Journey
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning, Tim took Janice out to breakfast. He could immediately see a change in her. She was bubbly and excited. The incident with the law professor had obviously been weighing heavily on her mind. Still, it could have been what had happened with Steve yesterday. They hadn't mentioned that yet.

"What's up today," Janice asked with a smile.

"Well, I thought we would relax and go for a little ride. I've been wanting to see the new museum over in Rockton."

Rockton was a town of a couple hundred thousand people, about fifty miles down the road. It was known for its nightlife. In fact, they had a couple of American Indian casino's that attracted people from all around.

"All right... that sounds exciting," Janice said half sarcastically.

"I figure we can get a room over there and spend the night. I will lay out the clothes I want you to bring." Then Tim smiled devilishly.

Janice knew that something was up. She knew that they wouldn't just be going to see a museum.

Later that day Tim loaded a suit carrier into the car with clothes for Janice. He had her dress in a pair of very tight, but not obscene, shorts. She wore a tube top that covered her breasts but still allowed her nipples to be clearly seen. The outfit was risqué but acceptable to Janice. However, Tim didn't let her get off that easily. He brought out the remote controlled penis and made her insert it before she put her shorts on. Tim was pleased that she was much less resistant this time. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it.

Several times during the trip, Tim tested the device, just to make sure it worked, or so he said. Janice knew better.

Tim held Janice's hand as they walked around the modern art museum. In his pocket, he held the control device. This time Tim's intent was to excite Janice in preparation for the night's activity. Every time they stopped to look a piece of art, Tim would turn the device on. He would smile as Janice squirmed. However, she never asked him to turn it off. Maybe she likes it, he thought, or maybe she is just resigned to her fate. Either way, the vibrations were doing their job. Several times during the tour, she had to stop in the ladies room and wipe herself or risk wetting the crotch of her shorts. By the time they left the museum, Janice was incredibly excited.

They registered at the hotel, then went to dinner. Tim had Janice dress in one of her conservative business suits. It was blue with white pin stripes. The skirt was pleated, modestly short and had a matching jacket. The only really unusual thing was that Tim had brought a silky and totally see -through blouse, which she would wear under the jacket. The blouse was meant to be worn under a shirt. If she took her jacket off, her entire top half would be exposed. Finally, Tim had her put on the obligatory thigh- highs and high heels. From a distance, Janice looked like the conservative professor that she was. However, both she and Tim knew the truth.

The hotel where they were staying at had a large nightclub where all the singles and swingers met. It was known around town as the "meat market" because it was assumed that if you went there you wanted to pick someone up or be picked up. However, Janice knew nothing of this.

It was after 9 PM when they returned to back at the hotel. They stood outside the nightclub when Tim said, "I want you to go into the nightclub."

"Alone?" Janice asked surprised.

"No. I will come in after you. I want you to tease some men in there for my entertainment."

"Tim!" Janice balked.

"Are you refusing?"

"Uh... uh no, but what am I supposed to do?"

"I want you to have a little fun. Tease some of the guys. Get them worked up. I want to watch. It's perfectly safe. I'll be there all the time."

"What do you mean by tease?"

"Whatever you want it to mean. It's up to you."

Suddenly a little thrill ran through Janice. "Anything?" she asked.

"Well, anything you can do in a crowded nightclub," Tim said with a smile.

"All right, if that's what you want. But I might get carried away."

"Sure," Tim said in sarcastically.

Janice turned in a huff. I'll show him, she thought.

"Wait," Tim said. "Take off your wedding ring."

"That doesn't work. They won't think I'm single. My fingers are tan and you can still see where my ring was."

"That's okay. I want them to think that you are an overworked and frustrated married lady."

Janice sighed and pulled her rings off and handed them to Tim. Then she turned and walked into the dark nightclub. She stopped and let her eyes adjust to the dim light. The bar was horseshoe shaped and was about half full. There were booths on two levels and a dance floor. A rock band was tuning up.

Tim followed Janice into the bar and took a seat on the opposite side where he could see her. He watched her order a drink. Then he waited. Within minutes there was a guy talking to her. Tim could see her laughing and talking. Then several more came up and gathered around her. Tim felt a moment of pride as he watched his wife attract men like flies.

Janice was flattered that she was receiving so much attention. It gave a great boost to her ego. Without realizing it, she had had several strong drinks. She knew that she had better slow down when she felt her head getting a little light. When one of the guys asked her to dance, she figured that was a way to get away from the bar and sober up a bit. Out on the dance floor she danced to a fast song then came back. No sooner was she back then another guy asked her to dance. Soon she had danced with five or six different guys. They were all nice, however, there were two who seemed particularly nice. They seemed to be friends.

Both men were tall, with dark good looks. In fact, they looked a lot alike.

Tim watched as most of the other guys faded away, looking for other women. When he looked around he saw that the club was almost filled with of people. It was getting difficult to see Janice so he waited until a seat closer to her opened at the bar.

Tom and Jerry seemed very nice, Janice thought (if Tom and Jerry were really their names.). As the men got to know Janice they grew more intimate. They would put their hands on her back or her thigh, whispering things to her. She would laugh at their jokes and lean into them. When a slow song came on, Tom grabbed her hand and tried to take her onto the dance floor. The lights grew dimmer as the song started.

"Wait," Janice said and took her jacket off, feeling she the dim lights would protect her.

"Wow," both men said at the same time when they saw Janice's see-thru blouse.

Janice blushed but thrust her chest out, knowing both men could see her breasts and hard nipples under the thin blouse.

Tim almost gasped himself as he watched his wife take her jacket off. While it was dim in the bar, he could still see that she was almost naked on top.

"You are one beautiful and sexy lady," Tom whispered as he pulled her too him on the dance floor.

"Thank you," Janice said sincerely.

"God, I can see your naked breasts under your blouse. You know you are turning me on, don't you?" Tom said and pressed his groin into her.

"Yes, I can feel it," Janice said with a giggle.

Tom's hands slid down Janice's back until they were resting on her buttocks. Her ass flesh felt warm in his hands. "I bet Jerry that you weren't wearing panties."

"You win," she answered boldly. She heard Tom gasp and felt his hands begin to squeeze her buttocks. In response she pressed harder into his groin, feeling his erection squeezed between them. She was getting very excited.

When the song ended, Tom walked her back over to the bar and let her sit on a stool between him and Jerry. "I win," he said to Jerry.

"I don't believe it," Jerry said, and placed his hand on her thigh. "I'm not paying the fifty bucks without proof," he said and slid her skirt up until the tops of her nylons were showing.

Janice could feel both men's eyes on her legs. She spread them apart and heard them gasp. However, she doubted that they could really see anything in the dim light of the bar.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.