Very Wild Night - Cover

Very Wild Night

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2002 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: A Story from my younger years, I watched a little, did a little and had a whole lot of fun

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   True Story   Bestiality   .

I have to tell you this is one night I will never forget. It was a Saturday afternoon when it all started. My brother Bill was away for the weekend on a scout trip, and even though he was away, I still made our Saturday meeting with Jake, his brother Peter, and Jerry. Duke belongs to Jerry so he always brought Duke along after school and Saturdays. Sundays were the only days we would never plan for. I went and met them at the old house, we did our thing, and when they finished, Duke did his thing and then we all left, trying to figure out if we could get together tomorrow. It was left up to me to call Jake when we got home from church.

It was my plan to get home, take a shower, and change clothes before supper just as I do every Saturday when I meet the boys at the old house. I had sperm seeping out of me, along with dried sperm on my inner thighs that had already seeped out. Now this is not new to me; in fact, I get a real nice feeling knowing that when I walk sperm from the boys and dog leaks out of me and at times drops on the sidewalk. I walked in the house and my mother met me at the door. "Where have you been, young lady? We have been looking for you," she said very anxiously. For a moment I thought I had been found out, but before I said anything, she went on, "Your brother fell up at camp and they think he broke his foot or ankle. We have to go up to the hospital and pick him up. I called your Aunt Bev and she said you could spend the night there and stay with Jacky. (She is my 17-year-old cousin). Being just 14 she and I had very little in common, but I liked my Aunt Bev and Uncle John. So I thought it would be cool.

I asked Mom, "Why can't I go with you to get Bill?" Mom said, "we don't know what is going to happen, so it would just be easier if you stayed here while we are gone. We'll get back around 2 or 3 a.m., and we'll just come pick you up after church. Now go get in the car, your father has already put the blow-up mattress and your sleeping bag in there. We have to leave now."

I could smell the sex coming from me, I was glad I was standing in the open doorway. Today was a little different that usual, most of the time the boys and I would just fuck one time, and then Duke would have his turn. I would put whatever I wore over there back on and come home with Bill. However, today for some reason, Jake wanted seconds after Duke fucked me, which never happen before. When he did, well, Peter and Jerry had to do it a second time also, so I was really smelling myself as I stood talking to my mother and, on top of it all, I felt very excited thinking that maybe she could smell me.

I was wearing my dark blue pleated summer jumper with a frilly long-sleeve blouse. You may recall that my folks forbid me to wear long pants or shorts; the only time I wore such cloths was for PE, where in the summer I wore shorts and the winter I wore sweats. Dad and Mom wanted to raise me as a girl. (As they put it, only tomboys wore pants and jeans. A real young lady wore dresses and skirts. Of course, real young ladies also wore panties -- something I stopped doing many years ago.)

I got in the van and sat in the back seat. I opened my window so my odor would not fill up the van. Aunt Bev and Uncle John lived on the outskirts of town in a very big single-story ranch-style house on large piece of property with rolling woods all around. While I had never been at their house myself I was going by what my mother told me. They would always come to our house or to the family functions. Aunt Bev was my mother's sister and she, I thought, was pretty enough and had the body that she could be a very lovely model. My father and Uncle John had had some problems and that is why we never went there as a family prior to today.

As we drove there, I could tell that my parents had told us the truth, their little ranch didn't have any cows, horses or pigs. They didn't have any other houses anywhere close to them and driving in from the road I think we drove a mile before actually seeing their house. Aunt Bev met us as we drove up; she was holding this huge collie by his collar who was barking like crazy. Daddy unloaded my stuff and as my mother kissed me goodbye she whispered in my ear, "Honey, you need a bath." Dad kissed me with a strange look on his face as if he was trying to figure out if the smell came from the ranch or maybe me. As they drove off, Aunt Bev said, "This is Laddy. We thought he was a she when we first got him, so we had to change his name from Lassie to Laddy. He is very frisky, let him smell your hand and get to know you." I stuck out my hand and he smelled it, then licked it, but then he smelled the air. Me. I began to pet him and talk to him as Aunt Bev held on to him. I knew he could smell me, I bet he could even smell Duke. Aunt Bev and I stood there as Laddy kept trying to get his head under my jumper. She said, "I think I'll leave Laddy outside and Jacky can bring him in when she gets home. What's in the bags, dear?" I told her, "It is my overnight mattress and sleeping bag."

