Journey
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tim smiled as Janice walked into the kitchen. She had on a white terry cloth robe and her hair was still wet from the shower. "Good afternoon sleepyhead," Tim said.

Janice smiled back and walked over to kiss him. "Good afternoon lover."

"Hungry?" Tim asked.

"Starved."

"Sit down and I'll have break... uh lunch finished in a second," Tim said.

Janice sat at the table as Tim served her eggs, bacon, toast and hot coffee. He took a seat across from her and watched her eat. He had already eaten earlier.

When Janice had eaten everything on the table, Tim got up and served her more. Again, Tim sat across from Janice and watched her.

"What?" she asked when she saw him looking at her.

"I was just thinking how much I love you."

Janice smiled then got up and sat on Tim's lap. "I love you too, sweetheart. More that anything in the world." Their lips met in a long and sensuous kiss.

"So... uh... did you... uh have fun last night?" Tim asked hesitantly.

Janice sighed and closed her eyes. "It was incredible. I would have never believed that I would have enjoyed something like that. It's amazing how things can change in just one week. Are... are you okay with what happened?"

"Yes and I agree with you that it was incredible. It was beyond my wildest dreams. It seems like a dream this morning - a nice dream." Tim kissed her again and slipped his hand into her robe and caressed her breasts. "However, it's not over yet."

"What's going on tonight?" Janice asked, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"You know I can't tell you that. However, I guarantee that you will be surprised."

Later that night, Janice stood in front of Tim in the bedroom. She was wearing a sky blue silk slip that was form fitting and short, with a sheer lace top. On her legs, she had a pair of silk thigh high nylons and spiked high heels.

"Come on Tim, what's going to happen tonight?" Janice asked nervously.

"Just remember the safe word," he said. Then the doorbell rang. "Wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

Janice sat on the bed, very nervous. She had no idea what Tim had planned for her tonight. It scared her some but she also knew that she was close to getting through the week without using the safe word. She figured she could get through one more day.

A few minutes later, Tim opened the bedroom door.

Janice stood up, her face showing her shock. Felicia walked into the bedroom behind Tim. She was wearing a pair of hot pink short shorts, high heels and a blouse tied under her breasts.

"Felicia, you remember my wife Janice."

"Yes I do. Hi, sweetie," Felicia said with a knowing smile.

Felicia had been surprised when Tim had called after their visit to her shop. He told her that he wanted her to help him with a little game he and Janice were playing. She was more than happy to help Tim. When he explained what he wanted her to do, she said yes in a second.

Janice stood paralyzed, unable to move even her mouth. Her face showed her total shock. She looked at Tim, almost pleading with her eyes. God, what does he have in mind? Janice thought. She wasn't a lesbian and wasn't about to start now. "Tim," Janice said, her lips pressed tightly together.

"You know the word," Tim said and waited for Janice to answer. When she didn't answer he said, "I take it that you don't want to use the word?"

"No," Janice said, trying unsuccessfully to make her voice firm.

"Good," Tim said and took a seat in a chair near the bed.

The room grew quiet.

Felicia walked over to Janice who was suddenly almost shy, looking at the floor. She reached her finger under Janice's chin and turned her face up to her. "Don't worry, sweetie, I don't bite... or at least not hard," Felicia laughed. Then she reached her hands out and touched Janice's shoulders softly.

Janice stood stiff, unmoving.

Felicia ran her fingertips up and down Janice's arms. Then she leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck.

In spite of herself, Janice shivered just a little. Then she felt Felicia's tongue on her neck, flicking across her sensitive skin. She tried to steel herself. She wasn't going to let this woman get her excited.

When Felicia reached Janice's ear, she gently bit her earlobe. "Relax, sweetie. You're going to love this," she whispered.

Janice just grunted.

Felicia moved around behind Janice. She turned Janice toward Tim as she again ran her fingers up and down her arms. Then she started to kiss her neck from behind.

Tim watched, his excitement growing.

First Felicia kissed across one shoulder, and then she moved her lips slowly to the other. She looked across Janice's shoulder at Tim and winked. Then she reached her fingers up to the straps of Janice's slip. Slowly she pushed the straps down her shoulder and over her arms. Suddenly, the slip fell from Janice's breasts.

Janice gasped as she felt her breasts exposed and she crossed her arms over herself.

Felicia reached her arms around her and grasped her arms, pulling them to her side. Then her hands went back to her waist and began to move slowly upward.

