Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Tim said as he walked into the bedroom with a tray of food.

Janice opened her eyes slowly then smiled as she remembered last night. "Good morning, sweetheart," she said as she set up in bed and stretched. "What's this?, Breakfast in bed? Did I die and go to heaven?" she joked.

"Nope, I just wanted to make sure that you had plenty of strength for today."

Janice looked at Tim with a worried look. "What's going to happen today that I need my strength?" she asked as she watched Tim sit a tray with cereal, toast, orange juice, and coffee on her lap.

"Well, we are going to go to the gym. I think you are a little out of shape," he said with a smile. "Then I'm taking you to dinner at a nice restaurant. I have a little surprise for you that will make our dinner very interesting."

"What kind of surprise?" Janice asked with dread in her voice as she slowly began to eat.

"You'll find out. That's all I'll tell you for now."

Janice moaned as a shiver raced through her. "Tim, yesterday was wonderful but I don't know about the other stuff."

"Well, you know the safe word. If you say it three times, we will stop everything," Jim said with a frown.

Janice was quiet for a long time, thinking as she ate. She couldn't deny that yesterday and last night was the most exciting time of her life, even more exciting than her wedding night. She wasn't about to use the safe word for this. "No, I don't want to use the safe word," she stated emphatically.

Tim sighed with relief. He was so excited about the week ahead that he could hardly wait. Yet, he knew that he had to be calm and take his time. If he made a critical mistake, it could all be over with and that could be a serious blow to their relationship.

When Janice finished breakfast and got out of bed, she realized that she needed another shower. She had dried cum all over her legs and her vagina. She took a long shower then dried herself and used a scented cream on her body. When she lifted one leg to the vanity to smooth cream on the back of her thigh, she almost gasped. She saw her vagina almost obscenely exposed, the large lips dangling between her smooth outer lips. With trembling fingers she opened herself, exposing her little clit and already wet hole. The little nub was still swollen some. It was smooth and almost looked like a miniature penis. When she touched the bump of flesh, it quivered and she moaned. It was still sensitive from the previous night. Then she slid a finger into her hole. Another gasp escaped her lips and her hips began to move. With great will power, she pulled her finger out. It was shinny with juice. On impulse she brought the finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. Her finger tasted like her, yet there was something more. Suddenly she remembered that she probably had some of Tim's sperm left inside her. An excited shiver raced through her as she moved her fingers back to her vagina. This time she slid two inside and worked them around. When she pulled them out, they were slick with juice. Again, she brought the fingers to her mouth and one at a time she sucked them clean.

Janice spent a long time exploring herself like she should have done as a little girl. Unfortunately, she had been taught that it was dirty. Finally, she concluded that there was nothing dirty about her sexual parts. In fact, she liked the way she looked.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, she saw that Tim had laid out a pair of exercise shorts and top. Just as she picked up the shorts, Tim came in carrying her exercise suit and wearing his own exercise outfit.

"Come on, sweetie, we have to get moving."

Janice started to get a pair of panties from the dresser.

"No panties!" Tim said, sitting on the bed to watch her dress.

Janice looked at Tim and gave him an indulgent smile. She put her feet into the shorts and pulled them up her thighs. She immediately realized that these shorts were very, very tight. By the time she had them around her waist, she knew that there had to be a mistake. "These shorts are too small. They must have made a mistake at the store."

"No, they didn't. I got them two sizes smaller," Jim smiled lecherously.

"God, I can't wear these," she said as she walked over to the full-length mirror on the back of the door. She gasped when she saw that the skintight gray cotton shorts revealed her vagina in an obscene manner. The seam of the shorts ran directly between her lips, separating them and emphasizing their size. The only good thing was that the shorts had an absorbent pad in the crotch. However, the pad only served to further separate and stimulate the lips of her vagina.

Tim watched from the bed as Janice looked at herself in the mirror with shock on her face. He loved the shorts. From the rear, they shaped and outlined her ass to perfection. He could even see the little dimple she had on her right cheek. The seam in the rear separated her ass cheeks, emphasizing their firmness beautifully.

"Tim, I'll be arrested if I walk out of the house in these," she pleaded.

"That's why I have an exercise suit for you. Now, come on., Put your top and shoes on and let's get going," Tim ordered.

Janice sighed in resignation and pulled the sport top over her head. It was not a surprise to her that the matching top was just as tight. It shaped her breasts like the shorts shaped her ass. Her nipples could be seen without them even being hard. Even the bumps on the areola could be plainly seen. The top came just below her breasts, leaving a long expanse of her stomach bare.

Tim and Janice drove silently to the gym. They were both excited, but in a different way. Tim was excited that he was going to expose his wife to all the lecherous men. Janice was excited as well, but she was also worried. She hadn't been to the gym in a long time. However, there still could be someone there that she knew there. That thought worried her and made her heart beat rapidly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.