Auntie Ariel

by Baron Darkside

Copyright© 2002 by Baron Darkside

Incest Sex Story: Christian discovers the joy of unbridled sex with his experienced, beautiful aunt.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   .

Waves of shimmering heat bounced up from the slate border surrounding the swimming pool as Ariel sat up. Her skin, already a deep bronze was glistening with sweat as she glanced down at her watch. It was three-thirty on a hot, still Saturday afternoon. It portended to be Another Lazy, Wasted Saturday Afternoon as her boyfriend, Jack had already left for the day.

Oh, well, she thought to herself, it's time to go in and have a toke. Maybe that'll give me a little lift so I can make it through the rest of the day.

Turning, she looked over at her nephew, Christian and his girlfriend, Sara. They were ignoring her as usual as they playfully picked and poked at each other... She watched them for a few moments noticing that her nephew, Christian, who was eighteen now had turned into quite a good looking young man even if she had to say so herself. Sara, his girlfriend was comparably pretty, just beginning to blossom into a comely young lass.

Sara did a good job of filling out her swimsuit, Ariel thought, but the girl was not in the same league as Ariel.

Glancing down at her own body, comparing it with the girl's body, Ariel knew that she would win hands down in a beauty contest. Ariel was proud of her forty year old body and how well preserved it was. It was definitely time for a toke, she mumbled, sitting up slowly, feeling her big, pendant breasts wiggle and roll heavily under the tiny bikini top.

"I think that I'm going to call it a day and go inside,"she remarked in the general direction of the cavorting teenagers.

"What, huh," Christian laughed, turning toward his aunt as Sara tickled him, "what, uh, what did you say, Auntie?"

"I said I going inside," she repeated herself, swinging her legs off the chaise lounge. Both of teenagers stopped teasing each other for a moment and watched her get up. Christian couldn't help admiring her big, drooping breasts that were barely covered by her skimpy bikini. He watched them appreciatively as they wiggled and bobbed enticingly. Her breasts were phenomenal, he thought, wishing Sara had big, soft breasts like his aunts. God it would be wonderful to bury his face down between them and try to suffocate himself in their warm softness. His aunt was wearing a new bikini, and its brevity gave him a new insight on just how beautiful she really was. The new suit barely covered anything and he could see that she was tan and beautiful all over. Too bad, she was his aunt, he thought lewdly, ashamed that he had even thought such a thought. Still, the tiny suit hid only some of her abundant charms and her beauty was so captivating, it was working it magic even on her nephew. Watching her rise, he saw that her whole body was glistening seductively with a sheen of perspiration that highlighted every fetching curve and cranny of her beautiful body.

Suddenly, Christian felt a perverse twinge of excitement course through his hardening cock as he looked on with fascination He vulgarly felt himself becoming aroused watching his aunt stroll across the patio. Cursing himself for even thinking about her in a sexual way, he shamefully turned away from her and focused his attention back on Sara.

"Hey, you wanta go upstairs and do it?" he whispered to Sara, reaching over and squeezing her breast through the thin material of her bathing suit.

"What about your Aunt," Sara asked him, smiling mischievously as she watched over his shoulder as Ariel disappear into the house. Sara had felt a pang of envy as she had watched the older woman walk across the patio. God, I wish I had an ass as pretty as hers, she had thought to herself as her eyes had followed Ariel across the patio.

"She'll go to her room and have a toke," he laughed softly as he felt Sara's hand steal down to his throbbing manhood.

"Wow, you are ready, aren't you?" Sara snickered, tickling his rock hardness through material of his bathing trunks.

"You'd better believe it," he groaned, glancing over his shoulder to make sure that his aunt was gone so that he could straighten out his growing difficulty.

"What made you so hard," Sara grinned at him, wondering if he had been turned on by his aunt, but not having the courage to ask him.

"You," he lied, feeling her hand rubbing his bulging cock through his bathing suit. Pulling Sara into his arms, Christian rubbed his hard maleness against her groin as he kissed her long and deep. They stood on the patio kissing for several moments, their tongues exploring the other's mouth wickedly until they finally they had to break for air.

"Wow," Sara panted, feeling her tiny nipples harden with expectation, "you're making me hot, too."

