Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Janice awoke with a start and set up in bed, her heart pounding, her brain totally disoriented. The first thing she noticed was that Tim wasn't beside her. Then she realized where she was and fell back in the bed with a sigh of relief, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. When she looked at the clock, she saw that it was 10 A.M. She rolled out of bed, stood up, stretched, and then walked to the closet and found a long sleeved shirt of Dan's to put on.

For the first time, she looked around the house. The bedroom was in a loft, overlooking the living room that had a large stone fireplace spanning an entire wall. The house was more of a chalet or a cottage that you might find in the Swiss Alps. It had only one floor, with a vaulted ceiling and a loft for the bedroom. In front there was large glass windows going from the wooden floors to the tall ceiling. It was furnished with expensive taste, as was Dan's style.

Janice could smell coffee. She went down to the kitchen, poured herself a cup, and leaned against the counter. "Mmmm," she moaned as she took her first sip. She drank the first cup, poured another and then went to find Dan as the caffeine cleared her foggy brain.

Dan was sitting outside on the deck when heard the slider open. He smiled as he saw Janice walking out in one of his shirts and carrying her coffee. "Good morning lover. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log," Janice said and sat down across from Dan. She looked at the cabin then turned and looked out over the large lake through the trees. She could see a couple of sailboats out on the water and the morning sun sparkling off the calm lake. It was a comfortable and warm morning, with a gentle breeze. "This is a beautiful place."

"I like it. I come up her a lot to be alone. It's my private place," he added and looked out toward the lake. "In fact, you're the first woman I've brought here."

"Really? I'm honored," Janice said sincerely. Then she grew quiet. "Tim would love this place," she said, her face showing a little sadness.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just miss Tim. We're not apart very often."

"You really love him don't you?"

"More everyday." Then she felt obligated to answer an unasked question, even thought she couldn't answer honestly. "I suppose you're wondering why I'm doing this if I love him so much?"

"No, not at all," he said and then paused, looking at her with a look that was a cross between admiration and envy. "You're an amazing woman Janice Harwick."

Janice looked at him in surprise. But before she could say anything, he changed the subject.

"Why don't you get your swimsuit on, we're going to spend the day on the lake."

"I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"All right, then put on a pair of shorts, but you're going to get wet."

"I think I can find something, but let me call Tim first."

"Sure, I'll get things ready. I packed a picnic brunch so we can eat a little later. See you at the pier," Dan said, pointing toward the lake.

Janice went in and got her cell phone. When she called Tim, he answered the phone on the second ring.

"Hi sweetheart," Janice said.

"Hi lover," Tim answered cheerily.

The word "lover" resonated in Janice's ear because Dan had just called her that.

"Everything go okay with your trip?"

"Yes it was fine. But, I miss you," Janice said in her sweet and always sexy voice.

"I'm glad. I miss you too. Are you having fun?" he asked expectantly.

"Oh God, last night was wild. I'll tell you all about it when I get home."

"I can't wait." Then he added sheepishly, "I got off last night thinking about all the wild things you would be doing."

"Don't use it all up. I'm going to need some when I get home Sunday."

"There's always plenty left for you."

"Well, I just wanted to hear your voice and say hi. We're going out on the lake. I'll call you later tonight."

"Have fun. I love you sweetheart," Tim said.

"I love you too. Bye."

Just hearing Tim's voice made Janice feel better. There was no hint of recrimination in his tone, only love. Suddenly, Janice felt joy and elation from deep inside and wondered how she had gotten so lucky. She knew that there were very few women that could have what she had; a wonderful husband, a great home, and incredibly, sexual freedom.

Janice went back into the house and found a pair of shorts and a top. When she was dressed, she went back outside and saw Dan down by the lake at the pier. She skipped down the steps and down the gravel path toward the water, feeling happy and excited about the day ahead.

