Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tim gently opened the door to their bedroom and looked inside. He could see Janice lying on the bed, her face in the pillow. Slowly he walked over and sat next to her. When she didn't move or acknowledge him, he pulled her up from the pillow. There were tears streaming down her cheek. Tim hugged her and she began to sob on his shoulder.

"What's wrong," Tim asked stupidly.

"You... you... know what's wrong," she sobbed.

"It's okay sweetheart. I love you."

"How... how can you say that after... after you saw what I just did?"

"I'm not mad, sweetie. I guessed that something was going to happen. I saw the electricity between the two of you at the gym."

"You knew something was going to happen? Then why didn't you didn't stop it?" Janice asked drying her eyes on Tim's shirt.

"I didn't want it to stop. But you could have with the safe word. Janice, I think that was the most exciting thing I have ever seen in my life.

"You mean you enjoyed watching your wife sucking another man? You saw me swallow his sperm and you're not jealous?" she asked incredulously. Again, she though about how little she knew about this man.

"Well, I really didn't see you suck him or swallow his sperm. His ass was blocking my view," Tim said in an attempt at humor. "But to answer your question, yes I did enjoy it and no I'm not jealous." Tim pulled Janice to him for a passionate kiss.

Janice resisted the kiss at first, knowing what she had just done with her mouth. However, Tim was insistent. Janice could feel his passion as their tongues dueled. When she pulled away, her breath was coming in short gasps again, excitement coursing through her as well. God, what's happening to me? she thought. I'm getting excited all over again.

"I love you," Tim said and pushed her back on the bed, searching for her lips again.

Janice pushed him away and sat up. "Tim, wait. I have to tell you something that has been bothering me for a long time." It was time to fess up, to come clean, she thought.

"What?" Tim asked.

"Last year... uh... last year when I went to that convention in San Francisco, there was this guy there, a professor at a university. He... he and I... well, we went out one evening." Janice stopped, tears coming to her eyes again.

"Yes? So what happened?" Tim said, clearly interested.

"Oh God, this is hard. We went out and I had a little too much to drink. He... he wanted me to come back to his room." Janice stopped, still sniffling.

"And?" Tim said, with growing excitement.

"I didn't go."

"Oh." There was a note of disappointment in Tim's voice.

"But that's not all. We... we went to his car and did stuff," Janice continued elusively.

"What did you do?" Tim felt his penis spring to erection.

"You're going to hate me. Tim, we sat in his car and he started kissing me. It was the wine, I sear."

"Then what?" Come on, he thought.

"I... I let him open my blouse and he played with my breasts. I was so excited that I couldn't stop him when he put his hand up my dress. He... he... he put his finger in me. Then he did like Steve did and pulled my hand to his... his... penis." Janice turned and buried her head in Tim's shoulder. She waited for the recriminations but none came. She could feel Tim's chest moving up and down with his rapid breathing. When she pulled back, she looked into his eyes, fearing hate but seeing only excitement.

"Go on, please," Tim said and caressed Janice's face with his hand.

"We... didn't actually have sex. He used his finger to get me off and I jerked on him until he came in my hand. Then I felt so guilty that I jumped out of his car and almost ran back to the hotel." Janice paused for a long moment. "God, Tim, when I walked into the lobby of the hotel, I still had his cum dripping off my hand." Janice began to sob again. "Do you hate me?" she asked, looking into his eyes. Again, she saw only excitement and love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.