Tim could see Janice's breasts begin to move up and down as the pace of her breathing increased. He watched as Felicia's hands moved closer and closer to his wife's breasts.

Janice felt the hands moving toward her bare breasts. Her eyes closed, in spite of her resolve, when Felicia's soft hands covered her breasts. Stop, her mind screamed just as when she felt her body begin to respond.

Felicia moaned as her hands covered Janice's full breasts. As she squeezed them and began to play with the nipples, she felt her own excitement increase. Felicia liked men but she loved women. Sometimes she thought that was the reason she went into modeling in the first place.

Tim could feel his erection straining in his pants. He wanted to take it out but decided to wait. There would be plenty of time for that.

Felicia played with Janice's wonderful breasts for a long time, caressing them and pinching the nipples. She could feel her beginning to respond. It was subtle, but there was a little movement of her hips and her breathing was definitely faster.

Janice watched Felicia's hands on her breasts. She couldn't believe that she was standing there half naked with another woman playing with her. A little moan escaped her lips when Felicia began to squeeze her nipples harder - not painfully, just firmly.

Felicia pulled her hands from Janice and turned her to the side. Then she stood in front of her and looked into her eyes. Slowly she reached up and untied her own blouse. She slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor behind her, leaving her naked from the waist up. Her breasts were not as large as Janice's but they had held up very well for her age. Still looking in Janice's eyes, she pressed both tits to Janice's. Her nipples pressed directly against Janice's nipples. The she began to slowly grind against her, squishing their flesh together.

Again, Janice had to close her eyes in an attempt to control her excitement. She could feel her vagina begin to swell. She couldn't believe that she was getting excited from another woman rubbing her breasts against her own. She opened her eyes when Felicia pulled away. She felt her tug at her hand, leading her over to the bed.

Without a word, Felicia stripped the slip from her. Then she pushed Janice until she was sitting on the side of the bed with just her hose and heels on. She sat next to her. Her hands came up and she began to play with her nipples again.

"Please don't," Janice whispered, squeezing her legs together as her excitement continued to grow.

Suddenly, Felicia's hands were on Janice's cheeks. She stared into her eyes as her lips moved slowly forward. Felicia felt Janice's soft but unwilling lips against hers. The lips were tightly closed tightly. She used her tongue to gently lick across hers, not attempting to enter her mouth.

Janice held her lips tightly together. She felt Felicia's tongue pushing on her mouth again. Suddenly, she moaned as Felicia twisted a nipple. That forced her mouth open and suddenly her mouth was filled with Felicia's tongue. Another unwanted moan escaped her throat as the tongue played with hers. Then she felt Felicia pushing her back, her mouth never leaving hers. Soon she was lying on the bed with Felicia working on her lips, her hands grasping her breasts again. When she felt Felicia's hand sliding down her body, she stiffened. "Oh no," she pleaded as the fingers reached the top of her pubic mount.

"Shhhh!" Felicia said as her finger slowly slid between the now swollen lips of her vagina. The fingertip moved between the lips, crossing the little clit.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Janice moaned as the finger slid gently across her now swelling nub. In spite of all of her resolve, Janice let her legs slip slightly apart. Her thighs began to quiver.

Felicia smiled. She knew that she had her now. Slowly, she insinuated a finger into the wet hole.

"Ohhhh!!!" Janice whimpered as she felt the finger move into her body. Her hips began to move up and down, out of her control now.

Felicia began to kiss down her body, crossing her breasts, stopping to suck each nipple. Across her stomach her lips moved, stopping to circle Janice's navel. When she reached her lower stomach, Felicia stopped and stood up.

Janice opened her eyes in surprise, wondering why she had stopped. She watched as the older woman moved between her knees. She could see Felicia's breasts moving up and down rapidly with excitement now. Then she saw her reach for a pillow from the bed. She threw it on the floor at her feet and knelt. "Oh God," she moaned when she realized what the woman was going to do.

Tim watched as Felicia positioned herself between his wife's legs. He couldn't control himself any longer and reached down and took his hard penis from his pants.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Janice moaned as Felicia began to kiss up her thighs.

When Felicia was close enough to touch Janice's swollen vagina she stopped. Gently, she lifted the younger woman's thighs, pushing them back to her breasts.

Janice looked down between her own legs, her eyes wide with anticipation. She saw Felicia's burning eyes looking up at her. Felicia smiled at her and then dropped her head. "Oh Jesus! Oh God! Ohhhhhh Tim!" Janice moaned as if she was looking for someone to help her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.