"Good, let's go," Christian puffed, taking her hand and roughly dragging her across the patio, "we'll have a toke and then, uh, uh, make love, okay?"

"What about your aunt," Sara asked him, trailing along behind him, "won't she smell the marijuana?"

"Probably not, because she'll be smoking herself, but it doesn't matter anyway," Christian bragged, stepping inside the house, "she knows I smoke pot!"

"Really?" Sara exclaimed, disbelief written all over her face, "your aunt doesn't mind that you smoke marijuana?"

"As long as I don't do it anywhere but at home," he said softly as they crept across the room, "she says she doesn't mind. In fact, she said she would furnish it, if I only did it at home. How could I turn that down?"

"Wow," Sara giggled nervously, "that's neat."

"My aunt is a neat lady," Christian boasted as they tiptoed up the stairs.

"She sounds like it," Sara said reverently.

Reaching the top of the stairs, they were greeted with the telltale odor of marijuana in the air.

"See, I told you," Christian snickered, leading Sara down the hallway to his bedroom. Slipping inside his room, Christian quickly stole went across the room and opened the drawers to his bedstand. Reaching inside, he pulled out two tokes.

"Uh, What time is it?" Sara asked nervously, seeming to be losing her nerve, "My mom is going to pick me up at four-thirty and I don't want to be soused when she gets here."

"Uh-oh, it is already three-forty five," Christian told her, glancing down at his watch.

"Uh, maybe, uh, why don't we just share one, then?" he suggested, lighting one of the tokes.

"Uh, Okay, I'll just have a couple of puffs."

They sat on the bed for a few moments solemnly puffing on the marijuana cigarette until it was burned down to the end.

"Nice," Sara said, smiling inanely as she watched Christian stubbing the toke out, "that was some nice and mellow stuff.

Now I feel nice and mellow too."

"How do I feel," Christian asked her, boldly pulling his bathing trunks down to reveal his jutting manhood.

"Oh, My, Wow," Sara blushed, reaching out and taking hold of his throbbing maleness, "how come you're so big?"

"You make me big," he grinned sitting down beside her.

Wrapping both of her hands around Christian's massive cock, Sara found that still over half of his great peter still jutted up above her clenched fists.

"God, it must be at least a foot long," she said adoringly as she ran her hands up and down the entire length of its rigid stiffness.

"Almost, but I'm an inch short," he gloated, slipping his fingers under the waist band of her bikini bottom.

"Big deal, one little inch," Sara snickered as she let him skillfully skin the bottom of her bathing suit down her long, shapely legs.

"Oh, you are horny, aren't you?" she tittered excitedly as he suddenly began forcing her down onto her back.

"I've been wanting to fuck you all afternoon," he panted, pushing her downonto the bed.

"I could tell," she giggled, spreading her legs apart to reveal her youthful, little fuzz covered womanhood. Looking down at her youthful pussy, Christian saw that the soft, curls of golden hair that covered her mons pubis seemed almost nonexistent. Grinning expectantly, she continued to spread her legs apart wider and wider. The opening of her puffy little pussy was sticky with her wetness and the fleshy lips surrounding it were stuck together hiding her inner sanctum. Then, as she spread herself wider, the lips finally parted and her pussy gaped open, wet and ready.

"God, you have a beautiful pussy," Christian groaned, clumsily scrambling to his hands and knees. Lying on her back looking up at him, Sara stared at his huge, thick cock, slashing back and forth angrily as he crawled up between her outstretched legs. It was like some evil, one-eyed serpent seeking prey.

Finding it, it stopped directly above her gaping little snatch.

"Every time we do it, I don't think it will fit," she whispered fearfully, "but it always does."

"I don't know how it all fits in your tiny, little hole,"

Christian groaned, taking hold of his cock and slowly guiding it down towards her wet, drooling slit. Tenderly, he placed the great, purple head of his cock down in between the soft, wet lips of her pussy and slowly began to push the throbbing monster down into her hot, tightness.

"Oh, My, God," Sara gasped as she felt his cock sliding down into her waiting wetness, "you're too big."

