. I'm glad I have you here."

"Thank you," she smiled. "But we still have to see."

"We've got the contract."

"We do?"

"Roger told me."

"He did? I thought he said he would let us know."

I laughed. "He told me the contract would be sent out on Thursday. You see, things aren't always the way they seem."

Jennifer laughed too. "When did he say that? And what else did he say?"

She noticed I wasn't responding and turned around to see me staring at her. "What's the matter?"

"Do you know you are strikingly beautiful when you laugh?"

Jennifer blushed. "Thank you. But I'd rather not."

"Why?"

"Maybe I will tell you sometime." Jennifer said after a pause. She was looking at her shoes. "What else did he say?" she repeated.

"He said you were good... very good." I said. "Roger rarely gives compliments. If he meant your presentation was good, then you were outstanding. If he meant you were nice looking, then you were gorgeous. His wife is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen," I added.

"Which one did he imply?"

"Both, he said 'good' twice." I grinned at her.

She laughed again and glanced at me out of the corner of her eye. I had a strange feeling that I couldn't pin down. I was starting to worry that I might begin to like this bitch.

"I'm hungry. Do you mind joining me for lunch?" I asked.

"Where?"

"What about Italian?"

"Fine with me. The one you suggested last night?"

"Nope, I know another one nearby."

"Seems you know New York pretty well."

"Since Roger & Wilson moved to New York three and a half years ago, whenever I came here, I took a vacation. Melissa and Roger would show me around. Melissa is part Italian."

"His wife?"

"Yep. Well, to be exact, she was his girlfriend. They got married last year."

When I was sipping my coffee after the meal, I asked Jennifer. "Do you want to see the Statue of Liberty? We have the whole afternoon free."

"You've never been there?" she asked.

"I have; but you haven't."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.