Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tim looked around the closet, found an old shirt, and used it to clean himself up. When he went back to the chair, he saw that Steve and Janice's naked bodies were pressed together and they were kissing again. Tim sat patiently, watching as they kissed and cuddled for a long time. He wanted to be the one holding her, to be the one kissing her lips. However, he knew that his time would come soon.

As Janice continued to kiss Steve, she reached down and began to play with his flaccid penis. She laid her head on his shoulder, looked at the mirror, and smiled at her husband as her hand began to bring a response once more from her lover. It only took several minutes before she had him hard again.

Tim was amazed at the young man's recuperative powers. He didn't think he was ever able to recover so quickly, he thought as he watched his wife work his penis until it was throbbing in her fist again.

When Steve was about ready to move between Janice's legs, she stopped him. "I don't want you in my pussy," she said almost shyly.

Steve looked at her with surprise, suddenly confused.

Janice's comment caught Tim's attention as well.

Janice hesitated, avoiding Steve's eyes. "I... I... want you to fuck me in the ass!" she said breathlessly.

The words jumped out of the speakers at Tim. He gasped and amazingly, his own wilted penis began to fill with blood. He couldn't believe what his wife had just said nor could he believe that he was hard again. Maybe he just needed to have the right stimulation in order to recover quickly.

"Really?" Steve asked in shock and then a wide smile crossed his face.

"God, yes. I've wanted this hard cock in my ass ever since the first day I saw you," Janice lied. When she first saw Steve, she hadn't ever had a penis in her ass. It would have been beyond her wildest imagination at that time, but now she was acting like she did it all the time.

"Uh... I've... uh never done that," Steve said as face turned red with embarrassment.

Janice couldn't hide her surprise. "A virgin!" she said in shock, before she caught herself. Janice was not much more experienced than Steve. In truth, she was more than a little frightened to take his large instrument up her tiny passage. However, it also thrilled her and she knew that Tim would love to see it.

"Get some oil," she said.

Steve hurried to his case, his erect penis bouncing in front of him. He pulled out a bottle of expensive scented oil and brought it back to the bed.

Janice slid to the foot of the bed and sat up. "Come over here lover," she said, crooking her finger at Steve.

Steve walked over, his hard penis pulsing with life, already dripping his pre-cum again. He, like every man, had always wanted to try anal. Unfortunately, his penis was so large that he hadn't met a woman that would let him do it. He wasn't about to miss this chance. His legs were almost shaking as he hurried over to stand in front Janice.

Janice almost gasped when she looked at the size of his throbbing organ and thought of it stretching her tiny anal hole. She swallowed bravely and took the oil into her trembling hand. Then, she had Steve stand to the side so that Tim would be able to see. She held his penis in one hand and poured oil on the swollen head. She put the bottle down and used both hands to smear the slick liquid up and down the shaft, paying special attention to the head. Her fingers twisted and turned on the head, covering it with a thick coat of oil. Her index finger and thumb made a circle around the base of the crown and then them pulled down to coat the shaft. Then she poured more on the swollen head. Janice knew that once she got the head inside, the rest would be easy.

Tim was holding his breath as he watched his wife work her hands up and down the long shaft of Steve's penis. If anything, it looked even longer than before. He could see that the young man was incredibly excited at the prospect of putting his penis into his wife's ass. The veins were so swollen that it didn't look real. It looked like one of those life-like dildos that women used on each other. The head was purple, almost angry looking and shining with oil. It throbbed in her fist.

When Janice was satisfied with her work, she climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees.

Both Steve and Tim watched in amazement as she reached back and separated her ass cheeks with her hands. The skin stretched taut and the tiny crinkled star puckered outward. Her tiny hole was twitching in excitement and her swollen vagina lips were slick with juice again.

"Put some oil on my asshole." Janice said breathlessly, her ass beginning to sway back and forth in need.

Steve crawled onto the bed on his knees. He held the bottle of oil in his trembling fingers and let a long stream of oil pour on Janice's asshole. Quickly, he reached a finger up and forced it deep into her ass, pushing the oil inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned as the thick finger went into her as far as it could go. Then, the finger began to move in and out slowly, twisting around to coat her anal walls with oil.

Steve heard Janice grunt as he added a second finger, pressing it deep into her bowels. This was beyond anything he had imagined. It was hard from him to believe that this woman was letting him do this. He was almost afraid to put his large instrument inside the tiny hole. However, he was surprised at how elastic it felt as he turned his fingers this way and that, stretching her open. He spread his fingers apart until he could actually see into her body. Then he took the bottle of oil and let a stream pour directly into the opening between his fingers. He watched with excitement as the clear liquid disappeared into her dark cavern.

Tim was trying not to grasp his own hard penis as he sat mesmerized in his chair. This time, he definitely wanted to wait until they were done. Unconsciously, he slid to the edge of his chair and leaned forward, staring at the fingers in his wife's anal passage.

"Fuck me! Please!" Janice moaned when she couldn't take anymore. "Fuck my assssss!!!"

Steve threw the bottle of oil onto the bed and moved between her spread legs. He had to lift up on his toes to position his penis at the entrance of her little hole. He pointed the swollen head downward. It'll never go in, he thought as he pressed the fat head to the tiny hole.

The sphincter muscles resisted mightily.

Janice grunted and pressed outward, forcing the hole to open slightly.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jesusssss!!!" she hissed as the head slid through the elastic band of muscles, stretching the hole wide. It was a tight fit but finally the head disappeared inside her anal canal, the sphincter muscle clamping tightly to the shaft just below the swollen crown.

Steve sighed with relief when he saw her little hole grasping the head of his penis, the tight ring almost cutting off circulation. He waited a few seconds, letting them both catch their breath and then, he lifted up further and pressed downward with his hips, using his weight for leverage. Slowly, inch-by-inch, his penis began to move into her body.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Janice moaned incoherently. Her head tossed back and forth and her fingers gripped the bedspread tightly as her anal canal began to spasm around the invading shaft. She could feel the swollen head stretching her as it moved deep inside, sliding across the elastic walls.

Tim had a great view now. It was almost as if Steve knew he was watching from the foot of the bed. He stared with wide-eyed amazement as Steve's shaft disappeared. He couldn't imagine where it was all going. However, within seconds, the entire shaft was inside his wife's body. He felt that tightness in his stomach that came with jealously. It was almost as if he was watching his wife's virginity being taken. He suddenly wanted it to be him. Still, his penis throbbed and poured a steady stream of pre-cum juice from the tiny slit in the head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.