"Fuck you're tight," he groaned, straining to force his entire eleven inches down into her hot engulfing softness. "Oh, Fuck, it feels so good."

"God, yes," Sara gasped as she felt his huge, swollen cockhead finally grind up against her cervix and his hairy belly rub up against her belly.

"God, I love the way you fuck me," Sara gurgled as Christian began to slide his huge, thick cock in and out of her dripping little slit. Meanwhile, down in her room, Ariel had finished her second toke and felt her melancholy slowly begin to lift.

Struggling up to a sitting position, she groggily lit her third happy cigarette and took a long, deep breath, inhaling the magic smoke deep into her lungs. After holding the smoke trapped in her lungs for several seconds, she finally blew it out.

"I wonder what Christian and Sara are doing," she said out loud.

"It sure is quiet down in his room," she muttered, laughing drunkenly, "maybe they need a chaperone." Sliding over to the edge of the bed, she eased her feet to the floor and tipsily tried to get to her feet. In her state of inebriation, it took several tries but at last she was finally able to stagger to her feet. Wavering back and forth, she stood by the bed for several moments trying to regain control of her faculties.

"Whew, I tink I'm a little tispy," she giggled euphoricly as she stumbled over to the door.

Still puffing on her toke and holding onto the wall for support, Ariel slowly made her way down the hallway toward her nephew's room. It seemed to her to take forever, but at last she tottered up to his door. Blinking her eyes to clear them, she saw that the door was ajar. Leaning closer, she heard strange sounds coming from inside. Curiously, she peeked inside.

Even in her befuddled state, she was shocked almost beyond belief. She could feel her heart actually stop beating. She couldn't believe her eyes as she reeled back in surprise. All she could see was her nephew's hairy, muscular ass rising and falling and his huge cock sliding in and out of Sara's pussy.

Ariel couldn't believe what she was seeing. How could this be happening, she drunkenly asked herself. How could they be so brazen to do it right in front of her face? Even as she felt herself disgusted and sickened by the sight, she couldn't take her eyes off her nephew's penis as it slid in and out of the girl's tight, wet pussy. Unable to stop herself, she watched on with perverse amazement as her nephew's big, dangling balls slapped against the girl's upturned buttocks every time he drove his cock into her. Appalled by what she was witnessing, she was horrified to feel a sudden, searing flash of excitement run through her own womanhood as she realized that her nephew's penis was huge. She was astounded at the size of his cock. He was enormous. She had never seen a man hung so monstrously. Gaping on in wonder and shock, she found herself becoming sexually excited. Shamefully aware of her feelings, she couldn't stop her hand as it crept down to her burning womanhood. Then to her own shock, she started rubbing herself through her bathing suit.

God, she was going crazy with shame and disgust while at the same time she was wickedly excited by what she was watching.

Abruptly, she knew she had to leave, before they saw her or she gave herself away.

Then just as she started to back away she heard her nephew groan and slam himself down into Sara as hard as he possibly could.

"OH, FUCK, OH FUCK, OFUCKIMCUMMMINNNN," he growled as he rammed his cock into Sara as deep as he could.

"MEEEEETTTTOOOOOOOOOO," Sara blathered out, wrapping her long, tanned legs around Christian's waist, pulling him down even deeper into her wet, clutching pussy.

Stopping her retreat, Ariel stared down at their obscene union. Her eyes were glued on the spot where their two bodies became one. Then as she gawked on in disbelief, she was stunned to see a flood of her nephew's thick, white love-cream come oozing around the thick, pink shaft of his cock. As he thrust himself into the girl, the thick, pure essence of his manhood came gushing out in waves every time his ass clenched and he shot another load into the girl. More and more cum came spilling out, down onto the bed where it formed a puddle below her firm, round ass. Ariel couldn't believe her eyes as she continued to stare at their wet, leaking union. She was growing more and more aroused as she watched more and more of her nephew's thick, viscid milk pour out of the girl.

All of a sudden, in the blink of an eye, her nephew was no longer a boy. He was now a man in her eyes. Reeling in fascination and excitement, she watched her nephew continue to hump Sara again and again, emptying his potent charge of hot, thick semen into the girl.

