Vanessa
Chapter 3: Training

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Training - A young woman is captured and brain-washed into becoming a sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   MaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As Joseph stepped through the first door to the conditioning chamber, he once again considered his paraphrasing of Genesis, “On the seventh day, God made slave girls.” Repeated testing had proven that a typical girl’s will could be broken within five to nine days, with most being broken after a week of torture. He stepped into the chamber to determine if this was so.

After Vanessa’s electric stun wand treatment a week ago, she had been lowered to the mat to lie unconscious in her own waste. While unconscious, Anita had been sent in with an electric hair clipper and had clipped Vanessa almost bald. She was left with a stubble that a Marine Corps drill instructor would have been proud of. The next morning, she had awoken to find a bowl of unsalted oatmeal and a cup of water across from her. Lacking any utensils, she had gulped down the food with her fingers and drained the cup of water, unaware that it contained a small amount of a powerful psychoactive drug. She had screamed herself hoarse begging for her release. Then the true torture began.

At random intervals, the siren began blaring and the lights began strobing. Ice cold water would pour from a shower head above the room. She would be lifted by the padded handcuffs off the floor, and electric shocks would be applied through the cuffs. Often the tortures would be combined or alternated. An even more diabolical method of breaking her will was in the shortening of the day-night cycle by decreasing the time the lights were left on. Since the human mind is used to being in light for a certain number of hours per day, followed by hours of darkness, changing this pattern caused her to rapidly lose track of time. She began to wonder if she had slept through day light periods, and completely lost track of the weeks she had been in torment. Her only food remained the bland gruel and drug-laced water. Her hair was periodically clipped so that she could not use its growth as a way of measuring the passage of time. Within days, the remaining black was gone and she was down to the blonde roots.

By the time Joseph reentered the chamber, Vanessa was on the very verge of psychosis. She was unable to eat or sleep, and had lost interest in everything, even relieving herself over the grating. She had taken to incoherent screaming at the walls and only her restraints prevented her from throwing herself at her myriad reflections in the mirrored walls.

As Joseph entered the room, Vanessa looked up from the pool of waste beneath her to stare at him. This was often the most dangerous part of the conditioning; often the girl would make a crazed attack and require further shock treatments. She looked at him dully and made no move to attack him. Her lips moved and a hoarse whisper came forth. “Please, let me go!” A week of laying in her own wastes and sweating through her tortures with nothing more to clean her than ice cold showers had reduced her to a filthy and bedraggled mess.

Joseph walked to the girl and stopped before her. He unzipped his pants and fished his flaccid cock through the opening. “Suck me off, Vanessa,” he ordered.

She stared at him without comprehension, although she began to rise off the floor. “What?” she croaked.

Reaching down, Joseph grabbed the girl’s head and dragged her upright, to her knees. “Suck my cock, I said. Make me cum in your mouth and swallow.” He pulled her face to his crotch and began swinging his hips. His semi-soft cock began slapping Vanessa in the face.

“Please, let me go!” she begged.

“Suck me off, Vanessa,” he demanded. Joseph pulled the stun wand from a back pocket and flicked it on.

Seeing the stun wand, Vanessa screamed and tried to pull away, but she was in no shape to resist. Finally, it dawned on her that the torture would stop if she blew Joseph. Opening her mouth, she allowed him to push his stiffening dick between her teeth. He owned a much larger cock than she had ever sucked before, and it was difficult to comply with his orders. He kept telling her to open her mouth wider, take him in deeper, lick him, keep her teeth away, all the while threatening her with the wand. After what seemed an eternity, she felt his cock thicken and begin to pulse, a heavy stream of his cum spurting into her mouth. Vanessa had always refused to swallow before and tried to pull away, gagging at spitting out the thick cream.

Joseph smiled to himself. It was much the same every time he started a new girl in training. Unless they had previously had extensive experience in fellatio, his demands were almost impossible to meet. As she looked up at him fearfully, he scowled. “Did I tell you not to swallow? Did I tell you to pull away? Did I tell you to stop?” He lifted the stun wand above her.

“No, please, no! Let me go! I sucked you off, you said you’d let me go!” she begged.

The pleas ended as he brought the wand down on her arms trying to shield her from the blows. Screaming, she spasmed and collapsed to the floor, and Joseph followed through with the electric wand, rubbing it along her body as she lay there twitching and losing control of her bladder. Finally, he stopped and allowed her a brief respite. As she began regaining some semblance of consciousness, he stepped up to her head. Grabbing his limp cock, he aimed it at her face and urinated onto her head. Vanessa began crying, but laid there under the warm stream, whimpering. Drained, Joseph turned and left the room. ‘Almost ready.’, he thought to himself, entering the control room. Starting the command program again, he saw the girl begin screaming again as she was lifted by the chains and the ice water shower and electric shocks commenced.

