Awakening - Cover

Awakening

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tale of a teenagers increasing sexual knowledge and involvement as he tries to spy on his mother and sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I was too exhausted to reply to her and I just wrapped my arms round her and held her tightly as my body relaxed. Anne also subsided into silence and just lay there in my arms and I felt her body soften as she began to doze in the security of my embrace and I allowed myself to sink into sleep with her.

Sometime later I awoke feeling chilled and saw that our fire was almost out and that the cold of the night was forcing its way into our cosy nook. I managed to free myself from Anne without waking her and I threw a couple of large chunks of firewood onto the embers. I took advantage of being up to take a piss and, while it was cold, it felt good to be standing naked, sending my stream into the darkness, looking up into the sheer wonderment of the millions of stars that were visible out here in the wilderness in the clear crisp night air, away from the pollution and reflected light of city life. When I was finished I crawled back under the covers, pulled them up and over both of us and snuggled up to my sister and went back to sleep.

We must have been extremely tired, or maybe it was the fresh air, as we both slept until the first rays of the morning sunrise forced their way into our cave. I think Anne may have stirred first and it was her movements that woke me and when I opened my eyes it was to look into hers at very close range.

"Good Morning, Sweetheart. Did you sleep as well as me. I feel wonderful this morning. Totally on top of the world." Anne smiled and dipped her face to give me a quick peck, obviously not troubled or regretful of our lovemaking the previous evening.

"'Morning Beautiful. Yep, I slept great as well. I woke up during the night and threw some more wood on the fire and had a pee, but other than that I didn't move all night."

"Oh, I wish you hadn't mentioned peeing. I've been lying here trying to convince myself I don't really need to go but now I'll have to and it looks a bit chilly out there." Anne gave a bit of a shiver as she said this and I felt her tensing up prior to climbing out of our joined bags.

"Ha Ha. I don't need to go since I went during the night. Throw some more wood on while you're up. We're away home this morning so it doesn't matter if you piss close to our camp - I did."

With a bit of a groan Anne climbed up and went over to the woodpile and picked up an armful that she then dropped on the still glowing coals. She presented me with a wonderful sight as she bent over, bare-arse naked, with her pussy bulging out at the junction of her thighs and her breasts dangling down free from any restraint. My morning hard on suddenly became a serious erection.

Anne moved a couple of feet away from the fire towards the stream and went to squat down when I protested.

"Don't face that way. I can't see. Turn towards me."

"God! You're grubby. I can't believe your fascination with me piddling. Are all men like you?" Anne protested a little as she turned to face me, blushing, but she did crouch down in such a way to let me see clearly. She didn't protest when I asked her to spread her feet, just did as I asked and then began to pee. There were a few short spurts at first before her stream became strong, hissing from her open pussy and splashing onto the sand. She pissed for a long time, obviously needing it badly, and all the while she looked into my eyes as I peered first at her cunt then into her eyes. When Anne finally dribbled to a halt she stood up, shivered a little and then made her way back to our bed where she fumbled round and found her panties from yesterday and then carefully dried her pussy before hopping back in beside me.

"Well? Did you enjoy watching me? I don't know! It doesn't seem all that fascinating to me and certainly not exciting."

"What do you think?" I grasped her hand and guided it down to my aroused penis. "It was just a little tiddler before you started."

Anne giggled and said, "Hmmm. I suppose we had better do something about that. It must be very uncomfortable. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Why don't you move up and sit on my face and I can eat my favourite breakfast." I smiled leeringly at her

"Yuck! You can't want to do that. I haven't washed since last night and I must be a bit yucky down there."

"Don't be silly. That's all you and me. How could that be repulsive? Now get up here." I grabbed her by her shoulders and encouraged her to move up my body until she lifted one leg over my chest and, kneeling, lowered herself until her cunt was within reach of my mouth. Eagerly I opened wide and enclosed as much of her lips as I could manage, and then, as I sucked hard, I ran my tongue hard along her split forcing in between her lips as far as I could.

Anne shivered, not from the cold this time, and, as I continued to lick and suck, I could see, looking up her naked body, her growing excitement. Her nipples were hard and erect and she was reddening from chest level upwards. I couldn't see her face because she had her head thrust back but I could easily hear her breath coming in pants. Having her cunt licked obviously aroused her greatly and when I began to run my forefinger over her arsehole and press gently as if trying to enter her there, she quickly orgasmed, excreting even more fluid from her vagina which I happily licked up.