Then at last, Christian collapsed on top of Sara. Finally, Ariel was able to stagger back away from the door. Turning, she tottered down the hallway toward her room, her head spinning with the memory of what she had seen. Appalled by what she had seen, she was unable to make her legs function properly and bumped into the wall several times as she careened down the hallway. Finally, she reached the sanctuary of her bedroom and bolting inside, quickly closed the door behind her. Her mind was in such turmoil, she didn't know what to do as she stood leaning against the door, hoping that her nephew hadn't heard her reckless retreat back to her room.

Christian, still in the nether world of satisfaction following his eruption lay on top of Sara with his cock slowly retreating back down the drenched channel of her vagina. Then, he thought he heard something thumping on the wall outside in the hallway.

"Wow, that..." Sara started only to be shushed by Christian.

"SHHhhhhhhhhh," he shushed her, listening intently, wondering if it had been his aunt. God, had his aunt had seen them making love?

"I thought I heard someone out in the hallway," Christian whispered after several moments of silence.

Slowly, Christian pulled his half-hard cock back out of Sara's dripping pussy.

"Ow," she complained as she felt his cock finally pop out of her abused pussy.

Easing back out from between her legs, Christian stealthily stepped down onto the floor. Creeping across his room, he stopped at the door and slowly peered out into the hallway.

There was no one there, but he could smell the indistinct, but unmistakable aroma of marijuana in the air. He knew that his aunt had been there only moments before. Wondering what to do, he quickly decided not to tell Sara, hoping that she wouldn't know that he was hiding it from her.

"I guess that I was just hearing things," he lied as he walked back over to the bed, his big, drooping dick flopping about heavily.

"Your cock is cute after you have cum," Sara laughed softly, "it just kind of bounces around all over the place.

It's not hard and all."

"Hey, you'd better get cleaned up," he grinned at her, looking down at his watch, "your aunt will be here in five or ten minutes."

"Yeah, now that you've had your fill," she pouted, "you're ready to get rid of me."

Back in her room, Ariel was finally able to stagger over to her bed. Flopping down on it, she rolled over on her back and closed her eyes. As she did, the image of her nephew's big, beautiful cock came flooding back into her mind. Her whole consciousness was filled with the obscene image of it sliding in and out of Sara's tiny pussy. It was as if the image had been indelibly stamped into her brain leaving behind scar tissue that would never heal. It left her permanently scared. She would always have the picture of her nephew's great, glistening prick in her mind.

Once again, she found herself rubbing her aching womanhood through the thin material of her bathing suit as she replayed the vision over and over again in her mind. How could she be thinking of him like this she berated herself as she felt the material of her bathing suit growing wet and sticky with her excitement. God, was she going crazy? She had never in her wildest imaginations thought of Christian as anything other than her beautiful baby boy. Now, her mind was filled with his overwhelming maleness.

She had to stop, she told herself. But as if to mock her own conscience, she found herself slipping her bikini bottom down her long, tanned legs anyway. She tried to stop thinking about him, but she couldn't. The next thing she knew, her finger found her throbbing clitoris and began to tease it. Oh, God, I've got to stop thinking about Christian, she groaned as she spread her legs open and dipped one long finger down into her hot, clutching pussy. Then, as she slowly eased her finger in and out of her dripping pussy, she heard a car horn blaring outside. She knew that Sara's mother had come by to pick up Sara.

Slowly fucking herself with her finger, she listened and heard Sara and Christian thump down the stairs and slam the door as they left the house. After a few seconds, she heard the car drive off. A few seconds later she heard the front door closing. It was probably Christian coming back inside, she shuddered.

Without warning, she felt an inexplicable excitement flash through her body. She and Christian were now alone in the house.

Why would this arouse her so totally, she wondered. They had been alone in the house millions of times before and nothing had happened. Not even after she had divorced Christian's father, seven years ago. Christian had come to her room several times late at night and slept with her to get them over their shock at being left alone. They had never done anything wrong then. They had not even touched each other, even in a nonsexual way. But, that was then, she thought to herself, and now was now. That was when Christian had been her little boy and now he was a man. Mysteriously, it was somehow different now. She couldn't explain it, but it was definitely different.

