Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Hi sweetie," Janice whispered into the telephone to Tim.

"Hi. Did you have a good day?" Tim asked expectantly.

"Oh God baby, wait until you hear."

"Where's Dan?" Tim asked.

"He's in the shower. I'm laying on the bed naked waiting for him."

"I don't know how much more of this I can stand," Tim said, in frustrated excitement.

"I'll be home tomorrow," Janice answered weakly. She knew that Tim must have been going crazy. Suddenly, she thought of an idea. "Listen, why don't I pretend that I'm talking dirty to you? That way you can listen as we make love."

"Wow, are you sure you can pull it off?" Tim asked excitedly.

"Just wait and listen," she whispered as Dan came out of the bathroom.

"Well honey, I know you're lonely. But I can't just leave Sally and come home to you," Janice said loudly into the telephone. "Yes, I know you want me," she said.

Tim listened; suddenly realizing what she intended to do. His heart started to pound in his chest.

"Yes, I would love to have you here between my legs," Janice said, spreading her legs and motioning to Dan.

Dan smiled and quietly crawled naked onto the bed. He spread Janice's legs and began to kiss up her thighs.

"Oh Tim, I want you so bad, I can almost feel your lips on my thighs," Janice moaned as excitement began to build. "That's it baby, kiss all the way up. My pussy is so wet for you."

Dan pushed Janice's legs up and lay on his stomach, his head over her already throbbing vagina. He gently began to kiss her stomach, feeling her shiver under his lips.

"Oh God Tim, I can feel your lips. Kiss my pussy," Janice moaned into the telephone.

Tim pulled his penis from his shorts as he sat listening to his wife. It was incredibly exciting to know that they were fooling Dan with their little charade.

"Oh God, oh God, eat me baby," Janice said into the telephone. "Ahhhhhh!!! she screamed as Dan's mouth covered her swollen lips. Her hips bucked up as Dan's mouth began to suck her. "Oh Tim, eat me. Eat meeeeee!!!" Suddenly, the excitement was almost too much for Janice. The thought of talking to her husband as a lover ate her was rapidly bringing her to a peak. "Suck me! Suck me!" she moaned.

Suddenly, Tim could actually hear the sucking sounds. He could hear Dan eating his wife. His own penis throbbed in his fist.

"Oh God Tim! Oh yes! Oh God, I'm going to... ohhhhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned as her body began to convulse in pleasure. She held the telephone to her ear with one hand as her other pulled Dan's head into her pulsing crotch. "Yes, yes, yes, eat me Dan!"

Janice didn't even realize that she had called Dan's name. However, Tim heard it. He hoped that Dan hadn't.

Dan had heard his name. He smiled as his lips continued to suck Janice until her trembling stopped. When he pulled his dripping lips from her groin, he sat back and looked at the beautiful woman. Then he moved up and straddled her chest, bringing his hard penis toward her face. He saw a look of panic in her eyes.

Janice almost gasped as Dan pressed his penis to her mouth. She wouldn't be able to talk to Tim with Dan's penis in her mouth. However, she had no choice. She opened her mouth and took him inside.

Tim could hear something. He listened carefully. It sounded like sucking. Oh God he though, she's sucking him.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Janice moaned and took her mouth from Dan's penis. "I'm going to suck you baby," she moaned into the telephone.

Now Tim could hear the sloppy sucking sounds as his wife sucked another man. He listened closely as Janice moaned around the plunging penis. His own penis was about ready to burst.

Suddenly, Dan pulled his penis from Janice's surprised mouth with a pop. "I'm going to fuck you," he said in a loud voice.

Janice's eyes flew open. Dan was no longer being subtle. She held the telephone in her trembling hand as Dan moved between her legs. "Oh God," she moaned as he slid into her, his body moving down to press his chest against her breasts. "Oh yes Tim, fuck me," Janice moaned into the telephone. Suddenly, Dan's lips were pressed to hers and she couldn't talk anymore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.