She told me to go inside first so she could let Laddy go, I did, then she came in and she took me to my cousin Jacky's room, showing me the twin beds. She told me I should sleep on the bed closest to the wall, that Jacky slept on the bed closest to her bathroom. Now I really like sleeping on my overnight bed, it is one of those that has its own motor and it blows up in one minute and it feels like a waterbed. I asked my aunt if she would mind if I used my own airbed because I liked it so much. She told me it was up to me and if I wanted to use it I could put it on the floor between the bed and the wall. I took it out of the bag plugged it in and showed Aunt Bev how fast it blew up and she smiled as she said, "Whatever makes you happy, Linda. Now get washed up and we'll eat."

She walked out and I used my cousin's bathroom to wash myself off and clean myself up. Using some of her perfume I put a little on before going out to the dining room. Uncle John was already sitting down at the table when I walked in; I gave him a kiss before sitting down. I asked, "Where is Jacky?" Aunt Bev said, "Oh, she's on a date, dear. This was such short notice that she doesn't even know you're staying tonight. We expect her around midnight or so, and you two can talk in the morning." Uncle John said, "Maybe we should leave her a note so she doesn't freak out when she sees Linda in her room." Aunt Bev said, "Don't worry, dear, you know Jacky she loves Linda. She'll be fine with her staying in her room."

After dinner Uncle John and I sat watching TV and after Aunt Bev did the dishes, she sat down and read. Around 8:30 Aunt Bev put down the book and came over to Uncle John's chair and she gave him one very long, very hot kiss, saying, "Honey, I'm a little tired, I think I would like to go to bed now. I think if you join me you won't be disappointed." She then gave him another hot long kiss and when they broke the kiss Aunt Bev said to me, "Honey, would you please turn off the lights when you go to bed? We're a little tired and we're heading to bed." Uncle John said, "Oh, leave the hallway light on for Jacky." I said, "OK, but I'm a little tired too, I think I'll go to bed myself, see you in the morning." We all said goodnight and they walked to the other end of the house.

To give you an idea just how long their house is, I think you could fit a football field from goal post to goal post from one end to the other. Now I know that my Aunt and Uncle were not going to bed to sleep, I know that sexy look that Aunt Bev had. My mother has that same look when she is horny and wants dad to screw her. I had no intention on going to my room. Since daylight savings time had not started yet, it was already dark outside, and I intended on sneaking out. Since Jacky had those small mini blinds I was hoping that Aunt Bev and Uncle John had them on their bedroom windows. I was also hoping that they would have one out of kilter so I could peek in and see what they would be up to. The minute I walked out the back door, Laddy was right at my ass. I kept swatting his face away as I walked out to the wooded trees, then I made my way around to the other end of the house, hoping they had left a small light on so I could look in.

As I made my way around to their side I could not believe my eyes, I saw three huge sliding doors and light pouring out from their bedroom. I knew I needed to stay out of that light and as long as I did they could not see me. However, even knowing this, I still decided to stay in the wood line. I choose a big tree just out of the light shining on the ground and I guess you could say I was in shock at what I saw. Uncle John was standing alongside this double relaxing lounge with his pants at his ankles. Aunt Bev was sitting on the edge of that lounge wearing only a black bra and black thong panties. The way I knew they were thongs is, she had her legs wide open and her hand was working her hole and clit as she held Uncle John's big cock with the other hand as she worked her mouth up and down his fat shaft.

Now, up until that moment I had never seen a real man's dick - well, that isn't completely true. I had seen pictures of them and, of course, the sex movies my folks had hid from us that we found years ago and would watch every chance we got. Bill and I both decided that the men in those pictures and movies were not normal, that real men did not have dicks that big. After seeing just how big Uncle John is, I then thought that maybe when boys grow up, that their dicks grew also and when they became men, they would all have a cock as big as Uncle John's. Over the years Bill and I listened almost every night as our folks made love, and talked and played around, but we never could see what was going on. I knew right then that tonight I was going to see how a man and woman in love made love.