It was as if a stranger had just entered the house. But at the same time it was her nephew. It was as if he had separated into two distinct and definable pernephewalities in the matter of a few seconds.

Confused and mortified that she could think of Christian in two totally different ways, she couldn't stop herself from fingering her burning clitoris.

Then, suddenly, the door to her room opened and Christian stood in the doorway staring down at her vulnerable nakedness.

"Auntie, I..." she heard him say as he stopped and stood staring down at her exposed femininity.

She had to cover herself, she thought frantically, but found herself paralyzed, unable to move to cover herself.

Instead, she lay there staring up at him stupidly.

Neither of them moved for the longest time as time seemed to stop. They stared into each other's eyes, searching for something. Neither of them could bring themselves to break the spell. It was if they were under the spell of some malignant sorcerer who had them under his control. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Ariel was able to tear her eyes away from his, but still she couldn't bring herself to cover her nakedness. As her eyes flitted about frantically, they dropped down to his crotch.

As her eyes found the huge bulge in his bathing trunks, she couldn't keep from gasping. It was very obvious that her nephew had an erection.

Christian didn't know what to do or say as he stared down at his aunt lying on the bed in front of him. When her eyes had left his, his eyes immediately swept down to the wet, glistening gash pink between her long, tanned legs. He had never seen his aunt's womanhood before. It was so delicate, so beautifully feminine, so exciting, he nearly died. This couldn't be happening, he thought, as he stared down at the weeping gash of pink flesh slowly drooling her juices down the crack of her ass onto the bed. He couldn't take his eyes off the gaping wound as it peeked out from the forest of curly brown hair covering her soft, rounded underbelly.

Why didn't she cover herself up, he wondered in amazement as he continued to stare at her exposed vagina, feeling himself growing harder by the second. Did she want him, could she want him to make love to her he wondered as time crept by and she made no effort to hide her nakedness. What did she want him to do? Then, almost in answer to his question, he saw her legs spread just a tiny bit wider. What could she be thinking, he wondered as he looked back up to her face and saw that she was staring down at where his throbbing cock was bulging out against his bathing trunks.

This couldn't be happening, he told himself. He was transfixed as he stood before her. He was so confused, he didn't know what to do. His eyes flicked back from her face to her wet, drooling womanhood several times. Her eyes, however, never wavered from his crotch. She seemed to be waiting for him to expose himself to her as she was presenting her exposed femininity to him.

At last, after what seemed like ages had passed, Christian's passion overrode his fear of the consequences. He decided to find out if his aunt wanted him as badly as he wanted her. It was as if his body was being consumed by an unholy fever that only she could quench. She must allow him to drain off his festerous malignancy inside her soft, warm womanhood.

Without taking his eyes away from his aunt's eyes, he slowly hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his trunks.

Taking a deep breath, he began to ease his trunks down off his hips, watching for the first sign of alarm in his aunt's beautiful eyes. Instead of fear and alarm, he saw her eyes watching him with expectancy, almost eagerly awaiting for him to reveal himself to her. He continued to ease his trunks down farther and farther until at last, his giant, swollen cock lurched and sprang out into the open.

As his cock flopped out into the open, he saw his aunt's eyes flare open almost as if in disbelief as she stared at his pulsating monster.

"Oh, My, God," she whispered as she saw her nephew's giant penis slither out of his bathing trunks, jutting out at her in all of its evil malevolence.

She had never seen any as beautiful, or anything that held such evil and destruction. It was beautiful, but to feel it inside her would seal their fate and change their lives in a devastating way. She suddenly found it hard to breathe as she stared at the gigantic cylinder of hard, throbbing man-meat jutting out from her nephew's belly, obscenely pointing directly at her waiting womanhood. She knew that if she didn't do something to stop the whirlpool of incestual desire that they were caught up in, they would both soon be drowned in its horrific repugnance. But even as she fought to speak, she felt drugged and unable to move.

Neither of them moved for the longest time as they stared into each other's eyes. As if some ancient convention was being tested, both of them were afraid to trust the other's intention.

As they stared at each other, the air inside the room was becoming more and more charged with their restrained passions.

There was so much erotic desire flowing between them, it was heating the room.