When she calmed down she quickly slid off me and began to kiss me gratefully.

"What about you? Do you want me to suck you off?" I think Anne would have done anything for me by now and when I said that I was going to fuck her, long and hard, she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide and pulling me on top of her.

"I hoped you might want to do that. I would really like you to shove your cock as far and as hard into me as you can." Anne reached down and grabbed my erection and guided the head to her opening, encouraging me to enter into her wet pussy.

I was only too happy to do as she asked and I rammed my cock deep inside her and then paused, savouring the feel of her gripping me firmly in her almost virgin cunt. Anne reached up and wrapped her arms round my neck and pulled me down to lie on top of her as she kissed and sucked on my tongue. Finally I could bear it no longer and I had to begin fucking her with long, slow, hard strokes gradually speeding up until I was slamming into her as hard and as quickly as I could manage.

Anne was also getting into it and had wrapped her legs round my back, trying to hold me deep inside her, as she also got more and more excited. When I could take no more I groaned out that I was going to come and rammed myself as deep in her pussy as I could, and began to spurt my seed inside her. Anne climaxed with me and we clung desperately to each other as we shuddered and shook through our mutual pleasure.

We lay there silently, cuddling and kissing and enjoying the after effects of our orgasms. We must have both dozed off together and when we woke the sun was well up and the day was beginning to warm and it was almost encouraging us to get up and start the day.

"Well I suppose one of us has to make a move and it doesn't look like you have any intention of getting up." Anne crawled out and stood up fumbling for her towel and tee shirt, which she pulled on before she hobbled her way over the stones to the stream.

My beautiful sister pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the shore, with her towel, and wandered naked out into the stream to calf level, where she bent and cupped water in her hands and splashed it over her face, repeating her actions a couple more times before she stood up straight and shouted out that it felt wonderful. Anne then crouched down and scooped water with one hand onto her pussy and sort of scrubbed it, a very erotic sight that made my cock twitch in interest.

When she finished and stood up straight again there was no pretence of the water being warm this time and she couldn't stop herself from shivering and I looked on with great interest as the cheeks of her bum jiggled. When she got out she quickly grabbed her towel and scrubbed herself dry and pulled her tee shirt back on before making her way back to the fire where she warmed herself before going to her pack and sorting out fresh panties and her shorts.

"Don't put them on yet unless you're really cold. I love to watch your bare bum and pussy and we'll be going back soon." I entreated her, trying to look pitiful and deserving. It must have worked as Anne dropped her clothing back on top of her pack and went to the fire to put the coffee pot on to brew.

I decided I had better get mobile and copied her actions going down to the stream The water was as cold as I thought and when I had washed my privates they shrivelled up to almost nothing. When I got back to Anne in just my tee shirt she took one look at me and giggled.

"I was going to demand that you should only wear your tee shirt, sauce for the goose and gander and all that, but it hardly seems worthwhile - does it? What happened to that large angry beast? When did it turn into that friendly little thing?" Her giggle turned to an outright laugh when she saw the mortified look on my face and after I got over my initial embarrassment I saw the funny side of it and laughed along with her.

We made breakfast of a mug of coffee and a couple of high energy bars each and then began to pack up our camp and bury our rubbish. When we were finished it was with a lot of reluctance that we decided to get dressed and head off and when Anne picked up her panties to put them on I took them from her hand and knelt before her. I lifted one of her feet and put it through the leg of her panties and then did the same with the other one. I slowly slid them up her legs and when the were about knee level I lent forward and pushed my face into her groin and licked her cunt and tried to nibble on her clitoris with my lips.

Anne groaned when I did this and, holding my head in place with both hands, said

"I knew you were going to do that! God! You could do that to me forever. I love it but you'd better stop or we'll never get back for the bus home."

Regretfully I figured she was correct and I pulled away from her and slid her panties right up, covering her pretty pussy, and climbed back to my feet and put on my own gear prior to shouldering my pack and setting off after a final check of the area.

It was a long hot tramp back to the park headquarters where we planned on catching our bus home and we were both pleased and thankful when it came into view. The first thing we planned on doing was obtaining the longest coldest drink in the café and the seeing if we could promote some hot water and privacy for a wash or shower. To our great surprise the first thing to greet us was our mother and she smiled at the look on our faces.

"Not expecting to see me? I was home by myself and decided to come and get you so I packed a picnic lunch and drove over. I knew what time the bus was leaving and figured that you wouldn't be hard to find." Mom hugged and kissed both of us and enquired how our tramp and night out was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.