Vanessa - Cover

Vanessa

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 2: Conversion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Conversion - A young woman is captured and brain-washed into becoming a sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   MaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“I think you’ll enjoy dinner,” said Joseph, leading Robert into the large dining room. “My activities allow me to enjoy living well.”

When Joseph had rejoined Robert in the control room, Robert had managed to control his nausea and had wiped his face with a handkerchief. Surveying the scene briefly, he had escorted Robert from the room, setting the trash can in the hallway to be cleaned. Detailing a maid to escort Robert to his room and help him to relax, he had left the younger man.

Robert had to admit that the insufferable bastard certainly knew how to relax. Joseph had a staff of at least a half-dozen beautiful young women at his beck and call, all scantily clad in mock ‘French Maid’ outfits. The little black satin dress was extremely low cut, with off-the-shoulder short sleeves, so that it was possible to look down the tops to see their tits and nipples on display. The flirty little hem flared out and barely covered their asses and pussies. It was obvious from their least movements that panties were not worn. Long black fishnet stockings came up to just below the hems of the skirts, and all wore at least four-inch ankle-strapped stiletto heels.

The young lady assigned to ‘relax’ him was a medium tall and buxom brunette. Once she had taken him to his room, she had helped him remove his clothes, then had removed her own dress. Then, clad only in her stockings and heels she had knelt next to him on the bed and proceeded to give him a hand job. When he came, she had directed the jets of cum onto her generous breasts, then licked them clean. Afterwards, she had lowered her face to his crotch and licked his cock to stiffness, then sucked him off. Robert had sunk into an exhausted nap.

He had slept late, being woken when a different girl, a slinky redhead with exceptionally nice legs and ass, had nudged him awake. He had declined her silent offer of pleasure after glancing at his watch and dressed for dinner. She had escorted him to the main parlor, then departed for the kitchen.

Now he had to put up with Joseph. Dinner mellowed the older man from a level of unbelievable arrogance to mere haughtiness. Still, he had been ordered to find out as much as he could, and he intended to do just that.

“I have to know, just how do you do it? How do you make these women behave like this? Is it some form of hypnosis or mind control? Brain-washing?” he asked.

Joseph smirked as he placed his napkin in his lap. “Please, don’t be melodramatic. Hypnosis won’t work, and there is no such thing as mind control. Actually, brain-washing from the Korean War is the closest approximation of the technique.”

“Really?”

Joseph continued, “During the war, a number of American soldiers were captured, often at the same age as the women I procure. They were sent to prison camps, where they were then tortured and forced to admit their guilt as war criminals and such. What is not widely known is the rate of success they had. When the truce was signed and prisoners were released, almost a hundred soldiers decided to stay behind.”

“I had no idea!”

“Most don’t. Using little more than clubs, illiterate camp guards were able to break the will of a surprising number of American soldiers, some of whom returned broken men. My technique is simply a very sophisticated version of these techniques,” said Joseph.

“How so?”

“Well, really, it’s all in the open literature. Much of it is from declassified government studies from the Fifties and Sixties, but some was done even later than that. Sleep deprivation, rapid daytime and nighttime shifts, random torture, psychoactive drugs, sensory deprivation, that sort of thing. The real secret is in the application and timing, nothing more. You’d be surprised just how rapid the breakdown occurs.”

“Surprise me,” said Robert.

Joseph gave a condescending smile. “Within two weeks Vanessa will be eagerly performing sex acts at my request. Within a month she will be completely lost.”

“And afterwards? How long for the effect to wear off? Does she need to be kept on drugs forever?”

“The drugs are merely an adjunct to the treatment. They’re lysergic acid derivatives, mild hallucinogens, primarily used to increase her disorientation and ease the action of the other techniques. The technique never wears off. Her spirit will be broken completely.”

Robert was astonished at the revelations but was also surprised that Joseph felt comfortable discussing his program within earshot of the maids hovering around and serving supper. Evidently the technique worked as advertised. Still curious, he asked, “Are these girls permanent staff or still undergoing training?”

Joseph smiled. “I enjoy variety and change. I always keep about half a dozen slaves on staff at any time, but really, they are all undergoing advanced training. When I sell them off, they will bring much higher prices than the normal run-of-the-mill sluts I provide, like the one your employer wants. His needs can be met within a normal period of about two months.”

“So, each girl is custom ordered, so to speak?” asked Robert.

“On occasion. Often, the standard version can be had from stock, so to speak. It depends on what my customers want.” He crooked a finger at one of the girls and beckoned her over. To Robert he asked, “Care to see what the more advanced training can provide? Your employer might be interested.” Robert merely nodded, and Joseph turned to the eagerly waiting slave girl. “Anita, climb up on the table, display yourself, and entertain us with your pleasure. You may not touch yourself, but you will orgasm. Is that understood?”

“Oh, yes, sir. Thank you, Master,” she squealed with delight. Going around to the other side of the large table, she climbed onto the table and knelt in the center, facing the two men. Reaching up delicately, she tugged the sleeves of her maid’s costume lower and pushed her tits up and out of the top. Then, spreading her knees, she pulled the hem of the dress slightly upwards, exposing her shaved pussy.

Robert immediately formed an erection in his pants watching the slave. She was tiny, not even five feet tall in her bare feet, and he doubted she weighed more than 95 pounds soaking wet. Anita looked Hispanic; she had long and lustrous dark brown, almost black, hair, dark brown eyes, and was very darkly complected. Like all the girls, she wore a thin necklace or collar around her throat. She had no tan lines anywhere. Her cone-shaped breasts were only average sized, a B cup, but on her miniscule frame seemed huge. Between her legs, her clitoris was clearly visible between the smoothly shaved lips of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.