Then Ariel's eyes dropped back down to her nephew's huge, bounding, throbbing manhood. She couldn't believe this was happening. How could it be? It was so wrong, yet, it seemed so right, so sensible. She loved her nephew as she could never love another man. She had always loved him so deeply. When he had been hurt, she ached. When he had a scrape, she had bled. Now would she make the supreme sacrifice for him? Would she be able to give him the one thing that was forbidden between aunt and nephew? Could she give him her body, her soul, her sexual love?

If this was what he wanted, how could she refuse him?

At last, Christian was able to bring his legs to work.

Like a drunken zombie, he took a tiny, faltering step toward his aunt. His cock was so hard it ached as it bounded up and down wildly. Then he took another step, and another until he was standing at the foot of his aunt's bed staring down at her pussy that lay open, glistening wetly with her excitement.

The only movement he had detected from his aunt was her eyes. She still had made no attempt to cover her nakedness. On the other hand, she hadn't indicated that she wanted him to make love to her either. She had made no movement that would indicate that she wanted him to bring their confrontation to an end one way, or the other.

Standing at the foot of her bed, he was torn between desire and fear. Should he take that last final step. Should he take the step that would forever change their feeling for each other?

Although on separated by inches, that last step was miles wide.

It would take all the courage he could find to take it. He stood there quivering with want, but afraid to step over the line that would plunge them both into the abyss of eternal damnation.

Then, he saw her hand move. Her finger, that had been touching her clitoris slowly retreated back and then her hand slowly began to move away from her womanhood, creeping up over her stomach. Even though her hand withdrew from her exposed femininity, she made no effort to close her legs or hide her vulnerability.

Christian watched her hand as it crept higher and higher until it was joined by her other hand between her breasts. She stopped for a moment, he hands clutching the tiny clasp that held her bikini top secure. Then with one quick flick of her fingers, she unfastened her bikini top and the material sprang open revealing her big, beautiful breasts.

As her top flew apart revealing her breasts, Christian felt his cock lurch and jump with expectant excitement. It was the sign he had been waiting for. Tossing caution to the wind, he climbed onto the bed and scrambled up between his aunt's long, tan outstretched legs. Staring down at the wet, oozing gash of soft pink flesh that gaped open so invitingly, he stopped with his great, bobbing cock pulsating above it threateningly.

He had never known such need or desire. It was as if his very soul was on fire and the only way he could put of the hellish fire was to immerse himself in his aunt's hot, wet pussy. Then, to his utter delight and shock, he watched as his aunt slowly lift her hand. As she reached for him, it took every last ounce of his control to keep from spewing out his load of hot, heavy semen all over her hand when she finally touched him.

"Oh, Auntie," he groaned as he watched her bend his thick, unyielding cock down, pointing the swollen purple headed monster down at her gaping woman-wound.

Trying to control the urge to drive his cock into her in one brutal thrust, he waited as she fitted the great round cockhead down into the steaming opening of her vagina.

"Now, Baby, NOW, put it in," she told him, lifting her pelvis up at him and urging him to enter her most sacred of sacred places.

"Oh, Fuck," he gasped as he slowly eased his massive penis down into the scalding, engulfing core of her pussy, "God, I Love it."

She was so hot and ready for him, his cock didn't hesitate on its journey down into the inviolate sanctum of her vagina.

Barely able to keep from slamming his long, thick maleness into her, Christian slowly eased it down until it was totally immersed inside her hot, clutching pussy. He couldn't believe that his huge cock was completely buried down inside of his aunt. It had only taken seconds for him to completely transform their lives. Now instead of aunt and nephew, they were lovers. He had never experienced pleasure so deep and intense.

It threatened to short out his touch with reality.

Then rising up, he hunched into her, thrusting his cock even deeper into the unprofaned depths of her hot, aching cunt. Holding his cock thrust down into her as hard as he could, he leaned down and hungrily sucked a giant, swollen nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, My, Babiiiiieeeeee," Ariel moaned as she grabbed hold her nephew's ass and dug her long, pink fingernails deep into the hard muscles of his ass.

Sucking on her swollen, bulbous nipple, he grabbed hold of her breast and roughly massaged it as he continued to grind his cock into her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.