Thirty-six hours later, the final torture program ended. She had been allowed more rest, and the lysergic acid derivatives, no longer needed in her completely disoriented condition, were stopped lest they do too much damage. Now she was hanging in the chains, kneeling on the floor, and she followed Joseph closely as he entered the room and approached. This time, when he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, she dove to the task, bobbing her head madly and taking as much in as she could. Her performance was much better this time, and when he began cumming in her mouth, Vanessa swallowed it greedily, even to the point of licking his cock afterwards to catch any dribbles that might have escaped her lips.

“That’s much better, Vanessa, much better,” commented Joseph.

“Can I go now?” she whispered. Joseph’s only response was to pull the wand from his pocket. At the sight of this horror, Vanessa screamed and drew away as far as possible. “No, please, no! Please, let me suck you! Fuck me, anything, I don’t care. Please, no. I’ll do anything!” she begged.

A smiling Joseph put away the stun wand and Vanessa collapsed in the manacles, sobbing in relief. “You stink, Vanessa. I will send in someone to help you clean up. Do whatever she says, or I’ll use the wand on you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir. Yes, Master. Please don’t use the stick again, please!”

Joseph left the chamber after first allowing Becky to enter. She carried with her a large plastic basin, a bottle of liquid soap, a washcloth., and a razor. She was completely naked. Joseph moved to the control room and sat down to watch.

Vanessa eyed the smaller girl warily, especially after a garden hose was lowered from the ceiling. Becky adjusted the temperature of the water and added some soap, then began washing Vanessa off. Vanessa cringed at the touch, but the chains prevented her from moving too far away. It took several basins of water before she was clean, the first time she had been clean in a week. Finished, Becky poured more soap into the basin and worked it to a lather, which she applied to Vanessa’s armpits. From the control room, Joseph had to raise the chains pulling Vanessa vertical before this could be accomplished. Restrained, Vanessa had no choice but to allow Becky to shave her underarms, legs, and pussy.

Finished with her cleaning chores, Becky waved a hand and Joseph lowered the chains. Vanessa collapsed to the floormat, and Becky positioned her on her back. Spreading Vanessa’s legs wide, Becky lowered her face to the captive slave’s cunt and began kissing it. Vanessa screamed and began thrashing about, fighting off her lesbian tormenter. What little sanity she retained knew that this was wrong!

Suddenly a voice blared out over the loudspeakers. “Becky, move away and back up against the wall.” Becky immediately disengaged and scuttled away. Several harsh electric shocks ran through Vanessa’s body in punishment. “Vanessa, you were told to do whatever Becky wants. Becky wants to lick your pussy and make you cum. Obey!” A final shock was administered, then Becky was ordered forward. This time, Vanessa cooperated, spreading her legs widely. She murmured contentedly as she felt the talented lips licking and caressing her cunt and experienced her first lesbian orgasm in the chains of the conditioning chamber.

Another shock was necessary to force Vanessa to return the favor and lick Becky’s smooth-shaven cunt. Vanessa initially felt like gagging but endured lest she be tortured further, and soon found herself enjoying the flavor. Once she had gotten Becky off, the other girl left and the lights went out, allowing Vanessa to sleep.

Her basic training in oral techniques progressed rapidly over the next few days. Each day, Joseph would enter the chamber and demand a blowjob, and then one of the girls would enter to receive a cuntlicking. The only pleasure that Vanessa received would happen when she had provided a very good suckoff, after which the other girl would eat her until she came. Vanessa sucked cock and pussy all day long for two days; with their visitor gone, Joseph’s associates, all young and virile men, would show up to help with the training. She would suck the cock of whoever entered the chamber.

Graduation day for this phase of her training occurred when Joseph and two of his assistants entered the room and disrobed, then lay down on the mats. Vanessa was forced to move rapidly from man to man, sucking fiercely and allowing them to spurt down her throat in turn. Only when she had sucked them dry and they were no longer able to become stiff again, was she considered proficient enough to move to the next stage.


When Vanessa woke, she knew something was different. It took several seconds to realize that she was no longer chained, although the padded cuffs were still in place on her wrists and ankles. She scrambled to the grating to relieve herself, then ate her oatmeal and water. By now she had learned to save some of the water to wash her face and hands. She looked up as she saw Joseph enter the room, and promptly assumed a ‘slave’ position, kneeling with her legs spread wide, her back arched so that her tits were displayed prominently, and her eyes towards the floor.

She was unsurprised when Joseph approached and unzipped his pants. He pulled his cock out and said, “It better be the best blowjob you’ve ever given, slut, or else!” Vanessa opened her mouth and took the engorged cock inside, as she fondled her owner’s balls. She put her heart into sucking off her master, licking and swirling her tongue over his cock as she tried to swallow him. To himself, Joseph thought that it may not have been the absolute best blowjob he’d ever had, but it was damn good anyway. By now Vanessa could swallow everything.

When the girl was finished, Joseph glared down at her and commanded, “Get me stiff! Now!” Terrified, the slut began repeating the process of sucking and jacking, and she had barely gotten him hard again when she was stopped. “Is your cunt wet?” he asked harshly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.