Now after awhile, I got tired of batting away Laddy's nose from trying to get under my jumper. I was also afraid that he might bark. One of the sliding glass doors was ajar just enough to hear Uncle John moaning as Aunt Bev sucked his dick. I did not want to do anything to make Laddy make any noise at all. Besides, watching them I knew I would love Laddy to lick me between my legs. I stood next to the tree, shifted my weight and opened my legs, allowing Laddy free and easy access to my very hot honey-pot (as Bill calls it.)

I felt Laddy's tongue work its way up inside my hole; I felt a shiver of pleasure with each touch. I kept my eyes fixed on what was going on in the bedroom. Aunt Bev let go of Uncle John's cock and wrapped her arm around his hips and ass. Her other hand was going a mile a minute fingering herself as she began to take all of Uncle John's cock in her mouth. I had learned long ago about deep-throating from one of our parents movies with the same name. I knew that Aunt Bev was deep-throating my uncle. While I am very good at it myself, I never saw anyone in real life do it and then to watch the most beautiful woman on earth doing it in front of me was too much.

I felt my body stiffen and I began to shake, I felt my whole body feel like it was a huge rubberband being tightened and tightened and tightened, waiting to be released. Laddy was licking my cunt, licking all the way up front over my clit and even licking inside my asshole. I wanted to close my eyes, yet I did not dare because I did not want to miss one thing going on in the bedroom. I slowly knelt down hoping that Laddy would do what I needed so bad. I had barely knelt down when Laddy jumped up on my back. I hit the ground with my knees and hands, and as I did Laddy buried his dog dick in my cunt so fast and hard it almost took my breath away.

I saw my uncle put his hands on the back of my Aunt Bev's head and he was fucking her face hard and fast. I knew he was going to come. I watched my aunt as she was fingering her cunt like a mad woman. (Just the way I do when I suck my brother off.) I could feel Laddy's claws trying to push through my jumper, I was glad I kept it on or he would have really scratched my lower belly real bad the way he was holding me tight against himself. I could feel his knot form and I loved the feeling of it popping in and out as he fucked me.

Long ago I found that the knot of the dog pushed up against my G-spot, as they call it, and Laddy was no different. Oh, his knot was even bigger than Duke's, and it felt wonderful as it kept slamming in and out of my hole. Every time it went inside it would make contact with my G-spot and then that wonderful feeling as it popped back outside my hole only to ram back inside hitting my very sensitive spot again. Again and again! I dropped my head as wave after wave of pleasure raced through my body, I felt myself begin to ejaculate because of Laddy's ramming my G-spot the way he was. I felt him as he began to shoot his dog sperm in me. He buried his cock as deep in as he could and I swear his cock flexed so fast it felt almost like a vibrator inside. With his knot flexing against my G-spot, it only made things more wonderful that ever before.

Duke is good, but Laddy is a bigger dog and I mean he also had a bigger cock as well as a bigger knot. I love the way Duke makes me climax, but Laddy... well, Laddy by far was the best damn dog I had ever screwed so far in my life. Seeing up until then, I had only been screwing Duke almost every day for over a year, it was him that I compared to Laddy. I raised my head up just in time to see my Aunt reach down on the lounge and pick up something and put them in her mouth. Damn, she had false teeth; she took them out to suck off Uncle John. My whole body was shaking with my climax and the climax of Laddy as he kept squirting his stuff inside of me. I knew that soon he would want to jump off my back and I was not ready for that to happen, I pushed myself up with my hands and hips. I grabbed Laddy's front paws with my hands and I held him as I just rocked up and down and worked my inner cunt muscles. I was still coming down and I sure as hell did not want him out of me yet.

Over this past year I had learned that when a boy fucks me and comes, he pulls out and goes soft, then if I want more I have to suck him hard again. I discovered with Duke that if I hold him like I was doing to Laddy, his dick would take forever to go soft and if I kept working my inner cunt muscles, he would stay and enjoy it. I hoped that Laddy did also. Laddy is a big dog, so doing that for a long time became very tiring. While it felt wonderful, my legs just could not keep going.

