Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

An hour later Janice came out of the bathroom to find the room lit with candles and an outfit for her laying one the bed. She saw a note on the bed next to the clothes.

"Sweetheart, I wanted to tell you how much I love you. I know that you are apprehensive about what we are going to do. You know that I would never hurt you. I will be gentle, but if it is too painful for you, I will stop and it will not cost you a safe word. Please put on the outfit I left on the bed. I will be up in a few minutes. Love, Tim."

Janice felt tears in her eyes as she read the note. God, she loved this man, she thought. She put on the outfit then looked in the mirror. It was a white teddy with garter straps and matching white nylons. The material was stretchy lace and was almost see- through. The front covered the crotch but still allowed her shaved sex lips to be plainly seen. The back of the outfit was only a thin string, leaving her buttocks bare. She almost looked like the young girl he married ten years earlier.

Janice was lying in the center of the bed when Tim came into the room wearing a short bathrobe. His eyes never left his wife as he walked over to the bed. She was the only thing in the room and everything else faded. He was almost shaking as he dropped his robe, crawled onto the bed, and pulled her into his arms. Their lips met without a word. Within seconds, both of them were moaning in excitement.

Tim worked to kiss every exposed area of Janice's body that he could reach. Then he turned her over and looked at his prize. Her sexy buttocks were white and smooth, without a blemish or freckle. He felt her tremble as his hands touched them, gently running his fingers across her soft flesh. He could see goose bumps appear on the skin. Slowly, he bent his head and kissed first one cheek then the other.

"Get on your knees," Tim said in a hoarse whisper.

Janice moved to her knees and looked back at Tim. She saw a look of wonder in his eyes as he stared at her bare buttocks. Then she watched him crawl between her legs, his hands reaching out to grasp her cheeks. She laid her head on the bed and groaned as Tim spread her cheeks open. She was embarrassed and excited by the view that she knew he was getting. No one had ever looked at her like this. She felt incredibly exposed. "Oh my God," she moaned as she felt his tongue touch the top of her crack where the little string started. She gasped for breath as she felt his tongue begin to slide down between the cheeks. God, he wasn't going to... "Ohhhhhh!!!"

Tim could taste her flesh as his tongue move between her damp cheeks. He pulled the little string away and looked at her pulsing anus then dropped his head and began to lick. He could hear Janice moaning into the pillow but it was muffled, coming from a place far off. There was a roaring in his ears at his own nastiness.

"Oh my God, oh my God," Janice whispered. When she felt Tim force his tongue into her tiny back hole, she lifted her head and screamed. It's so nasty, so perverted, she thought. Yet, her hips pushed back into the probing tongue wanting it to go deeper. Janice never knew that her anal area was so sensitive. She could feel every touch, every lick.

Tim was going mad with lust. Never in his wildest imagination did he think his innocent wife would let him do this to her. He was going to make the most of it. His tongue and mouth worked her little hole until it was pulsing with need. He sucked and licked like a starved man. When he pulled away, he watched it open and close like it wanted something to fill it again. He knew just what that something was.

Janice's moved her buttocks back and forth in excitement, her head buried in the pillow again. Her lungs gasped for breath. She felt Tim moving behind her and knew what was going to happen. Then she felt something cool, almost soothing on her anus. A gasp escaped her as she felt a finger probe the hole then move slowly into her. It felt strange, not painful, almost soothing. She had never had anything stuck up there before, not even her doctor's finger. She groaned when the finger pulled back out, leaving her hole wanting.

Tim coated a second finger and placed both on the little hole. With gradually increasing pressure, he pushed the two fingers inside. It felt warm and smooth inside his wife's secret place. He could feel the muscles caressing his fingers. It was impossible to tell if they wanted him to press inward or pull out. He pressed inward. There was a louder moan from Janice as both fingers went all the way inside her. Then he gently worked them back and forth and around, trying to relax and open her for the larger object to come. He worked for some time, making sure she was lubricated and stretched. When he thought she was sufficiently relaxed he pulled the fingers out and watched the tiny hole remain stretched for a second before closing again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.