Journey - Cover

Journey

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tim wants to see his wife with other men. He comes up with a game that gets him that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tim made Janice a strong drink when they arrived home. He left her sitting on the bed and went into the bathroom. A short time later he came out and pulled Janice from the bed. She was like a rag doll as he stripped her clothes off and led her into the bathroom.

The bathroom was lit in the glow of a dozen fragrant candles. The large Jacuzzi tub was filled with a steaming bubble bath.

Janice stepped into the steaming water and settled down with a moan of pleasure. Tim handed her another drink, then leaned over the tub, and gently began to bath her. At one point he looked at her face and smiled. "I love you," he whispered and kissed her lips gently.

When he was finished washing her, Tim left, letting Janice soak for a long time before he came back in and pulled her to her feet. He took a soft fluffy towel and dried her but didn't let her get out of the tub.

Janice saw that he had brought with him a pair of scissors, a razor, and shaving cream. She looked at him quizzically as he placed them on a towel on the side of the tub. She felt a sinking feeling as he picked up the scissors and began to trim her pubic hair. When he had it very short, he lathered her up and used the razor to remove all of her pubic hair. Then he rinsed her with a gentle spray of warm water and patted her dry.

"Beautiful," Tim said to himself as he looked at his handiwork.

Tim took Janice's hand and began to lead her out of the bathroom. When he felt her stop, he turned to look at her. He saw that she was staring into the mirror at her smoothly shaven pubic mound.

God, I almost look obscene, she thought as she looked at her large protruding inner lips hanging from her hairless pubic area. She had never really noticed how incredible large they were. She knew that they got even larger when she was excited. Then she felt a tug on her hand and followed Tim into the bedroom.

"Get on the bed on your back," Tim ordered.

She looked at him like she didn't understand.

"Come on, get on the bed."

Janice climbed onto the bed and laid on her back in the middle. She was shocked when Tim began to tie her hands to the bedpost above her head. "Tim, what are you doing?" she asked, frightened.

"Shhhhh!" Tim whispered, as he finished tying her hands then went to her feet. He pulled her legs apart and tied each leg to a bedpost. When he had her spread and helpless on the bed, he stood back and stripped off his clothes. Then he crawled onto the bed, between his wife's legs, on his hands and knees. He looked up at her and said, "You never seemed to have really liked it when I have eaten you before. I'm going to eat you this time for my own pleasure. I hope you enjoy it as well."

"Tim, no, oh God!," Janice exclaimed as she watched Tim bend his head. It's dirty! her mind screamed.

Tim kissed slowly up her thighs, taking time to touch every inch of her soft inner thigh. He could feel her legs tremble as he neared her vagina. However, when he got close, he moved back - all the way to her knee. He kissed down her calf to her ankle until finally he reached her toes.

Janice watched as Tim opened his mouth and took her big toe inside. She felt a chill run down her spine. It tickled, yet suddenly her vagina began to throb. She would have never believed that having her toe sucked could be sensual. Yet, she could feel her sex lips begin to swell as Tim sucked first one toe then another until ever toe was wet with his saliva. His tongue moved between each toe, sliding in and out slowly, sensuously. Then he moved to the other foot, kissed, and licked it until he felt Janice quivering. Finally, he began to kiss up her legs again, stopping to lick the sensitive areas around her knee.

Now Tim could feel Janice begin to squirm, pulling unconsciously against her bonds. He smiled to himself as he neared her vagina again. He could smell her excitement and he could see that her lips were now swollen. There was a clear liquid running from her hole. Her beautiful, smoothly shaven vagina excited him beyond reason. He was shaking as he settled between her legs. Tim stuck out his tongue and gentle licked Janice's swollen lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Janice moaned.

Tim used his fingers to pry the outer lips open, leaving the inner lips exposed. He stared at the wrinkled flesh for a long time. Finally, he gently blew warm air on the sensitive skin and watched it quiver.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.