I watched as my aunt and uncle kissed, then stripped completely naked. I watched as they moved to a rope hanging from the ceiling, well, it looked like a rope to me. I watched as Aunt Bev opened it up then sat in it. It looked funny; it was sort of a hammock but for sitting on. Then Uncle John took one of the other hanging ropes and lifting Aunt Bev's foot placed her left foot in it. I watched as he did the other foot. Uncle John handed her a remote control and I watched as she raised herself up real high. High enough that my Uncle's face was even with my Aunts shaved pussy. It hit me then, she was shaven, she did not have any hair at all. Her pussy lips were red, and swollen. I knew she was very horny.

My uncle stood there with his face buried between her legs. She just hung there holding his head as he ate her. I felt Laddy pulling back trying to get off of me so I let him go. He pulled back and I heard in the night air a very loud "POP" as his dog cock, knot and all, popped out. I leaned forward as I felt him begin to lick my open hole to clean me up. Every time Duke would start to do that, Jerry would pull him away, but this time no one was there to pull Laddy away so I relished the lovely feeling of Laddy working his tongue deep back inside of me, pulling out all his cum.

I kept watching my aunt and uncle as Aunt Bev was going crazy with lust. I watched as Uncle John's big long cock began to come back to life. I watched as he began to stroke himself as he ate out my aunt. I heard Aunt Bev say, "Go get my big black fat cock." Uncle John backed away from her and went to a nightstand. As he backed away, Aunt Bev buried her fingers from her right hand deep inside of herself and with her left hand she worked her clit. "Hurry, honey, hurry," she said. As Uncle John walked to her, I could not believe my eyes, the thing he was holding was gigantic. I mean it looked so big and so long. She said, "Get it wet for me, suck it and make it wet."

I watched as my uncle brought it up to his mouth and began to lick it all over on one end. Aunt Bev said, "Suck it baby, I want to see you suck it before you fuck me with it." I saw my uncle's cock sticking straight out hard as a nail. I watched as he kept walking toward her sucking the end of it. When he was close enough she said, "Give it to me." He handed it to her and I watched as she took the end from my uncle's mouth and inserted it inside herself. I expected her to have a hard time putting it in, there is no way on earth I thought that fat thing would go in her, yet I watched as she pulled the head in and then slowly begin to fuck it in and out going deeper with every pull.

She then said, "In your mouth, baby. Do it. You know what I want." I watched as Uncle John picked up the hanging end and put it in his mouth. Then between both of them they began this swinging of the rope chair Aunt Bev was swinging back and forth and Uncle John's mouth seemed to just stay fixed. I could see the big black rubber cock going deeper in Aunt Bev's pussy and I swear it was going in and out deeper into my uncle's mouth. Whatever was happening excited both of them because Uncle john was jacking off his cock and Aunt Bev held on to her tits working her nipples as she kept moaning and moaning.

I could not believe my eyes as I watched that cock disappear. There was less and less showing between my uncle's lips and my aunt's cunt. The more she swung and came back to Uncle John, the more of the cock disappeared between them. I know for a fact my aunt could not have it all inside of her so that meant that my uncle had to taking more and more of it down his throat. I knelt there amazed as I saw no black between my uncle's lips and my aunt's cunt when they came together, then as she would swing back a long black shaft slid out exposing maybe 5-7 inches only to disappear again when she came back against his face and mouth.

By now my knees began to feel uncomfortable and my wrist hurt. Laddy had finished cleaning me and was lying down next to me licking himself as I slowly stood up. I did not want to leave because something told me this was going to be a very educational night if I kept watching. I looked over at the pool and I saw what I needed, I quickly made my way over grabbed a plastic chair and made my way back to my viewing point. I did not miss much; as I sat down I could hear my aunt yelling out her pleasure. I heard he say, "Take that, take my dick, suck my dick, all of it, take it, you bastard. Fuck me, fuck me with your face, faster faster!" She began to yell and that turned into a scream as she grabbed my uncle's head as he had hers earlier and held on to the back of it as her cunt lips were pressed hard against my uncle's lips.

Uncle John was jacking off so fast I could hardly watch his hand, it was like a blur. I could tell that Uncle John needed to get some air because he had to stop jacking off just to use both hands to push my aunt away to get the rubber cock out of his throat. When he managed to push himself away, Aunt Bev reached down grabbed the dangling end and began to fuck herself hard and fast, pulling the cock in hard real hard until she had it buried as far as she wanted it and then with both hands she just held it as her whole body shook in the rope chair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.