Dan turned when he heard Janice coming. His eyes opened wide in surprise when he saw what she was wearing. She had on a skintight pair of white short shorts and a thin pink blouse, tied under her breasts. It was unbuttoned almost to the knot. The shorts were so short that her long tanned legs looked even longer. She had on a pair of white dock shoes and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She would have looked like the all-American girl except for those shorts. They were so tight that the seam was buried in her crotch, separating and outlining her sex lips.

Janice saw Dan's look and smiled. She knew that her crotch was obscenely exposed. She also knew that when she turned around, he would see her ass cheeks exposed below the shorts and the same seam running between her cheeks. She had been mad when Tim had bought them two sizes too small. However, now she loved the way they exposed her. The tight seam was already stimulating her sex. She hoped that the crotch wasn't wet already.

"Wow, this is nice," she said when she saw the catamaran. It was a large boat with a canvas floor stretched across two pontoons and a sail that Dan was rigging in the center.

"It really isn't for a crowd, but it suits my purpose," Dan said, indicating that there was really nowhere to sit other than on the stretched canvas. "It'll go pretty fast when there's a good wind. I think there's a good breeze coming up now," he added, looking at the swaying treetops. "Climb aboard." He held his hand out to Janice.

Janice wasn't familiar with boats but she didn't need to do much. Dan asked her to untie the rope holding them to the dock and they were off. In minute's they were in the middle of the lake moving smoothly across the water. The wind had freshened as Dan said and it was pushing them swiftly. Janice watched Dan work the sail expertly. She could see a contented look on his face, like he was a million miles away.

There were just a few boats out on the lake so far today. Most were sailboats, but there were a few motorboats. Janice knew that sailors hated the powerboats and vice versa. To prove the point, a fast motorboat went roaring by, oblivious to them, and created a large wake. When the catamaran hit the wake, a large spray of water flew up, drenching Janice and Dan. Janice squealed as the cool water hit her, her pink blouse becoming soaked, plastering the material to her skin.

"Damn idiots!" Dan exclaimed. Then he looked over at Janice and smiled. "I like it," he laughed as he saw that her breasts clearly visible under her soaked shirt. "This is the first time I've ever seen any thing good come from a powerboat."

Janice smiled back, wiping the water from her face and looking down at her water soaked shirt.

"Why don't you just take it off," Dan said, only half-serious.

"All right," Janice said defiantly, calling Dan's bluff and reaching her hands up to untie the knot under her breasts.

Dan's eyes opened wide in surprise. He could feel his pulse quicken at the thought of his gorgeous guest being topless on his boat.

Janice quickly unbuttoned the one button on her blouse that was buttoned and let the wet blouse slip from her shoulders. Just like that, she was standing naked from the waist up. She held her arms open, letting the warm sun and the sea mist caress her bare skin. Suddenly, she felt an incredible rush of freedom. Never in her life had she been topless out in the open like this.

Dan could feel himself becoming erect, as he looked at the beautiful woman standing half-naked next to him. Yet, he could do nothing about it because he had to manage the sail or risk turning over.

They sailed on the lake for a long time, skimming across the crystal blue waters. Dan always enjoyed the view around the lake but that didn't compare to his nearly nude lover.

There were several boats that they passed but none of them seemed to notice Janice. Secretly, Janice was just a little disappointed.

Finally, Dan navigated to an area where he could take the sail down and throw the anchor into the water. He pulled out the picnic basket and laid out lunch for them.

Suddenly, Janice realized that she was starved. She hadn't had anything to eat since late yesterday afternoon. She ate the fried chicken and potato salad and then went back for seconds.

When they finished eating, Janice lay back on the canvas and looked up at the sky. She sighed as the warm sun caressed her skin.

Dan lay beside her, his head supported by his hand, looking at her beautiful body.

"What?" Janice said when she saw him staring at her.

"You're beautiful," he answered truthfully.

"Thank you," she said and actually blushed.

"Let's go for a swim," Dan said as he hopped up and stood on the side pontoon. "Last one in is a rotten egg," he yelled like a kid and dove into the clear water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.