Journey
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A month or so later...

When Janice walked into her classroom on Monday morning, the normally noisy room grew quiet. She could feel the eyes of her 80 plus students following her. She smiled to herself as she walked to the podium, her naked thighs, above her thigh high nylons, touched sensuously and her nipples rubbed against the silk of her blouse. Suddenly, she was happy that Tim had finally convinced her to change the way she dressed for work.

As she stood in front of the crowed room, she felt a little thrill run through her at the thought that she was practically naked under her short skirt and low cut blouse. Her nipples grew hard and a tremor ran through her as she looked out at the class. It was so exciting to see the eyes of the young boys, and yes girls, focused on her thinly covered breasts. Little tingles of electricity were coursing through her groin. While she knew that her dress was inappropriate, the excitement coursing through her overshadowed her doubts.

"All right class, let's get started," Janice called out to the quiet room. She lectured for fifteen minutes or so then gave the class an assignment. As they worked, she walked around the room, stopping to look over the shoulders of the students to make sure that they were on the right track. When she saw someone struggling, she would lean over him or her to help. She could feel their eyes looking down her blouse. She knew that by the time the class was over, she was going to have to go to the bathroom and masturbate.

Several of the boys made it obvious where they were looking. In fact, some of the girls also looked. While she knew what the boys wanted, she wasn't sure about the girls. Was it envy or was it lust? she wondered. It surprised her that one of the girls accidentally (on purpose?) touched her breast with her forearm as she leaned close. What surprised her even more was that she pressed back, making it obvious that the touch was welcomed.

As Janice drove home that afternoon, she could feel her swollen sex lips throbbing between her legs. She rubbed them together unconsciously, squeezing the large lips in a vise between her thighs. Unfortunately, her day had been too busy to take the time to pleasure herself and now, she desperately needed relief.

When Janice approached the entrance to the expressway, she drove past it accidentally, her thoughts consumed in a sensual daydream. Before she realized it, she was on the street where Tim had taken her to the movie. Excitement rippled through her when she looked up and saw the flashing lights of the porn theater. On the marquee, in big letters, was the title "Brazen Slut Wives." As if some unknown force were pulling her, she turned into the parking lot and parked the car. She sat for a second, wondering what she was doing. Then, she got out of the car on shaky legs and walked around to the front of the theater, looking with concern at the rundown neighborhood. She quickly paid the attendant and waited for what seemed like a very long time for the little old man to produce her ticket. As she stood nervously at the booth, she looked behind her like a criminal watching for the cops. Then, with a ticket in her shaking hand, she walked into the grand lobby. She moved quickly past the concession stand, and into the dark theater, relieved to be out of the lobby.

As Janice's eyes adjusted to the dark, she walked slowly down the isles. The movie was already playing. She looked up and gasped when she saw what was on the screen. In bigger than life form, a woman was sucking on a man's penis, taking it all the way down her throat until the balls slapped her chin.

Janice stopped and stood frozen in the middle of the isle. She watched until the guy pulled an incredibly long penis from the girl's mouth and shot his cum all over her face. She shivered and watched as his goo dripped from the girls smiling face. Then, suddenly she realized she was standing in the isle staring at the screen and turned back to the darkened theater.

When Janice's eyes had adjusted from the bright light of the screen, she could see that there were ten or twelve men scattered around the theater, slumped down in their chairs. She found a seat in an empty row in the middle of the theater and slumped down herself, hoping vainly that she would be unnoticed by the other patrons.

This was totally insane, she told herself repeatedly. She must be nuts to drive into this section of town, let alone coming into a porn theater by herself. Still, her heart thumped with excitement as she stared at the big screen.

Janice relaxed a little in the relative security of her seat and watched the movie. The dialogue was inane but the point of the story was clear; there were men that liked to watch their wives have sex with others. It occurred to Janice that if they were making movies about that kind of relationships, it couldn't be that unusual. She almost smiled as she watched scene after scene depicting every sexual perversion imaginable. Her excitement was growing by the second. She watched in fascination as two men screwed a small blond girl, with both of their penises in her vagina at the same time. That's not even possible, she thought as her hand moved unconsciously to one thinly covered breast. Her nipple responded immediately and became hard under her fingers. She stared transfixed at the screen, unaware that two men had moved to her row, several seats away on either side. When she finally noticed the movement, she looked both ways in fear and felt trapped. For a moment, she thought of screaming but when they made no move to get closer, she relaxed a little, her eyes drawn back to the screen.

Now a black man was pounding into a pretty white woman's ass as the woman's husband sat in a chair watching.

Janice felt her pulse quicken as she watched the giant penis stretch the young woman. Although it looked like the girl should be in pain, she smiled and pressed her ass back at the large black shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.